Where would you use this in your routine? I have been using it after an acid toner pad but don't know if it's too much! I have problem skin with blemishes and it's very oily Thanks:)
After reading Caroline's original post I was excited to try this product but it totally broke me out. I had the same problem with another item containing zinc.
Interesting. What is it? What does it do? Does it help 50 year old stressed face / skin? :-)
ReplyDeleteCaroline has a post about this.
DeleteWhere would you use this in your routine? I have been using it after an acid toner pad but don't know if it's too much! I have problem skin with blemishes and it's very oily
ReplyDeleteThanks:)
You're doing it right.
DeleteAHH a finally smaller size! Perfect for travelling xx
ReplyDeletewww.thegirlfromthenorth.com
I love this stuff! Thank you for reminding me to buy some more!
ReplyDeleteI have been hoping for this for a long time and I just booked a holiday...perfect timing!
ReplyDeleteEm x
http://themusingsofem.blogspot.co.uk/
I adore this stuff! I now know what I will be doing on my lunch break!
ReplyDeleteNatalie x
www.thebeautylog.co.uk
Serozinc is finally available in Australia! So excited to try it :)
ReplyDeleteOne of the staples in my routine.
ReplyDeleteLinda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking
I've wanted to order Serozinc ever since you mentioned it on Pixiwoo's Bodytalk. Just ordered it from the La Roche Posay US site. Yay!
ReplyDeleteAfter reading Caroline's original post I was excited to try this product but it totally broke me out. I had the same problem with another item containing zinc.
ReplyDeleteMrs Hirons I always seem to break the bank after reading one of your posts. Just spent £38 online at Escentual haha :)
ReplyDeletewww.salmandean.com
Didn't work for me, it started to broke me out. Allergic reaction to zinc maybe? Is it possible?
ReplyDeleteJustine
When is it available in USA.They won't ship to USA because it's an,aerosol.
ReplyDelete