If you're a regular reader you'll know I like a bit of Jergens. Well, actually I like a LOT of Jergens. It's tres affordable and it works. Hallelujah.
In fact I've harped on so much that the lovely peeps over at Jergens have offered you fabulous peeps a nice little giveaway.
Fancy one of the above? Not really? How about the entire collection? Yep. Six bottles of Jergens can hot foot their way to you if you simply follow The Mouth by Google over there-----> and leave me a comment saying 'Gimme it.'
Winner will be announced on Sunday 15th May.
Good luck!
T and C's
- One winner
- Competition open to UK readers only (sorry!)
- Winner will be drawn at Random on Sunday 15th May.

Gimme it!! (please) :)
ReplyDeletex
Happy Happy Birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday. Gimme (thank you please)
ReplyDeleteJude xx
gimme it! :) pleaaasse! xx
ReplyDeletehannah_in_pyjamas@msn.com
xxx
Gimmie it. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
ReplyDeleteI love me some Jergens
gimmie it! thanks :)
ReplyDeleteRachel
gimmie it please:-)
ReplyDeleteHallo, Gimme it!
ReplyDeleteGimme it! (oh I feel so rude ;))
ReplyDeleteLOVE Jergens! The only body moisturisers I use these days. Fab giveaway! Xx
Yay Gimme It! Have never tried Jergens before :) (nicolamcc82@gmail.com) x
ReplyDeleteGimme gimme gimme GIMME IT.
ReplyDeleteThat's how much I want this prize. I heart Jergens.
GIMME IT. And one more for good luck: GIMME IT.
Kathrine x
GIMME IT! hahah :D
ReplyDeleteGimme it, i'd love to try jergens :D
ReplyDeleteshlip-shlops@hotmail.co.uk
Gimme me!!!
ReplyDeletejoyeux anniversaire xxxx
Gimme it! I love a bit of Jergens.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday too :)
Ellie
Gimme it (please)! Never tried Jergens, but I think it might just work on my ridiculously sensitive legs... :)
ReplyDeleteGimme it, pretty pleeeease :-)
ReplyDeletexx
Gimme it
ReplyDeletekaren s
twannywun at hotmail dot com
Oooooh gimme it...please! Not tried Jergens before x
ReplyDeleteGimme It! .............................please......was taught to always say please and thank you!
ReplyDeleteGimme it please :) like leanne, never tried that brand before xx
ReplyDeleteliloo@hotmail.com
liloo/@tsunimee
Gimme it! If you don't mind, ta x
ReplyDeleteGimme it! If you don't mind, ta x
ReplyDeleteGimme it!! (please!)
ReplyDeleteLove Chez xx
http://chez-diaryofadramaqueen.blogspot.com/
Gimme it!
ReplyDeletesherrie x
Gimme it (Lol, love your choice of wording but I'd also like to add "pretty please with cherries on top").
ReplyDeleteWhen I preview my comment it says anonymous even though I selected my google account. So, just in case it fails to add my details, I'm tousledkitten on twitter. x
Gimme it - I would like it ever so much, please :)
ReplyDeleteGimme it! (please!)
ReplyDeletestyleandthecityuk@gmail.com
Oi Hyman, gimme it!!!!!! Thanks ever so!
ReplyDeletejo.marsh72@googlemail.com