It's my birthday tomorrow. I'm considerably older than in the photo below of the four generations - me being the youngest sitting on the lap of the eldest.
I'll mostly be eating nice food, sunbathing and hanging out with the family.
*turns out of office on*

See you soon.
Happy birthday Mrs Hirons, have a fabulous day Jude x @jadlgw
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely photo - have a great day tomorrow, hopefully no baseball bats are needed! Xx
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Mrs H! xo
ReplyDeleteHappy birth day Caroline :), xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Caroline, have a fab day x
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Caroline! From Sharon (your biggest fan in California). xo
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Caroline. I hope you have a wonderful day with your family, enjoying the sunshine xxx
ReplyDeleteThe Sun has arrived this week especially for you! Happy Birthday!! x
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Caroline!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your precious skincare advice, you are the best!
XX
Vera
Happy birthday Caroline! Enjoy your birthday and the weather too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I hope your enjoying your day in the sunshine :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Caroline, hope the sun contines to shine for your special day :-)
ReplyDeleteWhy is it not a surprise to find that you are a Leo lady?! From one Leo (August born) to another, Leo's rock!
Xx
Happy birthday Caroline! Have a lovely day :)
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE. I HAD A NICE DAY DOING NOWT!
ReplyDelete