Thank you so much for all of your entries into the French skincare Giveaway - I'm so happy so many of you wanted to try it!
The winners selected at random were:
Jude - @jadlgw
Sylvie - A Lipstick a Day
Kiwimills
Jesseslaw
Bibliomouse
Huge Congratulations all! Please email or DM me your posting address and I will liaise with Escentual to get your goods to you asap!
Well done winners
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners!
ReplyDeleteSickened that it wasn't me but delighted for the winners - congrats to you all! xx
ReplyDeletethank you ladies....ill take your congratulations to me!!!!!! wow, never won anything!! whoaoaoaooaoa!!!
ReplyDeleteI have emailed via noreply at the blogger addy. Is that right? if not, my email is kiwimills@gmail.com and I am happy to drop you an email in return with my address in New Zealand. (whoaooaoaoa!, all the way to the bottom of the world some french products are heading...whoaooaao!) THANK YOU!! I'm a little excited. You probably couldnt tell, cheers everyone, Nicola
Congratulations to all of the winners, especially the very excited kiwimills!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all of you guys! I would have wanted to win but I guess, we all did at some point of the contest. Please do continue to post events like this. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Kivimills..:)
ReplyDeleteBenefits of Coffee on Skin
They arrived!!! yay
ReplyDeleteall 16 things..whoaoao lucky me.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I am so looking forward to putting them all on my skin at once (sake!)
Nicola