As you will know, I went to L.A. to do some work with Pixi a couple of weeks ago. While I was there, as requested, I vlogged. God help us. The aftermath of that is available now on YouTube. Part 2 will follow next week. Also coming up is:
- Q & A with Sali Hughes
- Dr Sam Bunting on pigmentation
- Dr Sam on melasma
- Dr Sam again on perioral dermatitis, acids and more....
- L.A. Diaries Part 2
- L.A. - The Loot
Great time. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOmg vlogging with you, my life is now complete!! *Camps out in You Tube for the rest of the videos*
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean I'll finally be able to get Pixi's Glow Tonic at my local Target here in Ohio? Pleasepleaseplease?
ReplyDeleteThat event looked stunning - absolutely perfect weather. I liked the Pixi Glow wall
ReplyDeleteAwwww that's just made my overcast Friday morning a little more sunny! :)
ReplyDeleteP.s love the Sephora face 😀😝😀...my idea of heaven too 😝😝😝