![]() |
| Me, last night and today. :) |
So we're back to commenting, still with signing in, but it's a step forward. The blog is being rebranded over the next month - the new comment system will have to wait! Thank you for your patience and for those of you who commented on disqus yesterday and whose comments are lost, my apologies - but it was for the greater good!
NOW: I'm going back to talking about skincare!
Also - this may seem smallfry to some of you but I fixed the coding on the comment section myself. This, from the mother of 4 who cannot operate an X-Box control*.
*Sidebar: whoever invented the X-Box controller is a freak.
.gif)

Looking forward to reading about skincare!!!! Just one tiny piece of advice from you. I will start with Liquid Gold next week (waiting for delivery). I think I remember reading that you use moisturiser after it.... Is it so? Txs!!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!
ReplyDeleteI salute your coding skills (from someone who is still freaked out by Siri.......)
I saw this as well - it freaked me out tbh as I can't imagine shaving my face...but I am going to have to do something soon, I have a few rather long blond ones on my top lip area. Am thinking threading?? If shaving worked I'd give it ago but would be a bit worried about stubble!
ReplyDelete@sandra hi sorry can't seem to directly reply but no you don't put anything on after alpha have :-)
ReplyDeleteI love that you answer comments and often read the comments just to see if there are any questions I might also have or didn't think of. Thank you for the wonderful information. I love reading it, not just for the content, but because everyday you make me laugh. Thank you for everything! 😘
ReplyDeleteYay for going back to skincare! I am curious for what the rebranding will look like, but will be great coming from you. ;)
ReplyDeleteYay for more skin/skincare posts! I am very curious for what the rebranding will look like, but will be great coming from you ;)
ReplyDeleteI just want to add how much I enjoyed reading the comments information yesterday, love a bit of behind the scenes info and nice to know you read every comment, thanks for all the hard work Caroline.
ReplyDelete