Well done Tasha! Caroline, I'm new to your blog/vlog (love it) and spent bank hols in a tsunami of product thoughts and ideas. Great fun but confusing ;) Any suggestions as to where I can go to get impartial advise otherwise i fear i will be dead or bankrupt before i try everything out!! Space NK is my best thought...
Hey Harriet! Impartial advice is hard to find :( I've been looking for it too and I think your best bet (and mine also) is to go to a good facialist who can take a look at your skin and tell you exactly what you need. I haven't had great experiences in Space NK, where I've had people push me to buy Rodial on a few occasions, and weren't always knowledgable about the different brands. Plus at the end of the day, they are not trained to really know what your face needs.
Careful with facialists though bc they might be pushing products that they sell in their spa. Listen to the type of products that they are recommending then do your research online to find the most effective products in that category. I always read a ton of reviews on Sephora/other online stores before buying anything.
Well done Tasha!
ReplyDeleteCaroline, I'm new to your blog/vlog (love it) and spent bank hols in a tsunami of product thoughts and ideas. Great fun but confusing ;)
Any suggestions as to where I can go to get impartial advise otherwise i fear i will be dead or bankrupt before i try everything out!! Space NK is my best thought...
Hey Harriet! Impartial advice is hard to find :( I've been looking for it too and I think your best bet (and mine also) is to go to a good facialist who can take a look at your skin and tell you exactly what you need. I haven't had great experiences in Space NK, where I've had people push me to buy Rodial on a few occasions, and weren't always knowledgable about the different brands. Plus at the end of the day, they are not trained to really know what your face needs.
DeleteCareful with facialists though bc they might be pushing products that they sell in their spa. Listen to the type of products that they are recommending then do your research online to find the most effective products in that category. I always read a ton of reviews on Sephora/other online stores before buying anything.
DeleteCongrats Tasha, said through gritted teeth...what an amazing giveaway and lucky that all of us were in with a chance. Enjoy in our behalf! X
ReplyDeleteThank you :) I am so happy! It has made my day! Thank you!! Xx
ReplyDeleteThis giveaway made me happy just because it was happening! and it gave me an excuse to buy a few items I had been putting off. Enjoy your boxes!!!
DeleteTasha, you are one lucky woman! Congratulations & enjoy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Amazing prize x
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tasha xx
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tasha x
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your prize Tasha xx
ReplyDelete