Nicola Elliott is the Founder of NEOM Luxury Organics - a lifestyle brand that has literally exploded in the last couple of years and has huge fans in the blogging world.
I asked Nicola for some tips on relaxing - don't we all need to relax more? - and her Top 3 Tips for anyone thinking of starting a brand...
Top
3 Tips for relaxation
1.
Light a Neom Tranquillity candle, take a Tranquillity bath and spritz pillow
mist! DEEP relaxation!
2.
Do a little light exercise a few times a week, it massively helps with
sleeping. I love swimming because it’s a pleasure rather than a chore... Find
your pleasure.
3.
Read before bed - the best way to take you out of your world is to enter
another. Not too much of a thinking book, definitely not factual. The Great Gatsby is pretty fab.
Her
Top Tips for getting started in the beauty/well-being industry
1.
Have a 'can-do' attitude. Business isn't hard as such, it just requires the right
attitude, loads of juggling and a real passion so you can enjoy working so
hard.
2.
Network. There are some great girls out there and that 6 degrees of separation
thing is true - someone always knows someone who can help you.
3.
Create something really good. Theres a place for brilliant product, brilliant
blogs, brilliant spas.
Customers are more savvy than ever but cream always rises to the top.
Customers are more savvy than ever but cream always rises to the top.
And Nicola's favourite time of the day?
Kids in bed - and it’s me time; we light a candle and make a nice tea.
NEOM have very kindly offered one of their divine Christmas HARMONISE candles to the lovely readers of this blog
Simply leave a comment below with some relevant contact detail - either a twitter handle or email address and a winner will be chosen at random on Sunday 1st December - when I am announcing something lovely for December on the blog!
T&C's
Giveaway ends at 11.59pm on Saturday 30th NovemberGIVEAWAY CLOSED- Open in the UK only


Sounds lovely!
ReplyDeleteEllajjordan@gmail.com
Did you see Darphin Purifying Balm came back into stock on their website? False alarm?!
Ella
I'm loving these Experts posts, thank you!
ReplyDelete@ellacopter
Great giveaway :)
ReplyDeletelovebeams@outlook.com
Ida
I would love to be entered for this candle!
ReplyDeleteThanks!, Killian
email: killian.reimers@gmail.com
Would love a candle...Rowena Shingler!
ReplyDeleteI love it when you do these expert posts Caroline! I'm at @LouisaHM26 on Twitter :)
ReplyDeleteI've wanted to try something from NEOM for ages now, I have the Tranquility candle on my Christmas list after my friend recommended it- she suffered with anxiety for years and said this candle really helped to relieve it. I'm just imagining a really peaceful Christmas eve with a gorgeous NEOM candle burning in the background hehe, hopefully it'll be one from the Harmonise collection! xxx
ReplyDeletestudentbeauty6@gmail.com
StudentBeauty
Great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm @vixlucy
Thanks,
Vicky
Oooo yes please!
ReplyDeleteI'm on laura.bolton@googlemail.com
I love these expert posts, keep them coming!
ReplyDelete@slightgem xx
Great giveaway, would love to be entered for this candle!
ReplyDeletechrissabella277@googlemail.com
I love the Neom reed diffusers- they make a lovely difference and they last a long time - helps me justify the purchase! Please enter me into the draw - venuserycina@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Never tried NEOM before :)
ReplyDeletecharlotte.miller8@btinternet.com x
Fab post!
ReplyDelete@amylysette
We all need some tranquility this time of year! msmagpie@msmagpiewrites.com
ReplyDeleteOoh lovely! @laurzrah :)
ReplyDeleteNew years resolution. ..go swimming twice a week after work. I forgot how nice it can be. Fab post as always. X
ReplyDeleteamyjmoore13@gmail.com
Awh, this is a lovely post.
ReplyDeleteTwitter: @CharlotteMay_xo
If Lily Pebbles isn't raving about Neom, it's Lisa Eldridge. Would love to try, please. @ktengle
ReplyDeleteLove the post very inspiring
ReplyDeleteI am @f5r_37
Would love a candle, it looks beautiful.
ReplyDeletetoria_fox@hotmail. co.uk
Neom is such a beautiful range I would treasure a candle if I was chosen. Thank you @minibtweet
ReplyDeleteLauracrosby9@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteI would love, love, love! emma.bails@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteclaireleo1994@gmail.com
ReplyDeletefab prize xo
Me please! Me! Love these products :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's on my Christmas wish list:-) info@out-of-stock.co.uk
ReplyDeleteAh, this brand looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely! x
ReplyDeleteTranquility bath, sounds wonderful
ReplyDeleteOwenv1@hotmail.com
Neom Resotre is burnig now, but would love to try Christmas one:)
ReplyDelete@nieesia25
Thank you x
It's on my Christmas wishlist
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see a giftaway of my favourite home scent brand on my birthday! Have been buying Neom candles but haven't yet tried Harmonise!
ReplyDeleteTwitter: @HKGIRLINLONDON
So happy to see a giftaway of my favourite home scent brand on my birthday! Have been buying Neom candles but haven't yet tried Harmonise!
ReplyDeleteTwitter: @HKGIRLINLONDON
Lovely. sarahgauld_20@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeleteOoh wouldn't mind me some of that. @hellionyell
ReplyDeleteGorgeous giveaway - would love to try some of their products!
ReplyDeleteTwitter: @tamirasays
:)
Ooh wouldn't mind me some of that. @hellionyell
ReplyDeleteGreat post. Twitter is @Amys_Loves and email amylovesblog@hotmail.com :-)
ReplyDeleteI've never tried Neom candles, but have read so many great things about them. Would make a lovely Christmas treat.
ReplyDelete@caro_mad
@katiefletch82
ReplyDeleteI love a good relax!
ReplyDeletelizzielovesfudge@hotmail.co.uk x
Oh Neom sounds amazing! Luckily my boyfriend just moved to London for his study *now there's something I never thought I would say*. That means I can join the giveaway, he could just bring the candle with him when he visits :). I live in the Netherlands and Neom isn't sold here. The products sound really nice.
ReplyDeleteDo you have any favorite scents yourself? (I might check out a shop when I visit him to sniff some products)
email: i.felius@roac.nl
Sounds perfect count me in! Thei@rbos.co.uk. Xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!
ReplyDelete@Louise_151
I really love the limited edition Christmas candles neom have brought out this year! Such a great brand!
ReplyDelete@PinkElephantDub on Twitter :)
Sounds perfect what a lovely giveaway, count me in please! :) thei@rbos.co.uk
ReplyDeleteOh yes please! My last scented candle set off the overly sensitive smoke alarm in my flat and caused a building evacuation, but I'll risk it again for this beauty! @jazzali
ReplyDeleteSounds lovely - harmonising is just what I need right now!
ReplyDelete@lorrylady
@chelseamolly on twitter and relax
ReplyDeleteLove these types of posts. I've yet to try anything from NEOM, so would love to try the candle. @Sherrie_Cola
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteloreensin@yahoo.com
Lovely giveaway, lovely products! Yes please! Sarah.charters@mpw.co.uk
ReplyDeleteHere's my twitter: @despinabiri. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the candle : ) @DiamonSisters on twitter
ReplyDeleteGreat tips! sarheslop@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the candle! this would be a perfect gift for my beloved cugggis in Hull!: ) @DiamonSisters on twitter
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this, I am buying a house at the moment and could definitely do with some relaxation,
ReplyDeleteTwitter @josharmastray
Email alittlepopofcoral@gmail.com
Great relaxation tips, would love to try the candle! @bettyb1onde
ReplyDeleteI love the Neom bath oils - pure relaxation. Also like to support British brands.
ReplyDeletegabriella.bennett.89@googlemail.com
Great relaxation tips, really should find the time. Would love to try something from Neom! @bettyb1onde x
ReplyDeleteLove these posts! @sandyatab xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for the competition :) tj.girl@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteFeeling relaxed after restorative yoga @drclairew
ReplyDeletei love neom, this giveaway sounds amazing! @lbrooksie92 x
ReplyDeleteThese posts are so inspiring!
ReplyDelete@york_jenn
Would love to try this out!
ReplyDeleteBuzzi2k@hotmail.com
would love to try this candle lynseyfairnbairn at hotmail dot com
ReplyDelete@laurencumbo89
ReplyDeleteI love the Neom tranquility range- it's been my saviour through some tough times recently. I'd love to try something new. j_em86@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love the Neom Tranquility range. It's been my saviour through some tough times recently. I'd love to try something new.
ReplyDeleteI've wanted to try one of these for ages! teawithcrumpets@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI always love hearing tips on how to relax!
ReplyDeleteHannahlouisehillyer@hotmail.com
Perfect for my mother for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteTimrg2124@yahoo.com
I adore Neom candles! log.lady83 @gmail.com
ReplyDeleteSounds wonderful. :) @BevBleu on Twitter
ReplyDeleteThe Harmonise candle is one of my favourite Christmas scents. Reminds me of lovely times at home with the family xxx
ReplyDelete@charlielankston
Lusting after Neom for so long
ReplyDeleteKatyfitch@hotmail.co.uk
Sounds like the perfect Christmas gift for..... ME! @yeayme
ReplyDeleteI long to try one of Neom's candles! :-)
ReplyDeletealexadav@hotmail.com
sounds lovely!
ReplyDeletefdunster@gmail.com
Neom Yum
ReplyDeleteYes please :)
Yewtree@yahoo.com
Great brand which I've been dying to try! @terasa_d
ReplyDeleteWould live to win a Neom candle! :) @macdoodle777
ReplyDeleteAhh Neom Candle... Would love to try it! @glamcurls
ReplyDeleteLove to try her products
ReplyDeletezaneta.opila@yahoo.co.uk
Love to try her products
ReplyDeletezaneta.opila@yahoo.co.uk
Love to try her products
ReplyDeletezaneta.opila@yahoo.co.uk
Would love to try. Thanks. PAGE555@BTINTERNET.COM
ReplyDeleteOoh, good giveaway!
ReplyDeletejenny.poison@yahoo.co.uk
Ooh, good giveaway!
ReplyDeletejenny.poison@yahoo.co.uk
Absolutely love Neom,smells like a 5* star resort but cosier) @_tatooin_
ReplyDeletereally want to try a Neom candle
ReplyDelete@LauraE0908
I neeeeed one of these candles, please :)
ReplyDelete@bbutterflyblog x
Yes please! Heather.e.naylor@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYes please - I need to learn to relax apparently! @brighthair on twitter
ReplyDeleteI love Neom so much! Even my father likes their candles! ;)
ReplyDeleteTwitter: @shilohova
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the Tranquility range!! I was lucky to find it while waiting in Heathrow. @csnishi
ReplyDeleteLighting a candle and running a bath as we speak :)
ReplyDeletehttp://izzbizzz.blogspot.com.au/
What a nice giveaway!! Thank you!
ReplyDeletetgonzales98@yahoo.com
Wow, I woud really love to win this amazing candle!
ReplyDeleteklina@runbox.com
kouriehmarian@gmail.com :)
ReplyDelete
ReplyDelete@hayleysellick
Oh that sounds like a wonderful early xmas present.... one can hope! My details are jpluxbg at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI haven't yet met a NEOM candle I didn't like. @cashmeremouse
ReplyDeleteI've been looking at NEOM for ages, but haven't had the cash to spend! I'm a completely inactive @momoinsane on twitter
ReplyDeletelove NEOM candles scent. I have sensitive and alergic nose to begin with, when i smell NEOM product, my nose seems fine and does not have itchy alergic reaction to it.
ReplyDeletelove NEOM candles
ReplyDeleteI always love these posts, if you could do another with the founder of Therapie I'd be facinated (I know you did one back in the day but I'm always wanting to know more about that brand, they're amazing!). @wheelingalong24
ReplyDeleteSounds great, my twitter is @charlottie7890
ReplyDeletegood luck everyone!
Oh, I'd love to try these, but sadly do not live in the UK...
ReplyDeleteawesome post really enjoy the experts posts. my twitter is Jayne_burgess :) x
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful brand! My twitter is @Lyd_91, thanks caroline.
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this candle. :-) @jmaccobb.
ReplyDeletekitty75@virginmedia.com
ReplyDeletekitty75@virginmedia.com
ReplyDeletethank you very much.
ReplyDeleteannapietraszak@gmail.com
thank you very much
ReplyDeleteannapietraszak@gmail.com
Neom Christmas candle, glass of red wine, roast chestnuts = my idea of a perfect Christmas!
ReplyDeletepolly968@hotmail.com
You cannot beat a good candle! I buy them wherever I go as I travel a lot. @fiona_kehily
ReplyDeletex
Would love to have this candle!
ReplyDeletesyd_alam@ hotmail.com
A simply beautiful giveaway! Lovely to win this & have a wonderful scent wafting through my home for Xmas!
ReplyDeleteangie.brannigan@gmail.com
Xx
Sounds lovely! xx
ReplyDeletelh861@york.ac.uk
Best way to relax - Ben Howard, tea and scented candles! (tatcmad@hotmail.com) xx
ReplyDeleteI WILL make time for a bath and candles (and wine) if i win this beautiful candle. PLEASE
ReplyDeleteabi.sutcliffe@hotmail.co.uk
I would love to try a Neom candle, please enter me....alisonh222@googlemail.com. Thank you. x
ReplyDeleteThis candle is beautiful! I've found reading before bed really helps in a good sleep... Having done an English Lit degree, I lost the excitement of reading for pleasure, but now I've graduated I find it so relaxing :)
ReplyDeleteshawker82@hotmail.com
Sophie
http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
xxx
Thanks for the reminder that we need to relax a little bit more!
ReplyDelete8bowen@gmail.com
Candle light is the best to unwind! x kaja.larsen@ehl.ch
ReplyDeleteBeautiful candle, best way to unwind! x kaja.larsen@ehl.ch
ReplyDeletelove it! kaja.larsen@ehl.ch
ReplyDeleteBeautiful candle! I love NEOM products - fingers crossed I'm the lucky winner! amylouisegriffin@gmail.com x
ReplyDeleteI love reading before bed, sets you up for sleeping I think! I have never tried a NEOM candle, so would love to win, twitter @chicadeedeee
ReplyDeleteBeautiful candle! I love Neom products. Fingers crossed I'm the lucky winner! amylouisegriffin@gmail.com x
ReplyDeleteWould love to be entered for the competition please.
ReplyDeletejesshewitt@hotmail.co.uk
Would love to enter this competition please
ReplyDeletejesshewitt@hotmail.co.uk
Xxxx
Love this blog post series so far.
ReplyDeleteWould like to try something from Neom, my twitter handle is @kezla :)
Please!
ReplyDeleteolivia.alter@gmail.com
Please!
ReplyDeleteolivia.alter@gmail.com
Lovely products, and the six degrees of separation fact is truly fascinating.... Lynn
ReplyDeleteldebruyn@btinternet.com
Would love to try this.
ReplyDeleteamyrosederbyshire@live.co.uk
Lovely products, such a treat, and really fascinating is the six degrees of separation thing!
ReplyDeleteldebruyn@btinternet.com
kaja.larsen@ehl.ch
ReplyDeleteLove it! x kaja.larsen@ehl.ch
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try one of their candles! gemmafrances.douglas@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteGemma // DuggyDimples
I can already imagine myself in the bathtub - the candle, bubbles, lounge music.. ahhh :)
ReplyDeletecerensumer01@gmail.com
Sounds amazing, just falling in love with the candle world callykat06@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to try their products!
ReplyDeleteManuela xx
miciubuldo@gmail.com
eek always wanted to try Neom after seeing it all over the blogosphere pipwarf@gmail.com xo
ReplyDeleteI've been longing to try one of these candles for ages, so many great reviews! @styleateveryage
ReplyDeleteLove Neom, love Caroline. Looking forward to the 1st Dec for your exciting news.
ReplyDeletePlease enter me into the draw - twitter handle is @Catleymaowler
Lots of love and Merry almost Christmas x
Yes please!
ReplyDeletedamudeli@hotmail.co.uk
Lovely! X
ReplyDeleteSarahlopez80@hotmail.com
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteSarahlopez80@hotmail.com
Lovely! X
ReplyDeleteSarahlopez80@hotmail.com
Sounds like heaven!
ReplyDeleterachiefull@hotmail.co.uk
Yes!!!! Fantastic giveaway for this time of year!
ReplyDeletetam_tammy@hotmail.com
Lovely giveaway!
ReplyDeleteSushylovesblush@gmail.com
Please enter me, would love to win! @courtenaybg
ReplyDeleteDreamy stuff. Thanks Caroline @LauraWheat
ReplyDeleteLove you both :***
ReplyDeletejulia69016@gmail.com
Love you both :***
ReplyDeletejulia69016@gmail.com
Oh! Would be great to get the coziness started with a Neom candle. Thank you Caroline! vina.levi@gmail.com
ReplyDeletelovely! claremartini22@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeleteOh! Would be great to start the cosiness with a lovely candle :D Thank you Caroline. Vina.Levi@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLovely giveaway!
ReplyDeleterozbunter@yahoo.co.uk
Lovely giveaway!
ReplyDeleterozbunter@yahoo.co.uk
Darn, I can't enter, booooo :-( Good luck everyone, what a nice prize!
ReplyDeleteI love Christmas candle... at all times of the year :) @georgia_clancy
ReplyDeleteLove NEOM. x
ReplyDeletedanzmount@gmail.com
Forget about the candles, I want that house...
ReplyDelete@roguesingleton
Forget about the candle, I want the house!
ReplyDeleteLove Neom! rikakia@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow she is stunning! And great tips too- I feel inspired to get a novel on the go! aimsneale@gmail.com
ReplyDeletekatiemercer11@googlemail.com amazex
ReplyDeleteYes please. @KateMerrick
ReplyDeleteYou are in the best business...you get to meet and enjoy the greatest experts and products...
ReplyDeleteYes please enter me mgstep2@gmail.com
Thank you so much Caroline.....~Marsha Stephens
Great giveaway, great Blog! I would love to be entered for this candle! Thanks and best regards from Frankfurt; Germany
ReplyDeleteanke.hessenthaler@web.de
Ooo always wanted to try a neom candle
ReplyDelete@tendaisychains
After a hard day at work I think this would be amazing to unwind with
ReplyDeleteabbie.ball@hotmail.com
Thanks for the chance Caroline!
Beautiful candle
ReplyDeleteminspinning@gmail.com
Lovely tips for relaxing, thank you
ReplyDeleteClaire.mcgrath@me.com
Lovely tips for relaxing, thank you xx
ReplyDeleteClaire.mcgrath@me.com
Ooowww, yes please :-)
ReplyDeletestefaniemallinson@hotmail.co.uk
Wow! Love neom :)
ReplyDelete@lara_dunleavy
I have been trying to read just before bed as it does take you into a different world, been sleeping so much better. Love this giveaway!
ReplyDeletergioc@hotmail.co.uk
xx
Great post. Would love the candle!
ReplyDeletepar_fari@hotmail.com xx
Great post! Would love the candle.
ReplyDeletepari_fari@hotmail.com
Ooooh I'm on a candle kick at the moment! Would love this!
ReplyDeleteTwitter handle @biffyx
Ooh lovely! Can always use a little more relaxation.
ReplyDelete@jenpitcairn
I've always wanted to try a Neom Candle!
ReplyDeleteTwitter @nifty_things
Sophieharvey82@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeleteFab blog happy skin happy face xx
Been loving candles lately, nothing better to get in the holiday spirit :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, since this is my first comment on your blog, thank you for all the amazing advice, been putting quite a few products on my wish list this year, haha! And it helped me a lot in choosing what to get for my mom as well :)
minimorot@hotmail.com
I would love a neom candle, ive been loving them for a long time :-) but have never tried :-(
ReplyDeletefconteh@gmx.com/ @fullafizzy
Would love to finally own one of these amazing candles - and thankyou again for helping me through my morning with your brilliant posts - phoebe_parry@hotmail.co.uk - @PhoebeParryy xxx
ReplyDeleteThese are my fave and its my birthday on the 1st! tamarameade@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteThis looks lovely!
ReplyDeletelapattinson2@hotmail.co.uk
Ooh a luxury candle, that is something I've never experienced - alibongo84uk@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDelete