Thank you so much for all your entries - the winner as chosen by random.org is.....
Sinead!!!
Congratulations Sinead - I'll be in touch for your details!
Stay tuned for more giveaways - and a massive thank you to NutriBeauty for their generosity!!
*as per usual - random.org's widget isn't showing that I entered that correct number of entries - which I did! I have a screen grab for verification purposes.
Amazing prize! Congrats Sinead. Am well jels :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kate - that's really nice of you. I am hugely appreciative of this incredibly generous gift. Huge thanks to Caroline and have sent a thank you email to NutriBeauty too. AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Happy Days :) xxx
ReplyDeletewow!!! :D Happy Birthday!!!
DeleteI'm SUPER jealous, you lucky lady ;)))
Raquel :)
wow have a great Birthday and have a huge indulge session x
ReplyDeleteThank you :) x
DeleteCome back to us Sinead and tell us your favourites! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteThanks! With pleasure x
DeleteCongrats Sinead! It's a great prize.
ReplyDeleteI don't know where to post this but wanted to share - I came across a great Pai offer at Whole Foods in Soho. You get a free full sized Rosehip Oil with every £20 purchase. The Rosehip oil is worth £20, so well worth it I think. The offer is only available at the Soho branch and when I was there on Friday there were loads of Rosehip oil available.
yenners