Way way way overdue. Apologies to those of you that entered the David Kirsch B12 spray giveaway months ago.
The winners chosen by David's office were:
@greeftwit
Alana
Tammy
Basia
Biskupiak
Beauty_Balm
Thank you to everyone who entered!
Winners please contact me via comments below or twitter!
Hi thanks very much! my email is beautybalm1@virginmedia.com x
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline,
ReplyDeleteThis is Basia Biskupiak here. I'm so happy and surprised I was chosen :). I don't think I have ever won anything in my life! Wow. I'm really happy. Is it weird that it's made my day?
So, this is me contacting you. Should I be leaving some details? I really don't know.
Have a nice day
basia
Hello this is Tammy! So excited I win please let me know what to do next. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteSorry forgot to provide email address!
ReplyDeletetam_tammy@hotmail.com
Hello Caroline,
ReplyDeleteIt's Basia Biskupiak again. I contacted you here, via comments this morning, but I don't know if you got this. So am contacting you again :). I'm so happy to have been chosen :).
Hi again :)
ReplyDeleteMy email is basiabiskupiak@googlemail.com. Could you please let me know what to do next? I've no idea. Have a nice evening and I hope it's not pouring down where you are now.
Basia