No need for me to introduce Votary to regular readers but suffice to say, they have yet to make a product that I don't like. The Cleansing Oil is still on my cleanser shelf, along with the new Super Seed Cleansing Oil and their facials oils, pillowcases and flannels. The entire brand is a joy.
And now you have the opportunity to try it for yourself, as Votary are offering one lucky International winner the ENTIRE RANGE.
The original range, the Super Seed Collection, the pillowcases and the flannels. In one big lovely caboodle.
To win this spectacular (literally my new favourite word, I cannot type 'amazing' one more time) prize, simply enter via Rafflecopter below in the usual fashion. You can live anywhere in the world, you can enter daily, and you have one week to give it a go. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you Votary! www.votary.co.uk
See my full disclaimer here: http://bit.ly/1rpEmSq
The views expressed on this site are the author's own and are provided for informational purposes only. The author makes no warranties about the suitability of any product or treatment referenced or reviewed here for any person other than herself and any reliance placed on these reviews or references by you is done so solely at your own risk. Nothing on this site shall be construed as providing dermatological, medical or other such advice and you are always advised to seek the advice of a suitable professional should you have any such concerns.



Hi Caroline, i just wanted to say thank you for keeping entering these giveaways simple with just having to enter your email and not have to always have to follow an account on twitter, instagram, facebook etc. Much appreciated and thank you also for such fantastic giveaways!
ReplyDeleteCompletely agree!
DeleteYES to this!
DeleteTotally agree!
DeleteWooohooo, spectacular giveaway 😉 Hope to get a chance to try Votary with this giveaway! 👯
ReplyDeleteOh I have just pulled out the Tena Ladies that's how excited I am about the chance to win this giveaway!! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! Thanks Caroline and Votary
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! Thanks Caroline and Votary
ReplyDeleteOMG ! Lady Caroline THANK YOU for this amazing giveaweay ! Good luck to everyone !
ReplyDeleteOMG ! Lady Caroline THANK YOU for this amazing giveaway ! Love Alex ♡♡♡
ReplyDeleteOMG ! Lady Caroline THANK YOU for this amazing giveaweay ! Good luck to everyone !
ReplyDeleteJesus Harold Christ... spectacular indeed! Like another said, it is so nice to have a give away with nothing to do but enter by email. I have had it with giveaways where you have to follow, comment, share and send in a kidney - often with no prize, all fake! I won a pair of sunglasses once, mever saw them...
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to have giveaways that are international! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI really wanted to try Votary for such a long time!! It will be a huge treat! Thank you xx
ReplyDeleteCaroline, you're the best! Thanks for all the wisdom, and these giveaways are such a nice treat to the readers! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely giveaway !! I've always wanted to try Votary products but I'm doing the best I can with my student budget :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway! I really hope I win xx Side note: I really like the minimal entering options hahax
ReplyDeletewww.wildfirecharm.com
Ah, so many lovely goodies to win, truly spectacular. Thank you, Caroline!
ReplyDeleteLinda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
ReplyDeleteBrill!!! I've been wanting to try Votary for ages as have heard so many good things x
ReplyDeleteThank you. Have never tried votary!
ReplyDeleteAfter a really tough week I would LOVE the chance to try out this set xx
ReplyDeleteOh my this would be the treat of the century for me!!!! thanks Caroline for sharing the love. You are beyond awesome!
ReplyDeleteIt'd be lovely to get a package from you Caroline and try Votary. Thank you for the opportunity! I also wanted to thank you for an enjoyble witty no-nonsense writing style. ❤️
ReplyDeletethank you, thank you, thank you <3 lovely idea, would love to try it.
ReplyDeleteThank you Votary and Caroline!
ReplyDeletethanks for such a wonderful post!!! online purchase modafinil
ReplyDeleteHi, I can't get it to take my email address - can you help? xxx
ReplyDeleteooo I think I got it to work :) I 'm sure I've entered :) thank you xxx
ReplyDeleteOh dang it, I kept this blog post on my 'to read' list and missed out on the comp! Love the sound of these products though!
ReplyDeletewww.upyourvlog.com