The set is available in Paul Mitchell salons in July and August and contains Shampoo One - a gentle 'tropical' shampoo, The Conditioner - multi-use and leave-in (well handy!), Soft Sculpting Spray Gel - to keep your hair contained but not stiff! and Freeze and Shine Super Spray to hold it still and give it shine all whilst protecting from the sun.
Nice eh?
To be in with a chance simply be a follower of BM and leave a comment below with your email or a twitter ID.
- 10 prizes of the above kit
- Winners will be chosen at random
- Giveaway closes at 11.59pm on Tuesday 21st June.

Am following via GFC as Nicola (@NicsNotebook) Have never tried Paul Mitchell products so would love this! xx
ReplyDeletehi!! my twit id is @thebeautyslice :) thanks xx
ReplyDeleteEnter me please :)
ReplyDeleteurbanmermaid86@gmail.com xx
And me please!
ReplyDeletepolishtopia@gmail.com
This is amazing! :) I love Paul Mitchell! :)
ReplyDeleteEnter me please, I follow via GFC as hannah. and my email is hannah_in_pyjamas@msn.com
Thanks very much xxx
Oooh love Paul Mitchell Awapuhi thingy shampoo and the wax spray so it's only right that I add to my collection @redbuttongirl
ReplyDeleteFollowing on GFC and my twitter is @rhiiwn :)
ReplyDeleteI've never tried Paul Mitchell products but I've heard such great things about them!
Rhiannon xo
Ooh, enter me! I've never tried Paul Mitchell either... I'm following as well on Twitter as rocaillewrites.
ReplyDeleteI love the look of this kit, and my mum swears by Paul Mitchell! I am already a follower and my twitter is @pyxieee , please enter me! Thank you :) xx
ReplyDeleteI'd love to enter please, I follow via GFC.
ReplyDeleteThank you, styleandthecityuk@gmail.com
lovely prizes!
ReplyDeletesatan_51@hotmail dot com
Ooh please enter me! I remember when I was a kid my mum used Paul Mitchell and I always used to steal it - oops! My twitter ID is @polkadani :) xxx
ReplyDeleteooooo nice!! My twitter ID is tiptoeshrtbrd, fingers n toes crossed!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower. :)
ReplyDeletelittlegray88 at yahoo dot com
OOO i am going on holiday next month so this would be perfect!
ReplyDeleteI am following you via GFC
AllThatGlitters1992@hotmail.co.uk
Enter me please! :)
ReplyDeleteunetasse@hotmail.com
I've never tried Paul Mitchell products either.
ReplyDeleteTwitter: @pyaribeauty
Wahey, 10 winners, great giveaway! Please enter me!
ReplyDeleteI follow as Serafina.
thesleepymagpie(at)gmail(dot)com
Thank you! :)
lovechronicle17@hotmail.com =D
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fab kit!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower through carvell.2010@googlemail.com
xx
@tousledkitten
ReplyDeleteHi, yes would love to win one (@gidders1 twitter)
ReplyDeleteThank you x
Amazing giveaway! Love the blog! Email: stephaniem32@hotmail.com and twitter ID: xxstef09xx
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Steph
x
I follow via GFC (Margot) and would love to be one of the lucky ten!
ReplyDelete-Margot
I'm not going on holiday this year, but would love this set to have a 'staycation' in the bath with the door locked and ignore the chaos that currently is my home as builders knock my house about :-)
ReplyDeleteKatie
Twitter name is @Hairy_Hoover
I'm already following you - I love to see what you're up to :)
ReplyDeleteTwitter: @happyfox
Email: givinganswers [at] googlemail [dot] com
gfc name :aabha nagpal
ReplyDeleteemail :loveabs16@gmail.com
great giveaway
ReplyDeletegfc name :aabha nagpal
email :loveabs16@gmail.com
Ooh, lovely giveaway. Enter me, please :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you via GFC as Joy.
dearjoy@live.co.uk
Hi! I follow via GFC!
ReplyDeleteThat looks perfect for the holidays. (:
email: go.annlin@gmail.com
thanks for the giveaway!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI already follow you via gfc as Sadi.
I love the look of this kit, and my mum loves Paul Mitchell too!
My twitter is @Sad20ful ,
please enter me!
Thank you :)
email : Sadia.latif10@gmail.com
Following on GFC as Jude. These would be great to take on holiday with me in August. Jude xx @jadlgw
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing- I'd love to be considered for this. I am a follower.
ReplyDeleteSorry in my excitement I posted too quickly! Twitter id is @SkinDeepBlogger.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIts been a while since I used this brand and it would be great to re-discover it.
ReplyDeletekathryn_mackinnon@hotmail.com
please enter me
ReplyDeletetwitter nicolettasblog
nicolettarocchiccioli@yahoo.co.uk
xx
Ohhh love Paul Mitchell and i follow u on twitter please enter me fulhamgirl@aol.com
ReplyDeleteThanks
I'm following! My twitter ID is @kateagreen. Used to love Paul Mitchell but since having kids I've not bought any! X
ReplyDelete