Some FAQ's!
- All appointments will be held in Notting Hill in W11. Further details will be given upon confirmation.
- Appointments are £65.00 for approx 1 hour. This includes a follow-up email.
- Appointment times are available at 10.30, 12.30, 2.30, 4.30 and 6.30pm. (there will be some exceptions to those times)
- Appointments may be available outside of those times on those days - please email for further info.
- Please allow 72 hours for us to come back to you.
- All appointments will be given on a first-come first-served basis.
- Waiting lists will be held for each particular day, offered in order of application.
- If you want a one-off appointment outside of these dates please email for further details - these appointments will be priced at £75.00.
If you have any further Q's please leave them in the comments and I will add them to the post as I receive them - that way I am only answering once and saving us all time.
I'm looking forward to meeting you! :)
N.B. I've been offered the opportunity to hold these kind of days around the UK - please do let me know below if you would like a consultation and do not live in London!
Well, I'm just gonna book tickets and pack my bags and I'll be on my way to London... ;D
ReplyDeleteWould love a Glasgow appointment if you ever find yourself in Scotland!
ReplyDeleteSeconded!
DeleteYes I would love to have an appointment in Glasgow or Ayrshire
DeleteYes! Glasgow or Edinburgh would be awesome.
DeleteI am with toni- glasgow would be amazing! xx
DeletePlease come to Glasgow/Edinburgh!
DeleteYes, Glasgow please!!!
DeleteYes, Glasgow please!!
DeleteSweden please! ;)
DeleteYes Sweden Please!!!!!!!! I am actually considering going to London from here!!! Also Please do a clinic soon!!! I need some help :)
DeleteI'd love to consult you in Edinburgh! Many thanks for your pearls of wisdom.
DeleteYes Glasgow or Edinburgh please.
DeletePlease come to Edinburgh or Glasgow!
DeleteWould love you to come to Norfolk or Suffolk! Us East Anglian ladies always get missed out when it come to touring :-(
ReplyDeleteyes please come to Norfolk
DeleteYes please! Norwich is such a beautiful city, and we are all so friendly here!
DeleteAnother vote for Norwich!
DeleteCome to Manchester! Please, please, please- come to Manchester!
ReplyDeleteCome to Manchester! Please , please, please- come to Manchester!
ReplyDeleteI see from Twitter you are in Manc, any chance of consultations when your here? I'm poor from getting my first place with the boyf, but would be worth scrimping for that!
DeleteWould be great if you came to Norwich!!! X
ReplyDeleteSeconded!
DeleteThirded - I know, not a word...but please come to Norwich!!
DeleteFourthed! Please please please come to us in Norwich!!!
DeleteFourth-ed: Norwich please!
DeleteFourth-ed - please come to Norwich
DeleteA visit to N. Ireland would be much appreciated. Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteseconded!
DeleteIt would be a godsend!
DeletePlease!!!
DeleteWould love a consultation, how about Edinburgh? Thanks
ReplyDeleteWould love a consultation, how about Edinburgh? Thanks
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline, I am just wondering what these skin care consultations will consist of? x
ReplyDeleteI would absolutely love to come along for a consultation and some of your wisdom. Where else in the UK do you think you will be able to come? Hopefully somewhwere in Scotland is on the list x
ReplyDeleteWould love it if you could do one in Newcastle, if you get the opportunity to do so!
ReplyDeleteYes, please, Newcastle upon Tyne would be great! Or Metrocentre-Gateshead, or Durham, or Sunderland. Anywhere in the North East, please.
DeleteYes, please, Newcastle upon Tyne would be great! Or Metrocentre-Gateshead, or Durham, or Sunderland. Anywhere in the North East, please.
DeleteYes! anywhere in the North East!
DeleteIf you would come to cambridge that would be amazing! I will buy you unlimited cus of tea :)
ReplyDeleteOlivia x
Another vote for Cambridge please! Getting to London isn't nearly as easy as it used to be (blame children) Thank you! x
Deletecould you come to manchester please.thank you xx
ReplyDeletessb
I live in Brighton and would very much adore you if you came here for consultations.
ReplyDeleteYes please!
DeleteIm desperate for a consultation with you caroline, please come to northern ireland.
ReplyDeleteYeah definitely come over here if you can!
DeletePlease come to Glasgow. Pretty please!
ReplyDeleteIt would be amazing if you could do these in Yorkshire, Leeds ideally. Or York. I really wanted to go to your last skin consultations but London is so far away....x
ReplyDeleteYes, please do come up north :)
DeleteYes! Please come to Yorkshire! x
DeleteAnother vote for Yorkshire, or just northern England somewhere! Thanks Caroline x
DeleteYorkshire please :)
DeleteAn extra vote for Yorkshire, preferably Leeds!
Deleteanother Yorkshire vote , Leeds please!
DeleteKeeping my fingers crossed that when I'll be in London (travelling from Sweden) between the 15th and 18th of october that you will be able to see me :) And we'll be in the Notting Hill area :)
ReplyDeleteYes as zoe valentina says please do some consultations in Newcastle if you can!
ReplyDeletePlease come to Cardiff! To tempt you we have gorgeous rugby players, our own language (which I can't speak) and erm .... Welsh cakes!
ReplyDeleteWould be great to have you in Wales!
Liz xx
www.theotherdress.co.uk
Yes please please come to Cardiff, or Bristol is pretty close! I know loads of women would love to see you here.
DeleteBath, Bristol, or Cardiff would be ideal for me!
DeleteI would love one but cant get to london, could you do one up north for all the northeners pretty please!!!
ReplyDeleteYes please to consultations outside of London! Cheltenham, Bristol or Birmingham would be amazing!
ReplyDeleteOoh dates later in October please. London no bother but Oxford would be grand!
ReplyDeleteLisa
Please to a tour. Come to Hampshire!!!!
ReplyDeletePlease to a tour. Come to Hampshire!!!!
ReplyDeleteI so wish i could get to London for these dates! Leeds or Manchester would be ideal!!!
ReplyDeletexx
Liverpool or Manchester would be fantastic! (i'm based in cheshire and been dying to get a consultation with you!!)
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline I'm definitely interested in a consultation but don't live in London. Would you be holding appointments in Sheffield, Leeds or Manchester? Thanks x
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline I'd love a consultation but I live in Sheffield. Will you be holding any appointments in Sheffield, Manchester of Leeds? Thanks x
ReplyDeleteYes, Sheffield please
DeleteAnother vote for Sheffield.
DeleteYes for Sheffield!
DeleteI would love a consultation with you. Please come to Northern Ireland :)
ReplyDeleteYes, please please PLEASE come over here!
DeleteWould love to see you in Manchester
ReplyDeleteWould it be too much to ask you to come to Australia? I mean we are very hospitable people, we'd look after you and there is plenty of sunshine here we know you love that!
ReplyDeleteWould love for you to do appointments elsewhere! Maybe bristol or Birmingham? Xx
ReplyDeleteYou know you want to come to Manchester... pretty please!
ReplyDeleteWould it be to much to ask you to come to Australia? I mean we are very hospitable people, we'd look after you and there's plenty of sunshine here, we know you love that!
ReplyDeleteManchester needs you Caroline! Please.
ReplyDeleteLouise P
I would love a consultation in Manchester if you were to hold consultations here. Your blog is fantastic, so informative. Thank you for all the tips and product info.
ReplyDeleteCardiff needs you, Caroline!
ReplyDeletePlease please come to LIVERPOOL!! I know you want too ;) you support LFC! Ha!
ReplyDeletePLEEEEEEEEEEASE come to Newcastle. It may be colder up here but the welcome is warm and there may always be the chance to spy our toon bred Mr Gray!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeth x
If you come to Glasgow or even Edinburgh I'll be there with bells and tassels on.
ReplyDeleteAnother one for Glasgow or Edinburgh please!
Deleteand another request for Glasgow please. X
DeleteCheltenham please! You could combine it with a visit to the Lit Fest :)
ReplyDeleteCome to Bristol!! Heather x
ReplyDeleteConsultations in Cardiff not only makes for a lovely alliteration but would be awesome. And if not then I'm hoping for consultations somewhere around the middle of October (when I'm in London for a week...)
ReplyDeletePlease please confirm your email address, I'm unable to use the link provided. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteappointments at caroline hirons dot com
DeleteOh bugger! Most of those dates are while I'm away on holiday. I'd love it If you made it up to Liverpool or Manchester. If not, I'm happy to come to you!! x
ReplyDeleteI'm doing more and will def do Manchester asap. Stay tuned.
DeleteOh no! Most of those dates are while I'm on hols. Would love for you to come up to Liverpool or Manchester. If that's not possible, I'll just have to come to you!! x (sorry if that's posted twice. iPhone might have ate the first one!)
ReplyDeleteI would be there with bells on in either Manchester or Liverpool! : )
ReplyDeletePlease come to Liverpool x
ReplyDeletePlease come to the Republic of Ireland
ReplyDeletePlease come to the Republic of Ireland. I need you to fix my face please!
ReplyDeleteAlthough I'd love the chance to travel down to London to see you, Birmingham would be glad for a visit from you!
ReplyDeletePlease come to Ireland
ReplyDeleteManchester would be great thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteConsultations in New York?? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssseeeee.....!
ReplyDeletePlease come to Newcastle xx
ReplyDeletePlease come to Birmingham or anywhere in the Midlands. Thank you x
ReplyDeletePlease, please, please, please set up some appointments in Manchester, my face needs you!
ReplyDeleteAlso quick question-any tips for getting rid of blackheads on the chin? Even when I manage to tame my breakouts and my skin is looking ok the blackheads never budge!
Any chance you might come to France? Not alliterative like Cardiff, but my request does rhyme!
ReplyDeleteSouth Coast, please! Southampton or Bournemouth ideally :-)
ReplyDeleteCaroline, is booking a private consultation something that one can arrange any time or only during specific periods?
ReplyDeleteBristol would be amazing,,
ReplyDeleteWould love you to come 'oop' north, it's really not grim! Yorkshire is lovely, as are you.
ReplyDeleteExcited for you UK ladies, Caroline pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase come to the States.
ReplyDeleteHow I wish you would run a few consultations here in America too! Please! ;)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely Birmingham. Please?!
ReplyDeleteManchester please.!
ReplyDeleteKatie
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline, I've just seen the video you done with pixiwoo, all I can say is wow! You've totally made me rethink skincare! I've got seriously all over oily skin and suffer from acne, I've just been taken off longterm antibiotics and have been given adapalene to use, also started using clinique 3 step anti-blemish solutions ( feel free to slap wrists now!) I would be so grateful if you could recommend another skincare regime, and would love for you to reply! I think your amazing and if you come to Glasgow I would defo make an appointment!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jenna
Manchester please Caroline!
ReplyDeleteManchester or Liverpool or even Birmingham, desperate for an appt with you! X
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see you in Edinburgh or Glasgow if possible could travel to Newcastle easily as well reliant on public transport to get me to you :)
ReplyDeleteIf you're in LA in the near future, let me know!
ReplyDeleteAll the more reason I need to be in London.
ReplyDeleteMana
Fashion and Happy Things
Hi I'm from glasgow I wanted some recommendations of products for my skin type I always keep buying expensive products that don't do much good I was sold clinique anti blemish 3step system hich has led to; over drying and premature ageing I'm 25 ill you be in glasgow justnrecently bought clairsonic.. how do u check if a product has mineral oil in it
ReplyDeleteI would love a consultation but I live in Canada!
ReplyDeleteI would adore a consultation and sadly don't live in London :( I live in Sheffield so Leeds or Manchester would be fabulous.
ReplyDeleteHannah
Hello, I live in Northern Ireland - I would travel anywhere in the region for a consultation!
ReplyDeleteEdinburgh or Glasgow would be amazing one day :) x
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline, I was wondering what products you might recommend for my 12 year old girl. She has just started to get pimples around her nose . I own some of your recommendations, such as Emma Hardy cleansing balm, Alpha-h Balancing cleanser, as well as Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish (which I had just bought before discovering your blog). Just not sure wether any of those are suitable for her young skin.
ReplyDeleteSorry if this is not the right place for this question.
Many thanks,
Tanis
xPlease come to Ireland
ReplyDeleteCome to Ireland. North or south and I'll be there!
ReplyDeleteI will be in London in early October and would love to make an appointment, but I am coming all the way from Singapore. May I know how payments are processed?
ReplyDeleteI will be in London in early October and would love to make an appointment, but I am coming all the way from Singapore. May I know how payments are processed?
ReplyDeleteEdinburgh, Glasgow or Dundee would be amazing, even an email consultation would be braw! lol!
ReplyDeleteThankyou!!
Edinburgh or Glasgow would be excellent! A skin consultation with you would be so awesome :).
ReplyDeleteNewcastle please.
ReplyDeleteNewcastle please.
ReplyDeletePlease come to Northern Ireland!
ReplyDeletemanchester please wonderful, wise and beautiful lady x
ReplyDeleteBristol or Exeter would be fantastic x
ReplyDeleteCambridge would be great :)
ReplyDeleteLiverpool please! :)
ReplyDeleteBrilliant.Glasgow or Edinburgh but Glasgow is theeeee place........
ReplyDeleteHiya Caroline,
ReplyDeleteWould you please please consider coming to Newcastle, that would be amazing or any northern city would be mint. So excited !!! :) xx
Thank you
Claire xx
Please come to Bristol!!
ReplyDeleteI love in Glasgow, but anywhere of the city's in Scotland would be fab! We would love to see you up here x
ReplyDeleteI would love a consultation. Have you ever thought of doing them on the internet? Especially for the US.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Come to dublin Ireland pleeeeeass!!!
ReplyDeleteT O W I ESSEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus, if not for me............................................. No, just for me. x
ReplyDeleteI'm in London can I make appointment for any time for the £75 slot.anyyyyy time desperate please :((
ReplyDelete