BTW do we need to be so negative as to how this goddess got to 69 and with r WITHOUT assistance still look amazing. Let's just be a bit more appreciative of someone who has made us dance and snog (kiss) and oogle at her over the years without goin "OMG has she had work done". X
She has had a facelift and she hasn't had any children that I'm aware of but still...She doesn't look as if she's made of plastic and hasn't gone all beige. Good for her.
Atomic by Blondie was number one on the day I was born. My entry into the world was heralded by this kick-ass tune. I'm pretty sure that means something. Lol.
haha! x
ReplyDeletehttp://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/
How is she doing that?
ReplyDeletePlastic surgery and botox I would imagine.
DeleteReally? Who cares? She looks amazing - frankly I don't care how she did it.
DeleteOne of the greatest - but most 69 year olds don't look like this. Her bone structure (as well as her personality) is age defying! Susan, London
ReplyDeleteI don't think that takes away from her though!
DeleteHappy birthday debbie! x
ReplyDeleteBeauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog
Wow.... Wish I looked that good at 43!
ReplyDeleteDamn! She looks great!
ReplyDeleteThis is what a well preserved 69 looks heavily photoshopped.
ReplyDeleteReally? I could give two shits if she's photoshopped. She's just as fabulous in real life.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteIt certainly does when you have your dermatologist on call. . .
ReplyDeleteSo want to be her when I grow up!
ReplyDeleteBlondie rules...her bone structure was always the bomb. X
ReplyDeleteBTW do we need to be so negative as to how this goddess got to 69 and with r WITHOUT assistance still look amazing. Let's just be a bit more appreciative of someone who has made us dance and snog (kiss) and oogle at her over the years without goin "OMG has she had work done". X
ReplyDeleteBloody Marvellous!!
ReplyDeleteShe has had a facelift and she hasn't had any children that I'm aware of but still...She doesn't look as if she's made of plastic and hasn't gone all beige. Good for her.
ReplyDeleteAtomic by Blondie was number one on the day I was born. My entry into the world was heralded by this kick-ass tune. I'm pretty sure that means something. Lol.
ReplyDelete