I am soooooooo happy I won! I found out I won when I was stood at a bus stop on my way to a job interview. I got a double whammy, as I got a phone call a few hours later to say I got a job!! I cannot wait to get my prize and start using the products. *patiently waits to accost the Postman on a daily basis* Thankyou Caroline. xxxxxxx
Congratulations to Lisa!
ReplyDeletexx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
Congratulations Lisa, enjoy!! Love the kitty!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Lisa!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/
Oh this gif of the kitty is just too too too adorable! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteI am soooooooo happy I won! I found out I won when I was stood at a bus stop on my way to a job interview. I got a double whammy, as I got a phone call a few hours later to say I got a job!! I cannot wait to get my prize and start using the products. *patiently waits to accost the Postman on a daily basis*
ReplyDeleteThankyou Caroline.
xxxxxxx