Sunday, 4 December 2016

Vlog 31




Friends, Kids and cats. That's pretty much it these days. ;)




Hi All!

Bit of a mishmash due to a very long and rude migraine.

Cult Beauty Reveal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUISq6ink7g

Pixi Double Cleanse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB6vDDVAVLU

Thanks for watching! See you next week.




See my full disclaimer here:
http://bit.ly/1rpEmSq

The views expressed on this site are the author's own and are provided for informational purposes only. The author makes no warranties about the suitability of any product or treatment referenced or reviewed here for any person other than herself and any reliance placed on these reviews or references by you is done so solely at your own risk. Nothing on this site shall be construed as providing dermatological, medical or other such advice and you are always advised to seek the advice of a suitable professional should you have any such concerns.

9 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you finally have gas for heating and hot water again. I live in NorCal I can't even begin to imagine what winter without heat would be like in London. Friends, kids and cats! This is up there as one of my favorite blogs. Would love to visit London during Christmas time just to see it all done up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really really love to hear if there are safe at-home devices for skin firming. I have great skin now, thanks to Caroline, but my 51 year old skin is starting to sag. I need help - I've read about facial exercise as well but how to know what is safe and won't cause damage? Any input would be so much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will your double-cleanse be available in the US in mid-January also? Love the Vlog, and glad your heat is back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel much, much, much better-er. You're hilarious, as always!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline coenzyme q10 can be very helpful for migraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have so many feels for migraines. I've been getting them for over 25yr, mine are so severe I get botox and nerve blocks. But in terms of preventative care I highly recommend 1000mg of Magnesium and 200mg of B2 each day. I have medication resistant migraines (fun!) and this vitamin/mineral combination actually makes a big difference.

    Signed up for the beauty box and looking forward to your Pixi release. You are making me want to get my makeup done for a big ball I've got coming up in a couple weeks!

    Hope you feel better.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your sparkly tops where are they from pls?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new venture with Pixi! http://a-woman-of-a-certain-age.com/2016/12/skin-treats/

    ReplyDelete