So - for your pleasure - a little Illamasqua Gloss in this season's Must-Have colour Mistress.
TO be in with a chance simply follow me over there ----> and leave me a comment telling me your Royal Wedding Invite name.
For example: Lady....One of your Grandmothers Names, Your first pet's name and the first street you lived on.
Mine is Lady Elizabeth Boo Boo Percy.
I won't hold my breath for an invite to a Garden Party anytime soon...
The winner will be the one that makes the family laugh the loudest.
- One winner
- UK only
- Giveaway open until 11.59pm on 22nd May.
Small print - this replaces my previously announced MAC giveaway - whose customer service was SO APPALLINGLY BAD that I tottled over to the Illamasqua counter and spent money there instead. Sod'em.

introducing... Lady Doris Sox-Vallet
ReplyDeletelol
Love it! My Royal wedding invite name would be Lady Alice Rua First Avenue - sounds very grand don't you think!
ReplyDelete(appropriately enough my 1st word verification was "iness - as in "your royal.."!)
Erm.. I'd be....
ReplyDeleteLady Joyce Floppy Westmoreland...
oh goodness x
Lady Baji Whitelea.
ReplyDeleteI would be...
ReplyDeleteLady Janette Bubbles Cortleferry!
Hahah ! x
hannah_in_pyjamas@msn.com
xx
Lady Edith Fluffy-Claverton, which is definitely the name of someone who would've gone to Cheltenham Ladies' College in 1959...
ReplyDeleteOh dear, mine is Lady Brenda Ginger Woodhead!
ReplyDeletejustlikehoneyx@gmail.com :-) xo
Lady Fortress Lucida Gautami ,
ReplyDeleteFollowing Your Blog As: I'myourlush
Email: Tashamilan@hotmail.co.uk
=)
Thank You x
Mine is...
ReplyDeleteLady Della Mushu Fonthill ha
x
haha I'd be "phyllis cookie clifton"
ReplyDelete...sounds more like a dodgy american striper so i'd deffs be turned away at the door!
xx
Lady Peggy George-Cherrycroft at your service Ma'am. x
ReplyDeleteLady Sybil Tulip-Chamberlain . Hmm, it's got quite a ring to it I think *starts filling out deed poll application form*!
ReplyDeleteMine is the rather batty sounding...
ReplyDeleteLady Dotty Pudding-Blackthorn
*waves regally*
emma_picksley@hotmail.com
The right honourable Lady Sophia Zaphod Beeblebrox Shrewsbury !!!
ReplyDeletesiddsy@hotmail.co.uk
Lady Edith Zebedee-Danbury
ReplyDeleteI knew Zeb's name would haunt me in later life. :) Hopefully he will keep his paws off this lipstick, it is deeply shameful to have to take your cat to the vets with pink paws.
Good morning, May I introduce myself.
ReplyDeleteI am Lady Eileen Bunny-Mellish
I like to think I'm a little eccentric, I drink gin at 11am (no earlier, that would be uncouth) and i'm doing the gardener (as one does)
Hmmmmmmmmm, I think I got into that a little too well.
Goes off to look for shotguns and a horse.
Greeting from...Lady Rosie Tufty Crab :) Oh dear! I wouldn't be invited to many parties with a name like that! lol
ReplyDeletexxx
Evening all, Lady Honora Merlin Grosvenor here.....wait, that actually sounds quite posh, who'd have thought?!
ReplyDeleteJust reading back through your old posts. Love your rant regarding Dermalogica and I (as if many others haven't already) second that notion!
ReplyDeleteMy table card would read:
Lady Carol-Ann 'Freddy Krueger' Harrington :)
Needless to say I did not, at the age of 3 name my cat Freddy Kruger by myself.
Much love.
This is a great giveaway. My name would be- Lady winifred diva brennand :')
ReplyDeleteXxx
Lady Renee Treacle-Merton!
ReplyDeleteJust not as good as some others I think.
Lady Florence Jake Claremont
ReplyDeletekaren s
twannywun at hotmail dot com
Hello! Already following :)
ReplyDeleteLady Ethel Titus-Beech would be delighted to attend! xx
Lady Baji Whitelea. :)
ReplyDeletesadia.latif10@gmail.com
Lady Eileen Fifibelle Mount Pleasant... ooh I sound as if I got my title being a bit of a uppercrust floozy!!!
ReplyDeletejochrisbryan@gmail.com
Lady Olive Barney-Osbourne! Happy Birthday! xo
ReplyDeleteLady Rita Tabitha Vanburgh
ReplyDeleteha! awesome.
And Happy Birthday.x.
Have decided to buck the trend and go for a different title inspired by the gorgeous Helen Mirren. I would be...Dame Eileen Bipsy Bryant
ReplyDeleteActually loving Bipsy Bryant - may use it in future x
Haha, brilliant! Mine would be Lady Jane Gem Maylands! :)
ReplyDeleteHi my name ....PRINCESS DAISY LOUISE ILLAMASQUA Von BATTENBERG hehe! Adore that colour. Just had hair re blonded so will look divine-darlink ;)
ReplyDeletexxx
This is excellent!. Mine would be Lady Martha Sooty Carrington, very Dynasty x
ReplyDelete