I don't know how it passed me by but I found out today that Sue Devitt folded in February. Such a shame. Especially after Jemma Kidd also went under recently. If the small guys (girls) go - we're only left with the corporate big guns - and I don't know about you but that thought terrifies me.
There appears to still be Sue Devitt stock in the UK if you are a fan. But I'd get moving if I were you.
Let's hope she comes back bigger and better.

look fantastic has quite a lot still. This is such a shame though, we need to support the independents more :(
ReplyDeleteWe need to support all of these amazing companies more!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/origins-face.html
I recently got a palette of her and the eyeshadows and blush are really good! I can't believe that it's no more now. But I think consumers such as myself do tend to look over the smaller more obscure brands that don't scream as loud as the other big brands!!
ReplyDeleteFor a long time I used her Eye Intensifier pencil in Surat, which is a unique (in eyeliner anyway) taupey/browny shade. I look ridiculous in black or dark brown eyeliner, so this was perfect to define my eyes - I must have gone through 12 or 13 of them. I have discovered layering eyeliners since (so dark brown as close to upper lashes as possible, then a lighter eyeliner on top) so haven't worn Surat for a while, but I think I'll need to get one before they all disappear.
ReplyDeleteVery, very tough times & Becca in Dec last year. Such a shame.
ReplyDeleteoh no, been longing to get some Jemma Kidd products *sob*, I wish I could get them shipped to Nigeria asap.
ReplyDelete