Hi All!
Thank you for watching. First person to guess the quote wins ;)
See you soon with Retinols.
WHAT I’M WEARING:
Nails: OPI Alpine Snow Gels: http://amzn.to/2a5WFgV
Foundation: Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation in 2.1 http://bit.ly/2ajvsTd
Bronzer across forehead (my glow, basically): New CID I-Glow in Coral Crush (I will literally be buried wearing this): http://bit.ly/29nTIYJ
Used as Blush: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Antigua (the perfect pink for me): http://bit.ly/29p1dL4
Lips: Gwen Stefani for Urban Decay Lip Pencil in Firebird (lightly all over lip): http://bit.ly/29p1OMN
Pixi LipLift Max in Petal Ice (on top):
UK - http://bit.ly/29DBnrl
USA - http://bit.ly/29ofv2f
Products Discussed:
NUDE Clarifying Cleansing Oil:
UK - http://bit.ly/2a5WNwK
USA - http://bit.ly/2a5Wy4U
Alpha-H Liquid Laser Cleansing Oil:
UK - http://bit.ly/2aQvSSM
USA - http://bit.ly/2amZqcD
Sonya Dakar Buriti Purifying Cleanser:
UK - http://bit.ly/2aQwgRi
USA - http://bit.ly/2awgBcH
Votary Cleansing Oil: http://bit.ly/2ag2rtj
Shu Uemura Ultime8: http://bit.ly/2aazcqe
De Mamiel Pure Calm Cleansing Dew: http://bit.ly/2akqQ2q
*I sometimes (not always) use affiliate links. If you are happy to click on the link and support this blog in that way, thank you very much. If you would prefer not to, just google the brand and the item, it's all cool. :) For absolute clarity: I do not use affiliate links on products belonging to brands that I work with on a professional basis.
See my full disclaimer here:
http://bit.ly/1rpEmSq
The views expressed on this site are the author's own and are provided for informational purposes only. The author makes no warranties about the suitability of any product or treatment referenced or reviewed here for any person other than herself and any reliance placed on these reviews or references by you is done so solely at your own risk. Nothing on this site shall be construed as providing dermatological, medical or other such advice and you are always advised to seek the advice of a suitable professional should you have any such concerns.

Steel Magnolias!
ReplyDeleteLoving the Votary & May L ranges, btw... 😄
Helen
i tried to click for the video, but i think for me and my browser its a picture and not a video?
ReplyDeleteohoh i found the video
DeleteI LOVE the Shu Uemura Ultime8. This one hasn't got the evil mineral oil in, and feels amazing on the skin!
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline I love your blog and I'm really enjoying this series! You mentioned in this video that one of these cleansers is perfect for teenage skin but never specified which. I was wondering if you could tell me which cleanser that is. Thank you for your time Xxxx
ReplyDeleteI think she meant it was in the teens price? That's what i thought when i watched it, tonight. Hopefully she clears it up for you :)
DeleteAlpha H is such an amazing brand!! I have oily skin, so i have always strayed away from oil cleansers, but then on a recent makeover, the makeup artist told me I had dehydrated skin!! So, I might have to invest! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://flareaforte.blogspot.co.uk
Oily skins can also benefit from oil cleansers.
DeleteThank you for getting me out of a product rut!
ReplyDeleteWhen you speak about retinols, could you please suggest one for the body ? I love Skinceuticals retinol for the face, but the rest of my skin should benefit too.... and that tiny tube won't stretch that far!!
Your product videos are always dangerous for me as I love to try new products. I really love your hair in this video from the styling to the color.
ReplyDeleteHello! Loved this video!Would love to hear your thoughts on the dhc olive oil cleanser which is great value and amazing at removing make up!
ReplyDeleteWhat, another Alpha H product I need? Thanks for the information, as always. Might put Shu Uemura on my wish list as well.
ReplyDeleteClearly the warmer weather suits you - you look great. (Need that nail polish!)
Hi Caroline! The links for the NUDE cleaning oil go to sites that don't carry the brand (US - Sephora and UK - Space NK). Do you have a US source for NUDE??
ReplyDeleteI saw it 10 minutes on Sephora - on sale for $25.20 instead of $36 - and then it disappeared! I wonder if the combo of CH + Sale dried up the stock? Everything else NUDE is listed on sale, though!
DeleteGreat video Caroline! I want them all. Sadly, my local Anthropologies don't carry Votary.
Hi Caroline! This question isn't really related to this post (sorry about that!) but I was just wondering if you have tried/have thoughts on the Clarins' UV PLUS UV+ SPF50 neutral sunscreen? (Here's a links http://www.clarins.co.uk/uv--spf50-neutral/C010410024.html). I tried it the other day in a store and I love the texture of it. I currently use LRP anthelios ultra light fluid, but I loved the texture of the Clarins' one even more. Have you tried it? :)
ReplyDeleteHello Caroline, for my current skin care routine im using, in this order after cleansing, Hydraluron by indeed labatories, Replenishing Face Cream by Eucerin and Hyaluronoc Acid Facial Spritz by B. (Superdrug). Am I using too much acid?
ReplyDeleteBig love to you! Thank you x
Caroline - you look amazing - love the new hair color, your skin looks beautiful - love it all!
ReplyDeleteHi, can we expect Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying face oil review?
ReplyDeleteWould any of these be sensitive enough for use after a chemical peel? Could you recommend an oil or cream cleanser that you think would be safe for a soft cleanse after a chemical peel if none of these are gentle enough?
ReplyDeleteLoving the new videos, but super loving your hair. Wow. Totally gorge.
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline- could you please clarify something for me....should I be using an oil cleanser FIRST or SECOND? If it's first, I would be washing it off with my second gel cleanse. However, I understand that if I'm spending the dough on the stuff, I want it to stay on my face as much as possible. If that's the case, am I looking at a triple cleanse (first oil/balm for makeup and SPF, then gel (I like first aid beauty with the red clay) and then the oil cleanser again or a different/more expensive one? What if I used a micellar water first instead of an oil- would that be sufficient to wash off makeup/SPF? Only thing is that it burns my eyes when I use it to remove mascara. THANKS and sorry this is so long.
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline - what's your take on using coconut oil as a makeup remover? Seems like this is a popular trend.
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline,
ReplyDeleteI've only recently just read your cheat sheet on double cleansing and this is something I'd really like to start doing. The problem is I have suspected seborrheic dermatitis on my face as well as my scalp and I am unsure what cleansers to use because of this. Also my skin is quite sensitive and also sensitised due to previous ointments and so on given to me by doctors for this problem. I would be more than happy to invest in as many cleansers as necessary, at whatever cost, to properly start this routine as I'm just so lost with what to do anymore. Please help!
Sophie
Hi Caroline,
ReplyDeleteI've only recently just read your cheat sheet on double cleansing and this is something I'd really like to start doing. The problem is I have suspected seborrheic dermatitis on my face as well as my scalp and I am unsure what cleansers to use because of this. Also my skin is quite sensitive and also sensitised due to previous ointments and so on given to me by doctors for this problem. I would be more than happy to invest in as many cleansers as necessary to properly start this routine. Please help!
Sophie