Hi Everyone!
If you're around this Thursday evening in the West End I am popping in to the Beauty Workshop in Selfridges to hang out for a few hours, talk to all and sundry about skincare and the beauty industry and generally cause a big little commotion.
Do pop in if you get a chance, I would love to put some faces to names.
*Please note - although I will obviously be answering as many questions as possible on the night - this is a shop floor appearance and won't be the same as my private one-to-one consultations. It'll be good fun though!

Stuff like this makes me wish I lived in London!
ReplyDeleteKatie x | and-katie.com
Lucky to you all living in London!!!! I am jealous!
ReplyDeleteI am soooo there! :-)
ReplyDeleteI am soooo there!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Will definitely see you there. :-)
ReplyDeleteAnne
Yay!! I shall be there :) !!
ReplyDeleteIf only I lived in London.
ReplyDeletex Dejhana
waitealittle.blogspot.com
Moments like theses make me wish I lived in London! Will you be having anymore of your one-to-one consultations? Or will be be travelling around the rest of the UK? helloiammariam.com
ReplyDeleteI wish I could be there! Unfortunately, I think I will have just landed in Australia ...
ReplyDeletethis is amazing, I couldn't do Fortnum & Mason as I am working, but this is perfect, I will finally meet a skincare goddess:)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.luciaknowsbeauty.com
Dear Caroline, Why don't I live in London. It will be my birthday on Thursday, and I would love have been there to meet you. But I live in Paris.... I've been following your advice and have added a few things to my skincare routine like toners, different ones, and oil in the evening. And above all the good old flannel. Beside this, I was already almost doing what you advise. My skin is really amazing now, I will be 48 on the 6th of June and I bet you wouldn't guess.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your visitors, and thank you for you time blogging and sharing you knowledge.
Anne
I would love to live in London too.... Who knows we will meet there one day :) Thanks, I love your blog :)
ReplyDeleteThis is marvellous news! I will see you there, Becca.
ReplyDeleteDear Caroline thank you so much for creating this blog and sharing with us all of your skincare knowledge and tips!!I have been following your blog quite religiously for the past year -have read all your posts- and have been visiting your blog literally everyday to see if you have posted something new!! Hope one day I get to meet you in person and come to one of your skincare consultations. I am from Greece and live permanently here so that would be quite difficult but who knows maybe one day you'll come to Greece and meet all your Greek fans!!Until then we'll keep following and recommending your blog to everyone we know!!
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you thank you!!!
Best wishes from Greece!!
Ellixx
I know I shouldn't be asking long questions about skin care routine as you asked not to but I've been from one bad cream to another and I don't live in the uk so I can't come to a consultation..I have combination skin that gets oily during the day and blackheads (when I remove my make up I hardly find any there!) ..occasionally I have the odd dry-day-flaky skin and it's quite sensitive...what can I do?
ReplyDeleteThank you for any answer you will give me ;)
Dear Caroline,
ReplyDeletefirst, I am 52 and have struggled with acne and large pores, I watched your interview with the Pixiwoo sisters and was so impressed. As a teenager I was sent to Georgette Klinger in NYC and even they couldn't fix the acne! Now I am hearing about Hourglass foundation which over time will close pores and remove acne scars? I use the Efflicar wash and the toner, plus now the LaRoche Posay "Hydraphase" which seems to work beautifully. Should I change my foundation? Have you heard any success stories? Many Thanks
Caroline Levine Dracut, MA