So as promised - I'm talking about some of my clients for a change and
First up is Zelens - created by Dr Marko Lens - who is literally the most knowledgeable person I have ever met when it comes to the skin and all things skin-related. He is a consultant plastic and reconstructive surgeon but his specialty is skin cancer and skin ageing. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and holds a Master of Science from Harvard and a Phd from Oxford in the field of skin cancer.
He knows his stuff. He's also completely hysterical to work with and literally takes pleasure in driving me insane. On a daily basis. In the best way. :)
He once greeted me by poking me in the eye and saying 'That mole has altered, lie down, we must remove it' and proceeded to remove a mole that I had on my eyelid since birth in less time than it takes for me to cleanse before we proceeded with our meeting. As you do....
What set Zelens apart for me and made them an enticing prospect to work with is the amount of research and clinical trials that go into every product. The proof is literally in the pudding - as they say.
Zelens' Triple Action Eye Cream is probably the best known product in the range and has been a bestseller since launch. My personal favourite is the Z Matrix pictured above. It's the go-to for when my skin is tired, dehydrated and just lost its 'oomph'. The entire line is paraben and mineral oil free and suitable for all skin types.
So I asked the Doc if I could have some to give to the lovely readers of this blog and
To win one of the lovely Z Matrix's on offer simply follow Zelens on Facebook and leave a comment below telling me you have done so including either your twitter name or contact details.
That's it. Just to be completely clear: Dr Lens is my client, but I won't be picking the winners - that'll be up to his office and PR.
T & C's:
- Five Z Matrix are available
- Five winners will be chosen at random by the Zelens team - not me
- Giveaway closes Wednesday 24th April at 12pm
- No alternative product or cash alternative will be offered
- Winners will be given 48 hrs to respond - after that another winner will be chosen
Zelens Facebook page
Zelens is available from Zelens.com, Space NK, Beauty Bay, Salon Skincare, Beauty Mart and QVC (from April 18th)
Small print:
Zelens are my client but I am not being paid anything to hold this giveaway, wasn't asked to hold the giveaway and there are no affiliate links.


Hi,
ReplyDeleteFantastic competition, so thought I would try my luck. Following Zelens on facebook.
Twitter is @Becajgarcia.
Love your blog, my skin is so much better for it. xx
Hello I've followed on Facebook (Amanda Davies)I'm also @flintaxe on twitter.
ReplyDeleteMy skin could definitely do with a double dose of 'oomph' at the moment.
ReplyDeleteI have followed Zelens on FB as Jude Dunn.
Fabulous giveaway. Jude xx @jadlgw
I have liked the Facebook page! My Twitter name is @Trooty
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway! :)
Just liked Zelens on Facebook. Lovely giveaway! On Twitter my name is Yetti Bloom, but on Facebook it's A. Gescinska. :) Now fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteI have liked the Face book page, my twitter is @mammafulzo and email is mammaful@gmail.com This is a fantastic giveaway, thank you, I am struggling so much at the moment with my eyes, so this would be perfect. Lots of love Zoe xxxx
ReplyDeletejust done it! I'm a folloer of Zelens on Fb! :-)
ReplyDeleteEm
e-mail: mdantonio@gop.it
Very nice of Dr Lens to *give* you the prizes! Sounds an interesting brand will be sure to check them out.
ReplyDeleteHave liked on Fb and my Twitter is @jools27
Hell yes I've liked Zelens on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteLovely products! I've followed them on Facebook - Christina Moore. Twitter is @christinaadores xx
ReplyDeleteI've followed them!
ReplyDeletejanne_marii@hotmail.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI see that Zelens are due on QVCUK shortly - will you be presenting?? I loved it when you were on with All for Eve. Jan xx
ReplyDeleteI love his products, always stock up on them when I am in London. I have very happily liked his Facebook Page for this! @LeenLovesStyle
ReplyDeletelove this! I finished an entire tub... SO loved it too which is unusual. have you tried the serum or the overnight treatment? spotted them at my local space.nk and was so tempted. but ouch that price.
ReplyDeleteDONE! My twitter is @Rhiansipan
ReplyDeleteX
Done! Also - quick question - is that his real picture? Soo handsome!
ReplyDeletecouldashouldawoulda9@gmail.com
I've followed them on Facebook,my twitter is @carly0374...fingers crossed,I love trying new products x
ReplyDeleteAll followed on Facebook,fingers crossed as I love trying new products....twitter is @carly0374.
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Zelens Z Matrix. Sounds like it'll work with my stressed skin. I have followed Zens Skincare on FB and my twitter is panglxiong.
ReplyDeleteThe Zelens Matrix sounds prefect, my skins playing up after a week of heat and suncream and being generally lazy while being on holiday!
ReplyDeleteHave liked them on facebook, and my twitter is :
@MissABond
x
The Zelens Matrix sounds prefect, my skins playing up after a week of heat and suncream and being generally lazy while being on holiday!
ReplyDeleteHave liked them on facebook, and my twitter is :
@MissABond
x
I liked , I liked, I liked .... @milosmummie ;o)
ReplyDeleteI liked , I liked , I liked , @milosmummie ;o)
ReplyDeletejacquiec38@gmail.com
i've liked them :)
ReplyDeleteidaida9 on twitter
lovebeams@outlook.com
thanks!
I believe everything you say!! I don't think we have this in the US, or I didn't do my research well....My email is existencevs@yahoo.fr, and I liked Zelens Facebook page....I wish he could be here in NY. You are lucky.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds fab, my skin being knackered from medication would love it! Followed on facebook, my twitter is @penjy
ReplyDeletexxx
Just followed Zelens on Facebook and my Twitter name is @scentedpapers
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely giveaway!
Done :) miss_ashers@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteDone :) miss_ashers@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteliked zelens on facebook :)
ReplyDeletelouiseeveriss@hotmail.com
i am going to get me some of this product. I hope I can win. Thanks for getting the offer. glad I found this page
ReplyDeleteI've followed them on Facebook :)
ReplyDeleteemail is jstacey511@gmail.com
Looks amazing, would love to win!
ReplyDelete@ZaraWrites_x
I've followed Zelens on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteemail: jstacey511@gmail.com
Amazing giveaway!! Liked on Facebook. Email gillbrooks73@gmail.com. Fingers-crossed :D
ReplyDeleteI now follow Zelens on facebook! Twitter name is @rosemoulton xx
ReplyDeleteDone jennylouiseharding@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice treat! I always look here when I'm in the market for a new product and want to ante up on my skincare knowledge.
ReplyDeleteI've followed Zelens on Facebook!
Many thanks!
Done jennylouiseharding@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteDone :)
ReplyDeletekitty75@virginmedia.com
Done jennylouiseharding@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice treat! I always look here when I'm in the market for a new product and need to ante up on my skincare information.
ReplyDeleteI've followed Zelens on Facebook!
Many thanks!
Energy and Moisture Infusion sounds like something my whole life could use, let alone my face - I'm in! Following on FB, Twitter is @BlossomShed. Lovely giveaway, thank you!
ReplyDeleteLiked the page! Sounds like amazing products with great ingredients. I'd love to get one to try out as I'd like to see if they're worth the money :D
ReplyDeletesusy.tibaldi@yahoo.com
Woooow, like this giveaway a lot! :))
ReplyDeleteHaven't tried any of Zelens products since you cannot find them in Croatia but would looove to do so!
Following on FB.
My contact: kristina.m555@gmail.com
Keep meaning to try these guys; they look ace!
ReplyDeleteFacebook is duly followed: my twitter is @JosephineDoo
Followed on facebook!
ReplyDeleteMy email is joycelqh at gmail dotcom
Woooow, like this giveaway a lot! :)
ReplyDeleteHaven't tried any of Zelens products but would most certainly love to.
Following on the FB.
My contact: kristina.m555@gmail.com
Done! The skin around my eyes could definitely use some OOMPH! My twitter is @kfresh
ReplyDeleteLove your blog and have just liked the facebook page - he's very handsome indeed! Would love to try this, my skin is very temperamental...
ReplyDeleteContact details: kris_deblock@hotmail.com
Kris x
I have followed on FB as Emma Glass
ReplyDeleteemmaonthehill22@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks for the giveaway
Done!
ReplyDeleteelsablouka@gmail.com or
@ElsaBLondon
Would love to try, sounds amazing! xx
Followed on facebook.
ReplyDelete@stiperstones in twitterdom!
Done. Twitter name @colleensc0tt x
ReplyDeleteOh what a lovely cream this sounds! I've had a look over on the Zelens site too, the thought of using this making my dehydrated eye bags cry out with glee. I've liked over on Facebook and look forward to finding out more about the brand!
ReplyDeleteMy twitter is @jennieloveday- you offered me some advice on my rosacea earlier on today actually Caroline, so thank you once again!
Jennie x
Hello, I've liked Zelens on Facebook and am thankful for this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteTwitter name: zoeleung_
Email: leungzoe@live.co.uk
many thanks!
Hello, I've liked Zelens on Facebook and am very thankful for this giveaway!
ReplyDeletetwitter: zoeleung_
email: leungzoe@live.co.uk
many thanks!
I have liked the Facebook page! My Twitter name is @booksandtea : )
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely giveaway!
Have liked the Facebook page. Always on the (never ending)search for effective skincare... Email is ellengreen@jonathancornes.plus.com
ReplyDeleteHello! Have 'liked' on Facebook. Twitter name is sally_magpie. Email the3leas@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed!
Liked the page! Sounds like a fab brand with amazing products, and goodness knows I could do with a helping hand in the skin department!! emilygpaterson@aol.com
ReplyDeleteDone! Twitter name is sally_magpie. Email the3leas@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeleteTa!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh yes...just moved to a hard water area and my face feels like I've been washing with sandpaper. Fabulous. Have liked and my email is nicolakjones@gmail.com Thank you! x
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway, feel my mum will be wanting to steal this if i win!
ReplyDeleteMy email is: lexi19907@hotmail.com and I have liked on facebook.
Thank you!
Awesome! I've been very curious about Zelens for a while since my skin has been so dull lately. I've followed them on FB :) contact info foxygirl290 at hotmail
ReplyDelete- Yesi
Done! Your little side rants do make me laugh but anyway my Twitter name is: @helloiammariam ..Thank you! :)
ReplyDeletee! I've been curious about the brand for a while since my skin has been dull. I followed on FB for sure! Contact me at foxygirl290 at hotmail.
ReplyDelete-Yesi
Done it! Would love an opportunity to try a little Zelens. I'm @KateMerrick on Twitter. Looks fab.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a fab giveaway. I've 'liked' on FB and will check out the website too. My email is julia@antunes.co.uk. Thanks for the chance of winning :0)
ReplyDeleteLove Zelens but never been able to afford it..... Ive been a "liker" of zelens for ages already on Facebook.... So excited for this competition! Thank you
ReplyDeleteSarah
starsarahs@yahoo.co.uk
xxx
Love Zelens but never been able to afford it..... Ive been a "liker" of zelens for ages already on Facebook.... So excited for this competition! Thank you
ReplyDeleteSarah
starsarahs@yahoo.co.uk
xxx
I have followed Zelens on Facebook. My email is kara.fraser@btinternet.com
ReplyDeleteTheir facial pads are on my current wihlist! But this sounds like what my skin needs atm, oomph!
ReplyDelete@Bexx_xx
Have liked the facebook page.
ReplyDeleteI've tried this cream at space nk, and the texture is fab..light but very hydrating and its on my wishlist!
email : honeynal@yahoo.com
Have liked on Facebook. My twitter is @josharmastray and email is alittlepopofcoral@gmail.com Fingers crossed, would love to win this!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteBrilliant comp...Zelens products are always on my wish list.
Twitter name is @Headstaggers8yk and I have 'liked' on Facebook.
Nxx
I've followed on Facebook my twitter is @MrsMarieT, having been thinking about trying this brand for a while
ReplyDeleteDone! Twitter is @JRosellenM email jennifer@thebeautyguide.com
ReplyDeletexxxx
Fab giveaway - I've followed on Facebook and my contact is bartholomew.karen@gmail.com :)
ReplyDeleteIve liked the page! it sounds like an amazing range,normally a bit too expensive for me though so this giveaway is great!
ReplyDeleteanna.gr@live.co.uk
Done!
ReplyDeleteThanks very much
lspitman@yahoo.co.uk
@lspitman
I have liked the Face book page as Sadia Latif.
ReplyDeleteThis is a such a fantastic giveaway. Sound like a fab brand with amazing products.
thank you for this chance.
I am struggling so much at the moment with my eyes, so this would be perfect for me.
email: sadia.latif10@gmail.com
Twitter : Sad20ful
Wow what a great giveaway. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteLiked on Facebook and my contact email is sarah.r.m.grant@gmail.com.
X
Wow thank you so much for this giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI have liked the page on Facebook and my contact email is sarah.r.m.grant@gmail.com.
X
What a great competition, rushed straight over to like the facebook page!
ReplyDelete@gemmaEphazey
white_gemma@hotmail.co.uk
Oh, yes PLEASE! @Travnat on Twitter - have liked Zelens on Facebook. Crossing fingers ...
ReplyDeleteDone! @RWMCR on twitter, thank you :)
ReplyDeleteI have liked the Facebook page (Sara Gemignani)! My Twitter name is @SaraGemignani
ReplyDeleteTired, dehydrated skin which has lost its oomph? Hell yes!
ReplyDeleteI'm slinkypony66@gmail.com. Facebook already liked.
Loving your thieving -- sorry, persuading skills, Mrs H!
I've liked the zelens facebook page (Shirley Lau)! And thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletemy email is laushirley113@gmail.com
Great idea, thanks Caroline!
ReplyDeleteI've liked Zelens on facebook, got some samples of their stuff - looking forward to trying it out.
I'm at helsbrownie@hotmail.com.
Hello, I am a newcomer. Have learnt more about skincare in the past hour than I have since I got my first ever spot (and I thought I knew a thing a too ... ) Amazing. Liked and here it is ...
ReplyDelete@_JessicaShirley
Happy harold. And the what not.
Amazing giveaway! I'd love to try a Zelens product ;) I've liked the fb page as Eleonora De Prospo, I'm on twitter as @ilmioshopping and my email is hobbit.mioshopping@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot!
Followed on Twitter!@meganandbeauty
ReplyDeleteLiked the page as well.
Awesome giveaway. I honestly don't know though if this is something I could afford in real life :'(
Just liked them. I've got to say I've never heard of Zelens before but their website looks very convincing! Love the fact that they don't use any nasties like parabens and no animal testing either! I'm sold! Email is dilyablue@hotmail.com or twitter @dia_baz
ReplyDeleteI've followed them on facebook - the products look lovely. I'm on Twitter as @vixlucy and have followed on facebook as Victoria Ireland.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I would give anything to win. I have liked Zelens on facebook
ReplyDeletetwitter - @emmtob123
thanks
I have liked Zelens on facebook!I haven't found the perfect cream for me and I have tried so many, many, many products so far. I hope to be amazed by Zelens skincare!! my email: alison.wang@me.com
ReplyDeleteOooooooooooh wanty wanty wanty! Have followed on Facebook -my twitter is @catleymaowler.
ReplyDeleteHave been put on a spending ban by my husband for spending all our food moneyfor this month on a"face jollop".
Who doesn't love beans on toast?
(For the next 19 days.)
Oops!
I have liked Zelens on Facebook :)
ReplyDeleteMy email is preciousamna1980@gmail.com
Hi! Liked it on Facebook (Anna Kralik Przyborska) love the zelens eye cream! Would like to try Matrix too :) Caroline, you have a great blog, it transformed my skin as I purchased almost everything you recommend! Many thanks.
ReplyDeleteI have wanted to try something from the brand for ages. I would LOVE the opportunity to enter. My name is Kayleigh Smith and my email is kayleigh.j.smith@me.com
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Caroline xx
I'm getting married, so I need all the help I can get for a glowing healthy skin! :)
ReplyDeleteMy facebook is: (liked the zelens page!!)
https://www.facebook.com/margarida.gomes.5015?ref=tn_tnmn
My e-mail:
guidinhagomes@hotmail.com
Hi Caroline! Thanks for sharing the Zelens line with us.....read NYT article on their facebook page and very glad to know that it can be purchased in NYC. Again....thanks for sharing your vision....and I am trying to incorporate more "peptides" in my skin care .......I am "mature 55 year old woman".
ReplyDeleteBest, Suzanne
email: Smortati123@gmail.com
Liked. Need some zen in my life...
ReplyDelete@beatriceredfern
Wow, that's lovely of the Zelens team. Have liked the facebook page (My facebook is www.facebook.com/AoifeCollins90 if you need to check) My Twitter name is @aoifecollins Would love to win this for my Mother
ReplyDeleteHey, I liked the Zelens page on Facebook,but to actually say I like them I would like to try them! cheeky ..
ReplyDeleteMy name is Aneta and my email address is aneta.sniegocka@hotmail.co.uk xxx
I followed him on twitter because YOU SAID I COULD. I'm @xhannahsaidso as if that wasn't already known; I'm twitter famous (I'm not) x
ReplyDeleteI've followed them, so intrigued and excited by this brand, espcially with my troubled skin! my twitter is @shannoncrame and email is shannonelizabethcrame@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU x
Thanks so much for the giveaway! My e-mail is: strawberry [dot] carnage [at] gmail [dot] com. :)
ReplyDeleteChecked on the website and was pretty excited to see that Zelens doesn't test on animals as well as being paraben-free. Currently looking to replace my skincare stuff with all cruelty-free products AND cut back on stuff containing parabens and aluminium and it's proving quite difficult/expensive!
ReplyDeleteI've liked the Zelens facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/bethanyamber
Email - bap503@york.ac.uk
Excellent snaffling skills. Have been waiting for pay day to try this brand but my skin will definitely appreciate an earlier intervention! Will winter ever end?? I'm Carmen Walker on Facebook and on Twitter its @carmenwalker4.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great blog!
This sounds AMAZE, so of course I have followed! My email is alicejetson@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteWould love to win! I've liked on facebook. My contact info is ajadoff at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteMy skin definitely could do with this :) (I liked the fb)
ReplyDeletehttp://loveslikesandwishes.blogspot.co.uk/
loveslikesandwishes@gmail.com
Just "liked" Zelens on the old Facebook! I would be so excited to be able to try this product, as I've never tried Zelens before but have always been interested in the brand (thanks to you!).
ReplyDeleteemail:lauraleigh.graham@gmail.com
Fantastic giveaway! I've always wanted to try some of their products.
ReplyDeleteI liked their facebook page :)
email: s.park1088@gmail.com
I've liked Zelens on FB as Violet Beauregard! Email is wooldridgeayj@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you for this, Caroline - and for everything else. EVERY beauty product I've bought in the last couple of months has been on your recommendation. You are a star. xx
I've liked Zelens on Facebook and I'm @nicky_t on twitter :) Thanks guru ;) x
ReplyDeleteThanks Caroline, informative as ever!
ReplyDeleteI have liked the Zelens page! My skin is similar to yours from all I've read so at this time of year is in need of a pick me up!
I'm not young and trendy enough for a Twitter account but my email address is terrioakley@btinternet.com
Thanks :)
Terri X
Done! ( @domrocks ) That stuff looks fab! Am VERY pleased you've put your bra back on btw, it was getting a bit scary thinking of those things walking around London unfettered.....
ReplyDeleteLooks very interesting, page liked as melly mel email is melaniehayes90@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteFB page liked, keeping my fingers crossed:) Svetlana Pesevica, Twitter name @SPesevica
ReplyDeleteUnrelated, but Caroline, one of the blogs I follow mentioned Sudocreme as a great bargain beauty buy, and my immediate thought was 'Hope Caroline doesn't come across it, her head might explode' :D
Great!
ReplyDeleteAnneemmanuelle@gmail.com
Hi there,
ReplyDeletefantastic blog!
Love Zelens: liked Zelens on FB.
Would die to win: thechiccritic@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/thechiccritic?ref=tn_tnmn
X
Great giveaway! Have liked on Facebook :). Twitter is @TracyTroughton
ReplyDeleteThanks Tracy
Never tried this brand so really interested in giving it a go. I have liked it on Facebook ( Jo Delaney). Email: venuserycina@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHave like Zelens on facebook! My twitter is @xtinaaj
ReplyDeletexxx
Still recovering from skin cancer operations and can say my skin is definitely in need of some oomph! I have liked Zelens on Facebook. Twitter is @annedamasus3
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely giveaway, I would love to win, I have followed on FB as Ali Hodges, e-mail is alisonh222@gmail.com. I hope I am lucky, when I look in the mirror I seem to have aged 10 years after 4 months of family illness.
ReplyDeleteI've liked Zelens on FB, and my twitter is @lottiecampton. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi!,
ReplyDeleteIt's really a fantastic blog post. And for the giveaway, I already liked the facebook page. And this is the first time I saw this brand and very much interested in trying it. I can't wait to try it. Thank you for your informative blog post. I loved them all.
Liked on Facebook! Twitter is @something4mon. Cheers xx
ReplyDeleteI've liked Zelens on FB, and my twitter is @Gail_H_Anderson,great give away! xxx
ReplyDeleteI have followed on Facebook! My twitter is @Fiona_Kehily. I love the sound of the products - can't wait to try!
ReplyDeleteI've liked Zelens on FB (and I rather like Dr Marko - rawr!) and my email is bueller@btinternet.com
ReplyDeleteLiked on FB and my twitter is @Fiona_Kehily. Can't wait to try the range!
ReplyDeleteFab giveaway, my 40 year old skin would love to try this :)
ReplyDeleteLiked Zelens on FB
niamh@pitlanepromotions.com
Thanks x
I have liked Zelens on Facebook.
ReplyDeletemissyogipatel@gmail.com
Thanks
done!
ReplyDeletezbrrrr @ gmail.com
did it!! Liked on Facebook and would like some Zelens on my actual face too :)
ReplyDeleteabigailbryant@gmail.com
I'm now a fan of Zelens on Facebook.
ReplyDeletemahle5@gmail.com
Thank you
I have liked Zelens on Facebook, it sounds amazing, @daisygreenwell
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Liked Zelens on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteMy email vidhi.malik@gmail.com
Thanks for the giveaway :)
Vidhi
This cream sounds like absolute manna from heaven. I would love the chance to try it out, I have liked the Zelens Facebook page (Kate Lord) my twitter name is @littlelordy keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks Caroline for arranging this giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI've 'liked' on Facebook!
ReplyDeletethanks!
tam_tammy@hotmail.com
Great giveaway :) I have liked Zelens on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteSara - saraca_83@yahoo.no
Followed on facebook. On twitter I am @Ge0rgiaOnMyMind or blog@georgia-onmymind.com
ReplyDeletex
i have liked zelens' facebook page
ReplyDeleteid love to try this out!
aimeelee.1992@yahoo.com
thanks :)
Oooh I would love one! Am following Zelens on FB.
ReplyDeleteSyd_alam@hotmail.com.
P.S: I have a different name on FB,does it matter?
I'd love to win one of these and so have liked Zelens on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteMy email address is: luisa@luisacampbell.co.uk
Great blog - I LOVE reading it! Many thanks.
Done! BioPeel pads are brilliant as well. henriette.attard@gmail.com
ReplyDeletehello! I've like Zelens on fb and my email is eeconway@live.co.uk, fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I'd love one and liked Zelens on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteEmail: k_harness@hotmail.com
Many thanks!
You are my fairy godmother of skincare :)
Awesome! I liked Zelens on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteEmail: k_harness@hotmail.com
Many thanks!
You are my fairy godmother of skincare :)
I've liked their Facebook page from my personal account (Andy Millward) because it wouldn't let me use my PP one?! My twitter is @PamperedPrince and email is andy@pamperedprince.co.uk
ReplyDeleteI liked them! My email is stinapothiki@gmail.com and I really hope I win.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win one of these, my skin is feeling a bit dehydrated st the moment so this seems like it will work wonders!
ReplyDeleteI liked the facebook page, my email is bechanel@hotmail.co.uk
Many thanks x
Followed on facebook, on twitter I am @chillilola2
ReplyDeleteJust liked the page. @travellingfemme
ReplyDeleteA huge Zelens fan - have used the cellular reconstruction night cream for several years. Love! Followed on facebook; @suzannecohen01 on Twitter. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHave followed on facebook.
ReplyDeletesounds wonderful!
@miffy101 on Twitter.
Have loked on facebook.
ReplyDelete@miffy101 on twitter.
Liked the page :) @laurzrah xx
ReplyDeleteHave liked the Facebook page! This brand sounds fab, will definitely be keeping an eye out next time I'm shopping. x
ReplyDeleteTwitter: @flowersatdawnn
Email: flowersatdawn@live.com
xx
I liked the facebook page! My twitter is @jihae89. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI've liked the Facebook page. My twitter is @Tasha_B19
ReplyDeleteGot my fingers crosses never tried anything from Zelens before :) xx
Hiya
ReplyDeleteFab competition! Always keen to try out new things so yay!
I've 'liked' on Facebook and my twitter is @msarterberry
Hello! I have liked the facebook page and would love to try some of these products, they sounds really interesting. Thank you!
ReplyDeletenicola.j.dale@gmail.com
Dear Caroline and Dr Lens,
ReplyDeleteLovely post and giveaway. My email is kausarq5@gmail.com and twitter name @fizzybubble5. I have liked the facebook page.
Kind Regards
I say what a charming and incredibly handy chap to know! Alas i'm unlikely to ever have the chance to have Dr Lens remove a mole, but the opportunity to try Zelens would be equally amazing! Have liked on facebook, twitter profile is @DanielaFletch
ReplyDeleteThanks for a great comp x
I say what an incredibly charming and handy chap to know! Alas i'm unlikely to ever have the chance for Dr Lens to remove a mole, but the opportunity to try Zelens would be equally amazing. Liked on Facebook, Twitter profile is @DanielaFletch
ReplyDeleteThanks for a great comp x
Hi, I've liked on Facebook and can be contacted on twitter @chattynics or by email chattynics@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks for a lovely giveaway! Fingers crossed xx
Hi Caroline, have liked on FB. Using one of the Zelens moisturisers at the moment - like silk in a jar! Thanks for doing this giveaway. I'm on twitter @onlyonesinead. Finally, my GOD he's a great advertisement for his products. Justsaying....
ReplyDeleteI would love to try this, thank you to you and Zelens for the giveaway! I have liked the Facebook page and my twitter name is @curly_aysh
ReplyDeleteOh oh oh yes yes yes please please please!
ReplyDeleteAm following on FB :D
jodie-rocks@hotmail.co.uk xx
Liked :) twitter: Lyd_91
ReplyDeleteHave liked on Facebook, Twitter is @petchkingg, email is princesspetch@gmail.com x
ReplyDeleteHave liked on Facebook, Twitter is @petchkingg, email is princesspetch@gmail.com x
ReplyDeleteI've liked the facebook page and my twitter is @kati_mm_
ReplyDeleteHave liked on facebook, my twitter is @unciaandtigris and my email is cgallagher7690@gmail.com, thanks!
ReplyDeleteI have followed Zelens on FB as Ci Pher.
ReplyDeleteMy email: d4rkp0w3r@gmail.com
I have liked on Facebook and my email is powjennifer@googlemail.com. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI have followed zelens on FB. Would love to try the range. Hellsbells.tiff@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteFollowed Zelens on FB. Email address: sd_london@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteMany thanks! Sandra
Distinctly dopey I am, liked the page the other day and forgot to come back and comment!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the write up as well as the giveaway. It's great to hear about the products/people you work with.
@sparklzandshine xx
Wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLiked on facebook. Ellensampson@gmail.com
Wonderful
ReplyDeleteLiked on facebook
Ellensampson@gmail.com
Me please!! My twitter username is @aliceharold
ReplyDeletealice@aliceharold.co.uk
Done! Doc looks dishy!!!
ReplyDeleteI am @robyn_Akerman or akermanrobyn@gmail.com xxx
done :)
ReplyDelete@sas_flynn
sas_flynn@hotmail.com
Liked on facebook.
ReplyDelete@staceymariedale on twitter
xxxxxxxx
Done! :) @EternalLife_
ReplyDeleteThank you!
I'm liking zelens on facebook as Jennifer Boni! Thanks for the giveaway! My email is jenniferb87@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAbout to be my first ever eye cream! (or so I hope...) castro_andreia@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteLiked Zelens fb under name: Hitaro Vu.
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this give away for my wife :D.
Email: hitarov@gmail.com
Done.
ReplyDelete3rd.add@gmail.com
I would love to try Zelens as I've heard amazing things about them.
ReplyDeleteI've liked Zelens Facebook. My twitter's username is feeya.
Thank you!