This month and next Amanda and I are hitting the road in M&S stores nationwide for a Pixi Roadshow.
Join us for Q&As, makeovers and mini express facials amongst much nagging and ranting.
Q&As are scheduled to take place on the hour for 20-30 minutes starting at 12PM, 1PM, 2PM and 3PM.
I personally am really excited to come to cities I haven't yet been to in 'blogger' mode, including the home planet, Liverpool!
Tickets aren't necessary but please do email eventsuk@pixibeauty.com so that we have an idea of numbers.
Dates are as follows:
London, Colney
Marks & Spencer
Barnet Road London Colney
St Albans, AL2 1AB
Wednesday, October 12th 2016
12PM – 4PM
Southampton, Hedge End
Marks & Spencer
Tollbar Way Hedge End
Southampton, SO30 2UH
Friday, October 14th 2016
12PM – 4PM
Newcastle
Marks & Spencer
77-87 Northumberland Street
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, NE1 7AS
Wednesdays, October 19th 2016
12PM – 4PM
Liverpool
Marks & Spencer
35 Church Street
Liverpool, L1 1DF
Thursday, October 27th 2016
12PM – 4PM
Manchester
Marks & Spencer
7 Market Street
Manchester, M1 1WT
Friday, October 28th 2016
12PM – 4PM
WALES:
Cardiff, Culverhouse Cross
Marks & Spencer
Copthorne Way Culverhouse Cross
Cardiff, CF5 6YZ
Wednesday, November 2nd 2016
12PM – 4PM
IRELAND:
Belfast, Lisburn
Marks & Spencer
157 Hillsborough Road Sprucefield,
Lisburn, BT27 5UJ
Thursday November 3rd 2016
12PM – 4PM
Dublin, Grafton Street
Marks & Spencer
15-20 Grafton St
Dublin 2, Ireland
4th November 2016
12PM – 4PM
*My gorgeous Scots. We're trying I promise. We're reliant on M&S logistics. If they can't sort it I'll come on my own. Promise.

No Scotland? ��
ReplyDeleteNot our call sorry!
Delete��, boo to M&S. Thank you for replying
DeleteYay Cardiff!!! ����Finally get to meet you ��
ReplyDeleteLook forward to meeting you!
DeleteOooh Fab just emailed you for Newcastle!!! So exciting!!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG! You're setting foot on Welsh soil and I can't be there. I am beyond heartbroken.
ReplyDeleteNooooo sorry!
DeleteHi Caroline. Are you no longer doing Camberley on 13th as per one of the instagram posts? Thanks. C
ReplyDeleteM&S cancelled it I'm so sorry x
DeleteI will be patient but you are expected in Glasgow
ReplyDeleteWe will be patient BUT you are expected in Glasgow. The kettle is ready
ReplyDeleteDo you have any plans to come to Yorkshire?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteVery excited that yous are coming to Lisburn!! :D
ReplyDeleteMe too! Think a half day off will need to be booked :)
ReplyDeleteI am loving your hair!
ReplyDeleteHere I am sitting in the states desperately waiting for hit us southerners.
ReplyDeleteWas so hoping for Nottingham, maybe next time
ReplyDeleteBoo Hoo Hoo..I am going to miss the Dublin date. Gutted. Hope there will be a next time.
ReplyDelete*high pitched squealing noise* I will come and see you in Manchester Mrs Hirons! I am so excited!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! So excited your coming down to Southampton!! Will definitely see you there and I'll bring the MIL cause she loves you too xx
ReplyDeleteYour Scottish fans wait with baited breath ��
ReplyDeleteCome to Aberdeen please!!! Xx
ReplyDeleteCome to Aberdeen please!! Its chilly granted but we love you ! X
ReplyDeleteCome to Aberdeen please!! Its chilly granted but we love you ! X
ReplyDeleteBut you're completely missing out the middle of the country! Boo!
ReplyDeleteNot our call I'm so sorry. I'm sure more dates will pop up.
DeleteAnd what about Holland??
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline, I know this is unrelated but I need your help! I'm looking for a good daily moisturizer for dry/dehydrated skin that is prone to breakouts and sensitivity. I was using the First Aid Beauty Daily Moisturizer but am leaning more towards something from the drugstore (student on a budget!!) any good face creams from Avene, La Roche Posay, or Bioderma or Cerave?? thanks a million x
ReplyDeleteTry the new Bioderma just gone up on the blog x
DeleteYay!!! You're not coming to Germany, so I'm coming from Germany to see you in Lisburn! I can't believe you are going to be there at the same time I'm visiting family. I'm really looking forward to that!
ReplyDeleteYay! You're not coming to Germany, so I'm coming to see you from Germany while you're in Lisburn! I really hope I get to see you. That would certainly make the journey worthwhile!
ReplyDeleteI have never had my hopes raised then dashed so quickly before in my life. If it would help, I'll happily picket Edinburgh M&S until you get it sorted. Say the word and I'll do it. I need you and Pixi here. I really, really do.
ReplyDeletePICKET THEM LOL
DeleteI'm sorry - not our call x
aarrrggghhhh fingers crossed for Glasgow!!!!! Ill get the kettle on xx
ReplyDeleteLondon Colney!!!! Within walking distance!!! Goes to book leave ...
ReplyDeleteYippee Dublin! In my diary :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, you're in Manchester a week before I get hitched! Last minute wedding face fix - yes please!
ReplyDeleteNo Leeds? Wahhhh *crying*
ReplyDeleteCan't wait. Love me some Dubliners x
ReplyDelete