12 Days of Giveaways
The 12 Days start today. For the first time some of the Giveaways will be held on Instagram. I will stipulate where they are open UK only or Internationally. They will all have daily entry if they are entered via the blog, and individual T&Cs will be given on any Instagram posts. They're GOOOOOOOOOD this year.
Blog posts and updates
Thank you for the feedback on how I should update old blog posts, except for the suggestion that I should open a spreadsheet and link them all together somehow. I'm a blogger, not an accountant! ;)
The general consensus is an update on the original post, unless they've changed the formula, in which case, new review with a link to the old one.
Cult Beauty Box
Some of you left comments saying that you hadn't received the email with the link - we have a handful left, more details here in case you missed it: cultbeauty.co.uk/carolinehirons
Give and Makeup Shoebox Campaign
Thank you for all of your donations so far - we are accepting your boxes right up until Christmas. Details on how to donate are here: carolinehirons.com/give-and-makeup
Vlog up as soon as I can manage it. See you soon for 12 Days!





I love the beauty box, i love the update idea (a spreadsheet would have killed me), and Caroline, I'm loving these Louis CK gifs. Xoxo
ReplyDeleteBeauty Box...sorry, my mistake, email had gone into spam folder and a couple of your extremely kind followers put me right!! I've hummed and hahed for a few days wondering whether it was for me (61 with sensitive skin) but was in a Space NK store yesterday and tried a couple of the products. The difference Good Genes made to the back of my hand in a matter of minutes had me ordering the box!! My husband thinks it's a Christmas present and it will have to be put away, wrapped...yeh right!! The box will be wrapped but filled with empty bottles!! I'm not letting the contents out of sight! 😉😂 I can't wait! Thank you xx
ReplyDeleteJust got the box after much deliberation! Happy Xmas hirons family xxx
ReplyDeleteso if you don't have IG you cannot enter this year?
ReplyDeleteIt clearly says /some/ of the giveaways
DeleteThe Dear Husband's answer for everything is a spreadsheet. I just roll my eyes at him, so I know how you feel. Leaving for an extended trip in the morning and I don't have an IG or other accounts, so I guess I'll be missing out on the give aways. I still thank you for your generosity. You give us so much; info, spirit, humor, a glimpse into your wonderful life and then you add on products, too. You are a sparkling gem in a sea of dull and ordinary!
ReplyDeleteAmen!!ps have a safe and happy trip!x
DeleteLife is too short to ever volunteerly make up a spreadsheet. For anything lmao
ReplyDeleteLove Louis CK and love your tremendously generous holiday giveaways! Thank you, Lady Hirons.
ReplyDeleteLouis CK!! We love him!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway
ReplyDelete