LOVE this! xx
I loved this, made Emily watch it too as she is about 3000 times more likely to be doing a walk of shame than I am!
Do NONE of those girls own coats? :D V funny video though.
Love it!
Morning BM love it, i like you did the walk of shame eh!cough a very long time ago joy x
Ha! Where's their coats?! Luckily I've never done the walk of shame 'smug' xx
LOVE this! xx
ReplyDeleteI loved this, made Emily watch it too as she is about 3000 times more likely to be doing a walk of shame than I am!
ReplyDeleteDo NONE of those girls own coats? :D
ReplyDeleteV funny video though.
Love it!
ReplyDeleteMorning BM
ReplyDeletelove it, i like you did the walk of shame
eh!cough a very long time ago
joy x
Ha! Where's their coats?! Luckily I've never done the walk of shame 'smug' xx
ReplyDelete