Was excitedly waiting for this weeks vlog..knowing it would include Duran Duran...wasn't disappointed, excellent as ever, however I need to say...how tight were Simons jeans...😳😳😳 looked a lot of fun 💕💕
So nice to come home after an "ugly" Monday at the office and see some Caroline & Duran Duran! Sounds like it was a good trip and it was also nice to see all of the bloggers together having a good time! I have been meaning to mention Kane NY Serum Savant - been reading about it and would love to know your thoughts esp after the NIOD post. Have a fab week!
With the retin a peeling- I had very limited peeling by starting to use it only once a week for a month. Then I upped it to twice a week for three weeks. Then three times a week for a couple of weeks. Now, after starting it last July, I stil can only use it every other night. I just use Luna on alternate nights.
Oh I was waiting for this! It's usually my 'end-of-weekend-treat' :) Again it was so interesting to follow you around and it seems like you had a great weekend! xx
ooh I feel ya fear on the wheel! I went on one at York and cried, my daughter (seven at the time) had to look after me as I had a little panic :-( and now my kids want me to take them on the London Eye when we come back to London in February :-/
Another lovely vlog Caroline :) quick question, do you have any tips for the days when you take your makeup off to reapply for a dinner party or something, ie. washing your face three times in one day (?!) to make sure your skin doesn't freak out from all that is going on but is still looking lovely for people to watch? :) thank you xx
I eagerly await your weekly vlog, Caroline - love it! Also, I was one of the lucky people who snagged the Cult Beauty Box (as my birthday present to myself) and the products in it are fantastic! I look forward to incorporating them into my much improved skin care routine. And lord knows I can use the de-stressing bath salts ...
The Twelve Days of Christmas giveaways are beyond excellent! I'll keep entering for those that ship to Canada.
I love John! :) Great vlog and yes, the 80's was that long ago - just means we're vintage, like a fine wine! Hope you will film a bit from the Eiffel Tower next week if you can. I have developed a fear of heights (since I had kids for some reason?!) and am going to Paris in the spring and and not leaving till I've been up the tower( that's not a euphemism) Enjoy X
Loved your vlog n9 matter how timely appreciate. Happy bday to A! And your father is a gorgeous man, I wish him lots of happiness and health! I'm sad that I won't see u for ur 2 day trip in Paris. I live here with my husband but going to Budapest to see my family for Xmas (not Hungarian, Ukrainian lol lik3 someone cares lol). Anyway enjoy Paris over this weekend, please stay safe and please come back and do a meet up. Much love
Hi Caroline looking for some advice please. My skin has broken out in the last month with those horrible under the surface spots. Have been following your skincare routine for months so think it may be hormonal? I've been using, EH balm cleanser/origins oil cleanser/clarins milk cleanser. Pixi glow/clarins exfoliating toner/liquid gold/origins renewal serum/hydraluron/ANR/Luna. Origins ginzing moisturiser/ origins night a mins. Using effeclar duo spot cream and origins spot gel. What should I remove/add? Ps I'm 23, dont smoke, don't drink. And I'm getting married in a few months and desperate for any help! Pps I love your blog! And the Xmas give aways are amazing!! Really hope you have time to reply! Have a lovely Xmas. Dawn xx
Hi Caroline, I've got a question. I'm on the nightly retinoid too (it's the only thing I use at night after cleansing)and I'm wondering what to use in the morning to give a nice treatment for the daytime. Also, I'm 34 (as of today actually)if that's a factor...cause it feels like a factor somedays. Thanks!!
love your vlog and blog caroline you are the best, giving us your advice and wisdom on skincare issues and products, youve literally changed my skin 7months of reading your blog and all your past posts since 2010, my perimenapausal skin has never looked better after ditching harsh foaming alchohol laden products for calming oils balms creams acid toning and treatments and using flannels.i actually look forward to my routines..you are my hero goddess hirons..love your northern whit from a fellow northerner i get you(well im a yorkshire lass)..my dream would be to meet you but cant afford travel to london maxed out from buying skincare products ive actually got a hirons addiction.ha..thank you so much for all your wisdom..jo.t...Hull
I can not believe that we are now at the point to take our own children to Duran Duran. Now I know how my friends parents felt taking us to their version of Duran (Huey Lewis) when we were young. Can not wait for them to do their tour in the states. Simon Rules!!!!
Was excitedly waiting for this weeks vlog..knowing it would include Duran Duran...wasn't disappointed, excellent as ever, however I need to say...how tight were Simons jeans...😳😳😳 looked a lot of fun 💕💕
ReplyDeleteLoved your make & your dress at the Christmas party #stunning
ReplyDeleteSo nice to come home after an "ugly" Monday at the office and see some Caroline & Duran Duran! Sounds like it was a good trip and it was also nice to see all of the bloggers together having a good time!
ReplyDeleteI have been meaning to mention Kane NY Serum Savant - been reading about it and would love to know your thoughts esp after the NIOD post. Have a fab week!
With the retin a peeling- I had very limited peeling by starting to use it only once a week for a month. Then I upped it to twice a week for three weeks. Then three times a week for a couple of weeks. Now, after starting it last July, I stil can only use it every other night. I just use Luna on alternate nights.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a super fun weekend. I remember trying to get out of London once on a Friday and it was indeed horrendous. Your father is adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh I was waiting for this! It's usually my 'end-of-weekend-treat' :) Again it was so interesting to follow you around and it seems like you had a great weekend! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Caroline, your vlog has cheered me up no end!
ReplyDeleteI absloutely ADORE your vlogs. And your blog <3 Much love from Sweden
ReplyDeleteKatarina www.bjooti.se
ooh I feel ya fear on the wheel! I went on one at York and cried, my daughter (seven at the time) had to look after me as I had a little panic :-( and now my kids want me to take them on the London Eye when we come back to London in February :-/
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely vlog Caroline :) quick question, do you have any tips for the days when you take your makeup off to reapply for a dinner party or something, ie. washing your face three times in one day (?!) to make sure your skin doesn't freak out from all that is going on but is still looking lovely for people to watch? :) thank you xx
ReplyDeleteI eagerly await your weekly vlog, Caroline - love it! Also, I was one of the lucky people who snagged the Cult Beauty Box (as my birthday present to myself) and the products in it are fantastic! I look forward to incorporating them into my much improved skin care routine. And lord knows I can use the de-stressing bath salts ...
ReplyDeleteThe Twelve Days of Christmas giveaways are beyond excellent! I'll keep entering for those that ship to Canada.
I love John! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat vlog and yes, the 80's was that long ago - just means we're vintage, like a fine wine!
Hope you will film a bit from the Eiffel Tower next week if you can. I have developed a fear of heights (since I had kids for some reason?!) and am going to Paris in the spring and and not leaving till I've been up the tower( that's not a euphemism)
Enjoy X
Loved your vlog n9 matter how timely appreciate. Happy bday to A! And your father is a gorgeous man, I wish him lots of happiness and health! I'm sad that I won't see u for ur 2 day trip in Paris. I live here with my husband but going to Budapest to see my family for Xmas (not Hungarian, Ukrainian lol lik3 someone cares lol). Anyway enjoy Paris over this weekend, please stay safe and please come back and do a meet up. Much love
ReplyDeleteLove your vlogs, love Duran (!!!), love your daughter being a teenager; basically just loved the whole thing start to finish. Cheers from Barcelona.
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline looking for some advice please. My skin has broken out in the last month with those horrible under the surface spots. Have been following your skincare routine for months so think it may be hormonal? I've been using, EH balm cleanser/origins oil cleanser/clarins milk cleanser. Pixi glow/clarins exfoliating toner/liquid gold/origins renewal serum/hydraluron/ANR/Luna. Origins ginzing moisturiser/ origins night a mins. Using effeclar duo spot cream and origins spot gel. What should I remove/add? Ps I'm 23, dont smoke, don't drink. And I'm getting married in a few months and desperate for any help!
ReplyDeletePps I love your blog! And the Xmas give aways are amazing!!
Really hope you have time to reply! Have a lovely Xmas.
Dawn xx
Hi Caroline, I've got a question. I'm on the nightly retinoid too (it's the only thing I use at night after cleansing)and I'm wondering what to use in the morning to give a nice treatment for the daytime. Also, I'm 34 (as of today actually)if that's a factor...cause it feels like a factor somedays. Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful and interesting!:) Marijana Šimić
ReplyDeletelove your vlog and blog caroline you are the best, giving us your advice and wisdom on skincare issues and products, youve literally changed my skin 7months of reading your blog and all your past posts since 2010, my perimenapausal skin has never looked better after ditching harsh foaming alchohol laden products for calming oils balms creams acid toning and treatments and using flannels.i actually look forward to my routines..you are my hero goddess hirons..love your northern whit from a fellow northerner i get you(well im a yorkshire lass)..my dream would be to meet you but cant afford travel to london maxed out from buying skincare products ive actually got a hirons addiction.ha..thank you so much for all your wisdom..jo.t...Hull
ReplyDeleteI can not believe that we are now at the point to take our own children to Duran Duran. Now I know how my friends parents felt taking us to their version of Duran (Huey Lewis) when we were young. Can not wait for them to do their tour in the states. Simon Rules!!!!
ReplyDelete