Wednesday, 16 November 2016

MUN Update!


Remember when I posted about the Mun Body Serum a couple of weeks ago? Unbeknownst to me, they were in the middle of repackaging and rebranding the entire range, hence it showing as 'sold out'. That wasn't as a result of my post, they were literally sold out. :)

Anyway: the new site is up and it's looking lovely. Newness and all. It's here if you want to check them out:

And my original post is here: carolinehirons.com/mun-no7-ayour-body-toning-serum



3 comments:

  1. It looks amazing but it's twice as much as I can afford. Any suggestions for a second or third option for a less pricey body oil? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might like to try Deciem The Chemistry Brand Retin-Oil Pro-Repair Body Oil. I've being using for 6 weeks and have really noticed an improvement in the tone and texture of my post pregnancy, crepey, stretched tummy skin.

      Delete