Monday, 12 December 2016
12 Days of Giveaways - Day 2 - Deciem
Day Two comes to you from Deciem. Up for grabs in this giveaway is:
Hylamide High-Efficiency Face Cleaner
Hylamide Hydra-Density Mist
Hylamide SubQ Anti Age
Hylamide SubQ Eyes
Hylamide HA Blur
Hand Chemistry Intense Youth Complex 100ml
Heel Chemistry 100ml
HIF Hydration 180ml
Stemm Density Stimuli
The Ordinary NMF
The Ordinary Caffeine
The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid
The total value of the collection is £222.70 and to win it, you have to be in it. Open Internationally.
Simply enter below via Rafflecopter as always!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks Deciem! www.deciem.com
*This post contains no affiliate links.
See my full disclaimer here: http://bit.ly/1rpEmSq
The views expressed on this site are the author's own and are provided for informational purposes only. The author makes no warranties about the suitability of any product or treatment referenced or reviewed here for any person other than herself and any reliance placed on these reviews or references by you is done so solely at your own risk. Nothing on this site shall be construed as providing dermatological, medical or other such advice and you are always advised to seek the advice of a suitable professional should you have any such concerns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To win it you have be in "it"? Or in the UK?
ReplyDeleteHope this one is international.
errr yes, see above "The total value of the collection is £222.70 and to win it, you have to be in it. Open Internationally." x
Deletehi Alison! In Tatiana's defence I added that afterwards as I had left it off! :) xx
DeleteSooooooo amazing, thank you Caroline and deciem!
ReplyDeleteOpen internationally?
ReplyDeletelove this!! please tell me its international?? x
ReplyDeleteamazingg... thank you
ReplyDeleteOoh, I want them so much ... My dreamed cosmetics...
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing this giveaway round, Caroline!
ReplyDeleteAnother goody !
ReplyDeleteI love love love Deciem x
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness this is all too exciting 😱😱😱!!!! Thank you Caroline!!! xx
ReplyDeleteMy heart is beating so fast, I LOVE DECIEM!! This would be the best Christmas gift ever, thank you Caroline :)
ReplyDeleteDeciem has been on my wish list! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteThis is exciting and generous. Love Deciem!
ReplyDeleteThank you Caroline to make the giveaway international, just received the Cult beauty dream box 2 and enjoying the lovely compilated products as usual, but the most delicious item is definitely the loving candle as its literary covers my hole bedroom with Roses �� even without being litt so far, I'm just not able to set it on fire yet ;)
ReplyDeleteOhhhh this is an amazing giveaway! Fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaways, Caroline! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThis is what the giveaway dreams are made of! So nice of you to make this possible Caroline. Thanks, love you lots xx
ReplyDelete❤A❤M❤A❤Z❤I❤N❤G❤
ReplyDeleteI am a recent The Ordinary convert. Very curious about Deciem's offerings. Thank you for doing this!!
ReplyDelete❤️ this. Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou do the best giveaway's!!xx
ReplyDeletehttp://laurenrosebell.blogspot.co.uk/: http://laurenrosebell.blogspot.co.uk/
I'm so excited to be entering this fabulous skincare giveaway#amazing skincare thanks for the opportunity🎄
ReplyDeleteLove a bit of Deciem! Have a beautiful Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteOh God, you are better than Santa!!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic prize, I have several products of The Ordinary in my list of future purchases. Already have tested several products of Hylamide and me has delighted the serum Low molecular (I'm repeating with it)
ReplyDeleteNot much that I've tried from Deciem that I have not liked. A lot.
ReplyDeletewow amazing set great for me xxx
ReplyDeleteYour giveaways are the bomb. Thank you, and thank you Deciem.
ReplyDeleteWonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Thank you Caroline Hirons for this beautiful gift. You are the queen. Marijana Šimić
ReplyDeleteThis entire 12 Days is simply mind blowing. Im sure its not normal to be this excited about skin care. If Oprah had 'the hottest ticket in television' Surely Caroline Hirons has the hottest tickets in blogosphere :0
ReplyDeleteSade Adu won this competition? Helen Folasade is her real name. This is cracking me up.
ReplyDelete