Hi caroline I'm from Mauritius and I'm a huge fan of yours. I badly need some advice. I'm facing an eruption of whiteheads since a month now. I've been very much strained lately and have also introduced new products to my skin regimen. also have blemish prone skin.
morning: cleanance avene; serozinc or caudalie grape water (new) or clinique moisture surge (new); benzoyl peroxide; clinique moisture surge gel creme (new); zelens sunscreen (new)
afternoon: bioderma micellar water; clinique TTDO; zelens z pure cleansing balm (new); clinique mild clarifying toner (new) or clarins gentle exfoliator (new); benzoyl peroxide; caudalie sos serum or caudalie serum defense anti rides (new) or NYR argan oil (new)
Congrats to the lucky winner!! I have only recently found you and OMG!!! THANK YOU! Lady Hirons you are a shining light in the firmament that is all things, beautiful and confidently feminine.
I have been working my way through your blog by skin concern, new stuff I never heard of, and what I have in my (generous) skin care collection. I started straight away with your general recommendations as I had some good stuff, missing loads though!! I am mid 50's and had acne on and off since teens. I have done serious internal beauty work and time itself has got me to a stage where I no longer break out, but have a combination and sensitive skin that is prone to being congested. Any hoo, I have been doing the light layers and plenty of them, had EH balm already so was off to a good start. I did a facial sunday and can honestly say after a week my skin looks and feels amazing. Smooth and clear. I really look forward to my skin care where before it was hit and miss what to use, now I feel I know what to do and love it.
The advice you give is fantastic, I love that you do budget, but mostly that you help to refine what we need when we are going to spend! Its worth saving up for a prestige product when you understand what you need.
Most of all though I love the 'craic' (as we say here in Ireland) we get to be part of, whether it be on video or written, you are so funny, so real and a true breath of fresh air.
Hi Caroline! I wasn't sure what was the best way to contact you about some quick skincare advice, so I'm hoping that you manage to see this post as I know you're super busy!
I have used Elizabeth Arden products when I was about 17 when I suffered with acne, and it really helped to clear up my skin, but, I was wondering what your thoughts on Elizabeth Arden Skincare products, and also, what products or skin care brands you would recommend for Dry/Dehydrated Skin?
Hi caroline
ReplyDeleteI'm from Mauritius and I'm a huge fan of yours. I badly need some advice.
I'm facing an eruption of whiteheads since a month now. I've been very much strained lately and have also introduced new products to my skin regimen. also have blemish prone skin.
morning: cleanance avene; serozinc or caudalie grape water (new) or clinique moisture surge (new); benzoyl peroxide; clinique moisture surge gel creme (new); zelens sunscreen (new)
afternoon: bioderma micellar water; clinique TTDO; zelens z pure cleansing balm (new); clinique mild clarifying toner (new) or clarins gentle exfoliator (new); benzoyl peroxide; caudalie sos serum or caudalie serum defense anti rides (new) or NYR argan oil (new)
also flannel cleanse and take fish supplements.
please advise. hope to read you soon. thanks
.
ReplyDeleteYour vlogs help me get organised on a weekend! ...I'll tidy up anyway x
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the lucky winner!! I have only recently found you and OMG!!! THANK YOU! Lady Hirons you are a shining light in the firmament that is all things, beautiful and confidently feminine.
ReplyDeleteI have been working my way through your blog by skin concern, new stuff I never heard of, and what I have in my (generous) skin care collection. I started straight away with your general recommendations as I had some good stuff, missing loads though!! I am mid 50's and had acne on and off since teens. I have done serious internal beauty work and time itself has got me to a stage where I no longer break out, but have a combination and sensitive skin that is prone to being congested. Any hoo, I have been doing the light layers and plenty of them, had EH balm already so was off to a good start. I did a facial sunday and can honestly say after a week my skin looks and feels amazing. Smooth and clear. I really look forward to my skin care where before it was hit and miss what to use, now I feel I know what to do and love it.
The advice you give is fantastic, I love that you do budget, but mostly that you help to refine what we need when we are going to spend! Its worth saving up for a prestige product when you understand what you need.
Most of all though I love the 'craic' (as we say here in Ireland) we get to be part of, whether it be on video or written, you are so funny, so real and a true breath of fresh air.
Long Live Lady Hirons.
Hi Caroline! I wasn't sure what was the best way to contact you about some quick skincare advice, so I'm hoping that you manage to see this post as I know you're super busy!
ReplyDeleteI have used Elizabeth Arden products when I was about 17 when I suffered with acne, and it really helped to clear up my skin, but, I was wondering what your thoughts on Elizabeth Arden Skincare products, and also, what products or skin care brands you would recommend for Dry/Dehydrated Skin?
Many thanks, I hope you're having a great day!
Sophie