So when the lovely chaps at Escentual.com offered to give five lucky readers my Top 10 choices from their current French pharmacy selection I jumped at the chance.
To win simply be a follower of the blog via email or over on GFC ---->and leave a comment below with your contact details (twitter id or email).
CLOSED THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR ENTRIES!!!!
Yes - five of you will win my TOP TEN products as listed below in no particular order:
Avene - Anti-Rougeours Calm
Avene - Thermale Spray
Avene - Cicalfate Cream
La Roche-Posay - Cicaplast Skin Recovery Accelerator
Nuxe - Huile Prodigeuse
Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Light
Vichy - Purete Thermale Spa Water Spray
A-Derma - Epitheliale A.H Repairing Cream
I'm nothing if not predictable - all of the above are designed in some way to help maintain the acid mantle, hydrate, repair and basically give you a clear, calm skin.
That's it.
And while you're at it - have a look for yourself at Escentual's site - all of their French pharmacy brands are currently available for 1/3 off. Bargainous.
Many thanks to Escentual for their generosity!
T & C's:
Open internationally.
One entry per person.
Giveaway ends at 23.59pm on Thursday 6th September.
Winners will be chosen by Random.org and notified via this blog and twitter.
If winners do not come forward within 24 hours, new winners will be chosen.
Escentual.com reserve the right to send a similar product should the listed product be unavailable for any reason.
My Small Print.
No affiliate links - just being helpful.
Not a Sponsored Post. Just thought you'd like to try!

And now I want to go to Paris again! Thank you for a great giveaway :) Over on Twitter I'm @loulousluxuries
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try your French pharmacy choices Caroline - great prize!
ReplyDeleteSara xx
belfastbeautylove@yahoo.com
Amazing giveaway. Thanks so much. X
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by email: lyddi69@hotmail.com
Twitter: @lyddistar
Great giveaway :) I follow your blog GFC vanessalouise_ email vanessalouise_@hotmail.co.uk :) xx
ReplyDeleteMy Twitter ID is @kitschyanna
ReplyDeleteThis is an AMAZING giveaway.
ReplyDelete@ahmochrie
ahmochrie@hotmail.com
Ooooh la la what an amazingly generous giveaway! I LOVE French pharmacies. Off to check out the site tout de suite! My email is katemerrick@mac.com X
ReplyDeleteWow, this has to be the giveaway of the year :)x @jadlgw on Twitter
ReplyDeleteThanks for this Caroline. My skin needs a new routine!
ReplyDeleteTwitter name is @LittleMsPeacock x
If they make it in to your top ten, I'm there!! Thank you Mrs H and Escentual.com
ReplyDelete@LeanneOCD
Wowee, I only placed an esscentual order last night for their current French pharmacy offer but didn't pick any of your top 10 so I'd love to win.
ReplyDeleteThanks Caroline and Esscentual!
Fingers crossed x
Very generous! GFC follower Laura Mass or Laura Massey - don't know why it does that. Twitter @livebathlove
ReplyDeleteOops, I'm @ohlordyplordy
ReplyDeleteThanks for this Caroline!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via e mail and my twitter name is @LittleMsPeacock x
Oooh some nice products in there, I follow via GFC - email is gemmamcdonald@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you
This looks great. I subscribe via email :) Thanks Caroline x @sophdenton
ReplyDeleteLovely lovely products! I wish that more French brands were readily available in our uk pharmacies.
ReplyDeleteI follow via GFC (Josie) and my email is josieowen@live.co.uk - I'd love to be entered please.
Thank you! x
Wow, what a great giveaway! Would love to try out these products, thanks so much! :)
ReplyDelete@AlissiaDTN xx
Cool!!! Twitter is @amigolightly :) xx
ReplyDeleteAmazing, this is a fab giveaway! My skin is in dire need of rescuing from the abyss!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by email - Helen.collinge@googlemail.com and my twitter is @hels_bells22
Wow some amazing stuff there! Twitter id is @jools27
ReplyDeleteThank you!
I follow via my email :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful giveaway. I'd love to try even one of them.
@fatcatdaisy
Thanks so much for this giveaway! I'm subscribed via e-mail (miriam.hake@gmail.com) and my Twitter username is @cestmiriam :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway idea, this is basically what skincare dreams are made of! I adore Vichy products as it is, so I would absolutely love the chance to win! My twitter id is @polkadani
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
twitter id is @LouiseEveriss or my email is louiseeveriss@hotmail.com :)
ReplyDeleteOH yes please Caroline. I follow using GFC, Lizchewy, lchebahtah@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThis is the BEST giveaway EVER!!! Thanks you so much! I follow via GFC: SaraGemignani. My twitter id is @SaraGemignani
ReplyDeleteLovely stuff, my email is stephen@meredith.entadsl.com.
ReplyDeleteThis giveaway is insane! OH YEAH I wanna be entered! I may now be on the Escentual website.. Uh oh... My twitter is @MaireadMacleod Thanks! xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing giveaway. Love French pharmacie brands but don't get the opportunity to buy them often so love this giveaway. If only they were more readily available.
ReplyDeleteGFC: aoifecollins Twitter: @aoifecollins
All the products sounds Fab, so fingers crossed! Follow on Twitter: Skew_earring gwtse(at) live.ie
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab giveaway! I've wanted to try nuxe huile prodigeuse for what feels like forever!
ReplyDeleteTwiiter ID : @biffyx
Email bap503@york.ac.uk
Fab giveaway! @ihavemostlybeen. Thanks x
ReplyDeleteAn Amazing giveaway! So many things I've been dying to try.
ReplyDeleteMy twitter is @MissABond & my email is ajbond@live.co.uk
This is the best giveaway I've ever seen! Following via gfc. Twitter: @_georgiatait
ReplyDeleteEmail: georgiatait@hotmail.co.uk !
I love browsing in French pharmacies too - especially City Pharma!
ReplyDelete@alipstickaday
What a great giveaway!
ReplyDelete@stiperstones
xx
Cool giveaway! My email is: pinkdiamondz986@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you for the great giveaway!! Btw I loooove your blog!! I'm subscribed via email (jenniferb87@gmail.com)
ReplyDeleteJennifer
What an amazing giveaway. All the products sound great and some of them are on my wish list, so I would be extremely happy if I won.
ReplyDeleteMy twitter is: @TheBlackPearlB
My email: theblackpearl2012blog@gmail.com
I am following via gfc and subscribed via email.
Ooooh - lovely giveaway! I follow the blog via GFC - twitter @maryfitton.
ReplyDeletethank you caroline for an amazing giveaway! I follow via GFC, twitter: @camillaeliza email: camillamoorehead@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMy email is emily_king27@yahoo.co.uk and thanks for a fantastic giveaway! Following your blog has really turned my skin around and encouraged a new found love for skincare!
ReplyDeleteEmily x
Such a great giveaway, I love French pharmacy brands. I follow via email and my Twitter ID is @Catriona100.
ReplyDeleteI will be ordering from Escentual.com as soon as I get done with my dissertation! Ugh! I follow your blog through Google Reader. Great giveaway! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway. I follow by email april.2@live.co.uk
ReplyDeleteLoving your giveway. I follow via GFC and my twitter is @MaiRiina.
ReplyDeleteWould love to win your favourites.
ReplyDeletesyd_alam@hotmail.com
Thanks for sharing all your great advice. My skin is looking better than it ever has.
ReplyDeleteKitty75@virginmedia.com
I follow via e mail - evilwelshbird@hotmail.com.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
Wow such an amazing giveaway! Please enter me. I have a sample size nuxe oil which is quickly running out and would LOVE to try the rest of the products. My twitter ID is georgia_paris and email is Georgia_paris@hotmail.co.uk. Many thanks! X
ReplyDeletewhat an amazing giveaway! I am following on GFC @hoops120
ReplyDeletePharmacies are one of my favourite places to be, I'll definitely make a trip to your favourite one next time I'm in Paris. I'd love to try these products! :)
ReplyDeletemegan.lavery@hotmail.co.uk
@MeganLavery_
Dear Caroline, this is a delightful giveaway, so id love to take part in. been your devoted rss follower, so joined gfс now. sunnydenny@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you for such a great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteTWITTER: zoeleung_
EMAIL: leungzoe@live.co.uk
xx
Would love to try these! Follower via bloglovin' and now gfc, twitter @TerriAnnePowell
ReplyDeleteYou are just amazing! Great give-away!
ReplyDeleteTwitter: Rafayel@totallyemerald
Email: acertifiedshopaholic@gmail.com
Thank you so much!
Love
Rafayel
Currently saving up to visit Paris and the amazing french pharmacies! Would love to try some of your favourites! Great give away!
ReplyDeleteTwitter - EmmaRose_87
Email - Eswadkins@gmail.com
Thank you for this - my e-mail is dbayfield@hotmail.com, Take care, D
ReplyDeletewow, this is an incredible chance to try the French apothek brands! Thanks a lot, Radmila, GFC name Radmila U, rada76@Mail.ru
ReplyDeleteNice giveaway! I love Avene products.
ReplyDeleteE-mail: technodanceaphobic@live.nl
XX
Thank you for this! My e-mail is dbayfield@hotmail.com, Take care, D (apologies if there's 2 entries, I can't see my first one)
ReplyDeletewow, what a great giveaway! i already follow you by GFC :)
ReplyDeletefrom helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc // thelovecatsinc@hotmail.co.uk
What an extraordinary opportunity! I follow via GFC and on twitter as simoneg146. My email address is parkvilletutor (at) hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteSimone
Amazing giveaway, thank you!
ReplyDeletestyleandthecityuk@gmail.com
Wow what a great giveaway, who doesn't want glowing Parisian skin? I'm an email follower (kathryn_baker@hotmail.co.uk) and my twitter is katbaker88. Hope I'm lucky xx
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway, I would love to try the L Roche posay in particular I follow on Bloglovin and my email is sarheslop@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway...thank you!
ReplyDeleteALL OF MY FAVORITE BRANDS!THANK YOU FOR THE GIVEAWAY.MY E MAIL IS tzeni16@yahoo.gr
ReplyDeleteGreat prize, always wanted to try some of these products, I follow your blog via blogloving does that mean I'm not eligible to enter? My email is aallexxy@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!!! my e-mail is guidinhagomes@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely giveaway,I would love to try these!
ReplyDeletelottieria@yahoo.co.uk
lottie x x
I follow your blog via email
ReplyDeleteMy email address is aericura76(at)hotmail(dot)com
Thanks!
Amazing! Would love to win!
ReplyDelete@V_Evelynn
Great giveaway! Thank you!! Love all of these brands!
ReplyDelete@KeziaEvans1
Now, this is my kind of giveaway! I love some of the (albeit small) french pharmacy sections in UK drug stores but the complicated french names make parting with my cash tricky, this selection chosen by you, skin goddess looks amazing. I would love to be entered to the competition.
ReplyDeleteMy email address is sophiejbeer@gmail.com.
sophie x
polly.c.reynolds@gmail.com, following via email. @hellopolly on Twitter.
ReplyDeletex
What an amazing giveaway! Would love to try these products, especially Nuxe.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower via bloglovin'. My e-mail is kirsijo@gmail.com
I have found your cheatsheets very helpful - I find myself coming back to them!
This sounds great! I wish I lived in Europe, everything seems so lovely there!
ReplyDeleteMy e-mail is elanarosealbert91@gmail.com
woohoo! Have a lovely weekend!
Awesome giveaway, thanks for hosting it!
ReplyDeleteI follow via twitter and gmail, but I suppose gmail's easiest. It's apocryphalic@gmail.com :)
Thanks again!
That would keep me happily experimenting for MONTHS ;) email: juno (at) enchantingjuno (dot) com
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing this.
wow!! i hope i get to try them :)
ReplyDeleteemilia_th2285@yahoo.com
Such an amazing giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI follow through GFC
Twitter: @sirensandbells
Email: sirens-and-bells@hotmail.co.uk
xx
Amazing as always! :)
ReplyDeletepixicat.01(at)gmail.com
Exciting giveaway, can't wait to try some more French brands! My Twitter is @josharmastray
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline. Please enter me - will keep everything crossed. Thanks!!! emcdonnel@gmail.com
ReplyDeletelove french brands & love your blog!
ReplyDeletejeci688@gmail.com
Hi Caroline
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try any skincare range that gets your vote, please count me in for the prize draw.
Many thanks for another fantastic giveaway.
@dawngoodship
Thanks for the opportunity.
ReplyDeleteMy email is linhw47 [at] gmail [dot] com
Thank you for sharing your list of French favorites. I've been using the Nuxe dry oil on the ends of my hair for a few weeks now. The scent is divine!
ReplyDeleteHermano dot buster dot bluth at gmail dot com
I'd love to be able to try these, great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteearthtopetal@hotmail.com
What a giveaway! I have subscribed via email. My address is ayeshatuabin@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteReally looking forward to your live clinic :)
Ayesha
Ooo such a thoughtful and exiting giveaway, im already a subby, danaandlee@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteYou are the best.
ReplyDeleteYay, what a bounty of beauty! Sending porefect winning vibes across the ether! Thanks for a great blog! Nataliemorrice@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteBrilliant giveaway! Would love to try some of those brands!
ReplyDeleteMy twitter is @romanticgirlx
Xx
Oooh please enter me! I always rely on Escentual for my fave skincare brand Avene!
ReplyDeletec.childs@live.co.uk
A recent subscriber....about 4 months......love the blog and your generous sharing of skincare tips and information. And now a Parisian giveaway?.....merci, I hope that I am one of the lucky five!
ReplyDeleteBarbara
Bookeefe6@gmail.com
Fantastic giveaway! I've tried several of the brands listed but not the specific products!
ReplyDeleteI follow via GFC.
Twitter: @lov2read68
Would be amazing to win this! Especially as I'm 21 today!
ReplyDeleteTwitter is rach_garner
I follow via email! rach.garner1@gmail.com
X
Love the selection!
ReplyDeletejaniceaclark at yahoo dot co dot uk
Lovely giveaway I follow through bloglovin
ReplyDeleteHi this is a fantastic opportunity. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteEmail liezelesterhuysen@yahoo.com
Love this blog!
ReplyDeleteEmail - emmatobin4@hotmail.com
I love products from French pharmacies! I follow your blog via Google Reader. constance dot liao at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteWow, this is generous of you, Caroline :)
ReplyDeleteI follow via GFC as Joy
Email: dearjoy@live.co.uk
Just started following your blog recently and I've been really enjoying your posts. :)
ReplyDeleteEmail: onefiftythree@gmail.com
An amazing giveaway. Would love to win :)
ReplyDeletexxdaisyxx@btinternet.com
This is so lovely!
ReplyDeletelaurajanewatkins@gmail.com
xoxox
I always have to restrain myself when I visit the parents in France, in terms of the pharmacies (and Sephora, obviously). Thanks for such an ace giveaway!
ReplyDelete@bibliomouse
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI follow with gfc
ReplyDeletekaren s
twannywun at hotmail dot com
I have never tried any of these products so i have my fingers and toes crossed.
ReplyDeleteTess
tbblogger@hotmail.co.uk
Not sure if my comment came through.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win!
Twitter is @xallanxx & google connect email is xallanxx@gmail.com :)
Have never used any of these, would love the chance to try them!
ReplyDeleteclaire (dot) louisa (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
Wow winning these would be lovely :)
ReplyDeleteUla
udoryn@hotmail.com
Lovely giveaway!
ReplyDeleteIve just followed on GFC, as usually follow on bloglovin.
twitter: @Lexijac
thank you!
Love this!
ReplyDeleteEmail follower:
rfynnaart@hotmail.com
:)
Amazing prize OMG!
ReplyDeleteGFC = MindyandRoo
Email = mindyandroo@googlemail.com
Thanks so much! <3
Am soooooo excited. As an avid reader of your blog, I need all my products to have the Hirons stamp of approval.
ReplyDeleteAndrea
baboonie(at)gmail(dot)com
Never thought much about skin care before reading your blog. Would love to try these products.
ReplyDeleteheather.miller48@gmail.com
This is heaven in the form of a giveaway!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
GFC = Ani
Email = misfocusing@gmail.com
Ani x
I've been salivating over French pharmacy goodies from the moment knew they existed; sometimes it's hard to be a francophile :P
ReplyDeleteSophie
sophiewyk@gmail.com
thanks for the giveaway! mle4@hotmail.ca
ReplyDeletevery very excited as well !!! :)
ReplyDeletevitalia1(at)gmail(dot)com
This sounds great!
ReplyDeletenoam@barsheshat.com
Wow, thank you for this!
ReplyDeleteMy email is secondaccount37@yahoo.ca
I read your blog via email. I live in NZ and we still use hot mud and crushed up flax leaves as a scrub on our faces. Please help me. My sister shared your blog with me as she lives in Kent, and I get so jealous of the things she buys after reading your recommendations. I want to make her jealous!
ReplyDeleteI wear coty...still .....if that helps my case. Nicola kiwimills@gmail.com
jetsettinggypsy@gmail.com
ReplyDelete:-)
I follow you via email and Twitter. This giveaway would be Christmas in September. I am using the alpha H, Emma Hardie, Omorovicza, Suti, Kate Sommerville, and Hydraluron product recommendations on rotation but according to your instructions.
ReplyDeleteEmails: ytaylor01@yahoo.com
ytaylor59@gmail.com
Twitter: JessesLaw
Fantastic - Thank you Caroline! :)
ReplyDeleteMonique
somethingformonique @ gmail.com
Wow, this is a fantastic giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHere hoping I'm lucky ;)
Toniamandacoe@me.com x
Wow, what a fantastic giveaway! You have chosen great products. These are all ones I would love to try. Here's hoping I'm lucky ;)
ReplyDeleteToniamandacoe@me.com x
Hi would love to try French pharmacy products thank you hunyeewong@hotmail.com xxx
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteLovely giveaway, my email address is carrie12388@hotmail.com
X
Great prize Caroline. I have never tried Escentual products, but if you are writing about them they must be good. Working my way through your recommendations! so another one added. Thanks for the opportunity to try and keeping my fingers crossed. elaineparry@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeletelauraforster@me.com
ReplyDeleteThanks, sounds great.
X
Oooh splendid!!!
ReplyDeleteHellsbells.tiff@hotmail.co.uk
Amazing, so ecited to -hopefully-try them and make my skin re-new *_*
ReplyDeleteGFC follower as Szappanbubi
porcukorborso at gmail dot com
What a beautiful giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteFollowing with GFC as Happyfox
givinganswers [at] googlemail [dot] com
wow! this is so great!
ReplyDeletevgauzin@mail.ru
cool! :)
ReplyDelete@HannnahlSmith (twitter)
An amazing giveaway - I'm already excited thinking about the ultimate French goodie bag potentially landing on my doorstep.
ReplyDeletetracytydd@hotmail.com
Fingers crossed!!
ReplyDeleteeasyspyder@yahoo.co.uk
Yes please! I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteTashbroman@gmail.com
Wow! Great giveaway!
ReplyDeleterachel_rush@yahoo.com
I follow via e-mail: indramcryan@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThanks!
I used to be lucky enough to go to France every couple of months,. As I live so close - East Kent- it was almost quicker than going to London. Even the supermarkets used to sell wonderful things and I was able to try fab French brands for peanuts. I even had a Marionnaud loyalty card and dread to think how much of my time was spent cooing and drooling in these places! I really miss mooching round the beauty products.
ReplyDeleteKate.y@btinternet.com
how wonderful! :D
ReplyDeletezatoun.nablus@gmail.com
Fantastic giveaway! My email is alicomps@aol.com. I am a big fan of Avene Thermale Spray too, especially in hot weather; I keep it in my handbag to spray the tops of my feet and my face for an instant cool-down!
ReplyDeleteo my goodness..butterflies in tum at thought of owning so much French fabulousness
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog and twitter...am loving the Hydralauron and Alpha H btw
Twitter name is @mrsjmhrv
Yes please I would love to win one of these gorgeous goodies. Twitter me @thwan234
ReplyDeleteFrench skincare products are the best! my email is caledonie01@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMy skin has never been better since following your blog! Great giveaway :-)
ReplyDeletejoy.mackenzie@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter @joymackenzie
Thanks!
Wow, what an amazing giveaway Caroline! Would love to win & try out all those exciting French products! Merci beaucoup x
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway!
ReplyDeletesanja__r@hotmail.de
x
What a lovely giveaway. Following on GFC as Penelope's Pantry I think. Also @penjy on twitter
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
Oops, forgot to leave you my email details, angie.brannigan@gmail.com. Xx hope I'm the lucky one to get to try all these wonderful French products!! Merci beaucoup for such a wonderful giveaway Caroline! x
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway Caroline! I'm following you by email - nora.cieol(at)hotmail.it ! fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteWow I need this ;o), fingers crossed
ReplyDelete@milosmummie (twitter) jacquie38@hotmail.co.uk
@TomboyBG - excited
ReplyDeleteWow what a fantastic give away.
ReplyDeleteMakes me wish I was in Paris! :)
amy.mulvany@hotmail.com
@erinnmilligan
ReplyDeleteWow! That's one helluva giveaway! @jumcadam xo
ReplyDelete@MardiLola (twitter) Mardi68@bigpond.net.au
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic giveaway! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteOver on twitter i'm @SarahRMGrant
Love love love!!!
ReplyDeleteTwitter: aliegaleota
xxx
WOW!!! :))) thank YOU and thanks Escentual.com!!! :)))
ReplyDeleteGFC: Raquel
Twitter: @BeingRaquel
xx Raquel :)
Brilliant giveaway, French pharmacy goodies with the Caroline Hirons stamp of approval!
ReplyDelete@jennwar
xx
i'd love all these skincare bits!
ReplyDeleteon twitter i'm gem_fearless.
love your blog btw soo helpful!
gem x
Wow! I didn't even realise you could follow via email :)
ReplyDeletetwitter: @zegia
oh wow, amazing giveaway! :) beckymaccarrick@hotmail.co.uk (email subscriber)
ReplyDeleteWow!! Love your blog Caroline! Only discovered it a few weeks ago and I'm addicted, just what I've been searching for. Thank you :) x
ReplyDeleteForgot to add my email! gemma.h.1982@hotmail.co.uk x
ReplyDeleteFab giveaway, thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog via email lixiasun@hotmail.co.uk
Hope I can be lucky enough
Many thanks
Lixia xx
Great giveaway! I'd be intrested to hear if you're a fan of Klorane too? I love their hair care and make up remover fluid.
ReplyDeleteemail: ida212@hotmail.com
twitter: idaida9
Brilliant give away - would Love to try.
ReplyDeleteTasnim_21@hotmail.com
I'm a follower via RSS subscription, and my email is emy [at] emyshin [dot] com. Thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteI would really enjoy using this products! My email maja.bavdek@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteClear, calm skim sounds good to me!
ReplyDeleteI'm at sweetreturn@gmail.com Twitter is @EternalLife_
Thank you :)
Thank you for the giveaway :) My email is lohhuijuanrachel@hotmail.com and by twitter is @PapillonBisous
ReplyDeleteThank you for sych a Fab Giveaway - and for all your invaluable pearls of wisdom!
ReplyDeleteLisa :)
lspitman@yahoo.co.uk
What a great giveaway! I would love to try some of these products.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email: kara.fraser@btinternet.com.
My twitter id is @karaofthefraser
What lovely products! shadowwkatt@gmail.com
ReplyDeletei love avene! unlunar1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThis would be great! and much needed for my post-hols skin...
ReplyDeleteemail ilariaisabella@gmail.com
Hello and thankyou for such a fantastic giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via GFC & Email: Tara6671@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter:@Tara71
I'd love to try these! Twitter @snowdrop85
ReplyDeleteHello! Thank you for running the giveaway! Please enter me : D
ReplyDelete@starflykiwi
starflykiwi@gmail.com
Thanks!
Jess xo
Wow, what a great giveaway, the Nuxe mask sounds amazing! x
ReplyDeletepeonieslilies@gmail.com
Sounds great!!! X
ReplyDeletedymphna.harrison@gmail.com
Thank you for running this giveaway! I subscribe via email: nanoo26@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteCat x
Fingers crossed for this fabulous giveaway. Loving your work as always!
ReplyDeletelindagray689@googlemail.com
Linda x
Exciting!
ReplyDeletejvelaers@yahoo.com
Amazing giveaway...thanks a lot!!
ReplyDeletemeike.koch91@gmx.net
Crossing my fingers I win this giveaway - its brilliant! Email is chloehudson901@hotmail.com x
ReplyDeleteGoing To add my comment and keep me fingers crossed
ReplyDeleteThanks !
What an amazingly generous giveaway!
ReplyDelete@tinybirddidsing
tinybirdsdidsing@live.co.uk
French fabulosity!
ReplyDeleteSubscribed at cheese_bin@hotmail.com
GFC - Sandy Ferguson
ReplyDeletesandsferguson@hotmail.co.uk