I'm currently on Day 9 of the busiest week of the year so far. And around 120 hours in.
I'll be back on here later this week with a Clinic, reviews and the usual randomness.
In the meantime here is a picture of me looking slightly scary and deranged to keep you company.
Seems appropriate.

Despite the funny face, you are so pretty. Geeta
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of your skin, am covered in blemishes at the moment and I am bloody 37, seriously considering roaccutane :-(
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you feel, 35 and spottier than most teenagers.
DeleteHang in there!!
Xx
That picture has made my day! Keep on trucking Mrs Hirons xx
ReplyDeleteI love the lipstick you're wearing.
ReplyDeleteWhat colour and brand?
Exactly my question! would love to know pretty please x
DeleteYou are gojus girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteBeutiful skin and healthy glow - thats why I am a devotee to your blog. Your advice rules!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteWow you look so incredibly well!! Your eyes are so white!! What have you been doing?
ReplyDeleteI have missed you! Still suffering terribly with my acne and dull skin, 3 months more until my roaccutane journey starts. Can't wait for the clinic!
Xx
your skin looks amazingggg! xxx
ReplyDeleteLook at your skin. You're 30 or something????
ReplyDeleteLook at your skin, you're 30????
ReplyDeleteLove it, made me smile, have an amazing week xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful xxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful x ha ha i am so glad i found your blog ! Xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteWowzers, your skin is AMAZING!!!! Clearly practising what you preach :-) Now, where's my flannel...?!
ReplyDeleteHaha I love you Caroline!! xx
ReplyDeleteHasta la vista mrs Hirons.
ReplyDeleteCamille
Your gorgeous skin is proof that your beauty advice is second to none, looking beautiful, love the lip and blush colours :) x
ReplyDeleteDesperately need your clinic! Please hold it soon ):
ReplyDeleteRachel
Just asked my bf how old he thinks you are and he said 28, so now I'm going to invest all my money in more beautiful skincare as your advice and recommendations are definitely worth their weight in gold. You look so lovely! Love your blog as always, keep posting, I look forward to new posts so much :)
ReplyDeleteHelen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc
Ps. Just bought hydraluron, can't wait to use it!
Such beautiful skin and makeup!
ReplyDelete