Ever used a certain infamous brush designed to eradicate tangles and removed a clump of your hair with it? Or accidentally jettisoned said brush across the bedroom because you can't grip it properly and your hair is so GD long and tangled that it drives you to distraction?
Not just me then?
The Air Motion brush is what I call my 'grown-up' version of the aforementioned tool that my daughter so loves (or at least she did until recently).
Complete with handle - JOY (suitable for left and right handed folk) - the Air Motion is literally designed in a similar way to a good old pair of Nike's in that the brush is designed to glide across the hair effortlessly without pulling/tugging and has pockets of air in the paddle to absorb any bumps in the road (so to speak). Basically - if your hair is really tangled, the brush moves within itself to work around them - rather than just removing the clump of tangles via removing your hair in the brush!
The guys behind Air Motion have very kindly offered 5 readers the chance to win a brush.
Simply like their Facebook page and leave a comment below with contact details - that's it. Say bye to tangles without throwing your brush across the room. :)
T&C's:
- 5 brushes are on offer
- Open Internationally
- Giveaway closes Friday 29th March at Midnight

Sounds amazing and just what I'm after! I've still never tried the 'other' brush but love the sound of this x Claire, agentsmyth1321@gmail.com
ReplyDelete@katiefletch82 ooh! These look gorgeous! Keep up the good work! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt would be so great to win this one! My email is paalciaxd@gmail.com , hope it's enough for contact details? :)
ReplyDeleteAs someone with very long hair a brush that doesnt rip clumps out and would smooth my mane out is a thing of beauty and something to covet!
ReplyDeleteI'm constantly accidentally throwing my Tangle Teezer across the room, this looks great! :) xxx
ReplyDeleteOh, i would love to get this brush! :)
ReplyDeleteOoh, yes please! My tangles would thank you forever... xx
ReplyDeleteOops, forgot contact details!
ReplyDeleteSlinkypony66@gmail.com
Would love to win one! @msmagpiewrites
ReplyDeleteSounds brilliant! Count me in :) amyollerton4@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteThis would be perfect for my long hair, I love my 'other' brush but need a handle
ReplyDeleteSounds great, I have never tried such a brush! sandwithglitter@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteGot to be in it to win it - unevenlemming@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteclairerob22@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazing - I have really long wavy hair, and my Tangle Teezer spends more time on the floor than in my hand!
ReplyDeleteatweedlie@gmail.com
Ax
chebisheva@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI believe you, so I believe this is very good brush and I want to try it! Greetings from Bulgaria!
Answer to my prayers!
ReplyDeleteLucykennard91@gmail.com.
Sounds amazing!
ReplyDeletekathleenannewilliams@hotmail.co.uk
Wow I would love one! :)
ReplyDeleteemmagriffy92@hotmail.co.uk
emmagriffy.blogspot.co.uk
xx
would love to give this a shot, georgia.gascoyne@hotmail.com x
ReplyDeletesounds awesome! e.tumelty@live.co.uk
ReplyDeletehooray - i'm always willing to try new brushes to sort out my tangled mess! selinachristoforou@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have not tried the "other brush" yet ;) I have been eyeing a Mason Pearson hair brush for the longest of times, but they are so expensive! I would be delighted to win this giveaway :) sushylovesblush@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHaving tried the aforementioned detangler brush, this sounds like a dream come true! justinehawkes@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteOops gave out the wrong email id! supriatc@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHaving tried the aforementioned 'other' brush, this sounds like a dream come true! justinehawkes@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLooks Like A Really Great Brush !
ReplyDeleteSimply Sutter
simply.sutter@gmail.com
That brush looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try something like this out! I have so much hair that the Tangle Teezer, as much as I like it, can sometimes be a bit difficult to handle.
ReplyDeletefantastalistic13@gmail.com
I think I really need this awesome brush... ><
ReplyDeletekimrellarella@gmail.com
brush looks amazing,
ReplyDeleteemmatobin4@hotmail.com
Sounds amazing, would love to take it for a spin :-) Cheers! maggaw@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI like them on FB!
ReplyDeleteholliister at gmail dot com
Sounds great Caroline thank you for another great giveaway
DeleteEmail is yasminec9@aol.com
Thank you
krikym@gmail.com
ReplyDeletethis looks like an amazing brush
ReplyDeletewould love to try is :)
pinkmeli90@hotmail.co.uk
Would love to try it out! Thank you for another great post!
ReplyDeletekkaczynska85@gmail.com
Sounds delightful! siriusismyhero@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI've been looking for a detangler that won't rip out my already thinner-than-it-used-to-be hair! Maybe my search is over ?! jencolin.doffman@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would like to try one, looks interesting
ReplyDeleteblog@nakupujirada.cz
Liked on FB :) afugal@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteSounds good to me :-D lovely stuff karolina.panek@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeletewoooohuaaaa, thank you mrs hirons. mywalletisdead@gmail.com
ReplyDeletei don't think i've ever had a fancy brush. bahar_aygul@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletei don't think i've ever had a fancy brush. bahar_aygul@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThis would be great for my two daughters. donna0420@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLiked on Facebook! Would like to try one of these brushes out on my unruly mop ;) Charlotte x
ReplyDeletecharliechoo73@yahoo.co.uk
thumb up
ReplyDeletegengorka.mg@gmail.com
Sofia Coelho - sofia_2727@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletewendyhuang.87@gmail.com
ReplyDeletethanks! :)
Oooh lovely! Liked.
ReplyDeleteDistortedSmile@volunteers.deviantart.com
Liked! DistortedSmile@volunteers.deviantart.com
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great brush for long, thick hair. Like mine and my granddaughter's.
ReplyDeleteohh cool!! carlotam.pires@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have been looking for a good alternative to the 'unnamed' brush you mention forever - this looks perfect!
ReplyDeletem.stephensonpope@gmail.com
I've been looking for a good alternative to the 'unnamed' brush you mentioned - this looks perfect!
ReplyDeletem.stephensonpope@gmail.com
Thanks Caroline!!! Maybe for my kids too....existencevs@yahoo.fr
ReplyDeletehair is always tangled
ReplyDeletesounds great
Went to their site and facebook straight away. I would love a brush like this! @minibtweet
ReplyDeletetangle free yes please for sure
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway thank you so much! ^_^ jexvil@hotmail.it
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway, thanks!
ReplyDeleteRomina
colo21@hotmail.com
Great giveaway, thanks!
ReplyDeleteRomina
colo2106@gmail.com
Hi Caroline! This brush sound great! If it will help untangle my frizzy mane then it's just what I need! My email is p.rebelo291@gmail.com :)
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline! If this brush can help untangle my frizzy mane then it's just what I need! My email is p.rebelo291@gmail.com :)
ReplyDeletethis looks good!my email: sara.gemignani@katamail.com
ReplyDeleteSounds awesome, thanks! amary843@gmail.com
ReplyDeletealexandradumba@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you!
A good hair brush comes always handy!
ReplyDeleteMaris
maris@beautybubbleblog.com
alexandradumba@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would like to win this amazing brush!my hair needs this brush)
ReplyDeletemy e-mail is
myrolyka@gmail.com
good luck!
Looks fab @dipster3103 on twitter. I'd really like to try one on my unruly tangled tresses.
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting another fabulous giveaway
Thanks Caroline!
ReplyDeletegortney@hotmail.com
Fab prize - Fingers crossed!
ReplyDeletealohavic70@gmail.com
my thick, long hair needs this! catherine.crain1@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks Caroline!
ReplyDeleteafter5ve@gmail.com
Sounds very interesting. Would love to win. Thanks Caroline :)
ReplyDeletesounds fantastic!
ReplyDeletealexwu3885@gmail.com
I am tired of having my Daughter steal my brushes so if I win this it will be kept on the highest shelf where she can't yet reach. twitter: @Skew_earring
ReplyDeleteI tried the dreaded 'other' brush and couldn't stand it, it just about caught the very outermost layer of my hair kind of, but didn't grip at all so the underneath was just a tangled mess- so not worth it. This actually looks promising though! xx studentbeauty6@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteJust been on their website.. Pleasantly surprised by the price too!!
ReplyDeleteWould LOVE this so much! Fingers crossed: millylatu@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeleteI would really love to try this brush and to review it on my blog. kkatyna@gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'd love to give this brush a go...used my TT once and tossed it aside. So awkward. @delineated
ReplyDeleteall done, thanks for the comp xx
ReplyDeleteI recently tried the wet brush, which again is dupe of the other dreaded brush mentioned. The thought of this NEW and exciting brush is too much too handle.
ReplyDeletecrosss@hotmail.co.uk
thick and tangled hair girl
crosss@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeletethick and tangled haired girl
epm_monteiro@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteLove to win this
ReplyDeleteThe "other" one changed my life completely, but I'd really like for the brush to top flying around my bathroom! This looks perfect to me :)
ReplyDeleteI have flung the TT across my room SO MANY TIMES. I thought it was just me being a moron! HURRAH for other people being equally as malcoordinated. xxxxx
ReplyDeleteThank you for doing this giveaway! I have always wanted to try one of those de-tangler brushes :) aazanova@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteSounds amazing! I will shamefully admit i use the brush that shall not be named but the amount if times i hit a tangle and end up firing it across the room accidently is enough to drive me insane! I love the look of this just for the handle alone haha!
ReplyDeleteStephie.mcdaniel@gmail.com
Just reading about it makes me want to have long hair again.
ReplyDeletewhit.tang@gmail.com
Wow this looks amazing. I'm growing my hair out right now for the first time since I was 12. It was mainly short because the tangles hurt so bad. This brush would be amazing for my tangley hair. No more crying when you comb your hair!
ReplyDeleteYay! Liked them on facebook. Facebook user: Ci Pher. d4rkp0w3r [at] gmail [dot] com
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDeleteTangles be gone for mattymarissa@gmail.com? I hope so!
ReplyDeleteI could really do with a brush like this.
ReplyDeleterach.linn@hotmail.com
My tangled hair needs this! ercox001@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYes please! I accidentally flung my 'other' brush into the bathtub just yesterday, causing a family member to come in to check what the loud noise was and that everyone was okay, haha! rjacobson@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteWoooohoooo! I so need this :) Thanks! email : onlyoshin@outlook.com
ReplyDeleteThank you! ainaxp@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYay!
ReplyDeleteSofeeso@gmail.com
Thanks Caroline! olgaliki77@gmail.com
ReplyDeletesounds lovely and I am looking for a good hair brush for my long hair :-) my contact details are victoria.shanti@gmail.com. thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI want to say bye bye to tangles! asprague7@gmail.com amy
ReplyDelete...hoping for a miracle win;-)
ReplyDeletelajess85@gmail.com
Thanks Caroline. liked their page and here is my email: chloegong@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThanks, Caroline. Liked their page and here is my email: chloegong@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThis sounds great!
ReplyDeleteklina@runbox.com
Sounds great, thank you.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try this brush, my hair tangles so easily! I have the 'other' brush as well as a Michel Mercier and both still pull out far more hair than I would like, plus I've already had ten of the smallest bristles on my Michel Mercier snap off. lucindaaitchison@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLooks brilliant!
ReplyDelete@belbrown27
(Twitter)
Gift for my hair:)
ReplyDeletekrysiak1988@wp.pl
Always on the lookout for a gid brush!
ReplyDeletesounds good! i like the nike comparison, the brush does look sporty lol grantsarah at live.co.uk
ReplyDeleteI'm so over my tanglr teaser and have been looking for a replacement! This would do the trick by the sounds of it :)
ReplyDelete@mareliwel (twitter)
Yes please! My little girl and her curls would be ever so grateful! charlene(at)prettypleasecharlie(dot)co(dot)za
ReplyDeleteLiked their FB page as Nikki Ooi. This would be great. I always lose so much hair due to tangles. I hate it!
ReplyDeleteThanks lots for the chance.
reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com
Liked their FB page as Nikki Ooi. This would be great. I always lose so much hair due to tangles. I hate it!
ReplyDeleteThanks lots for the chance.
reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com
That's what i've been looking all my life!!!
ReplyDeleteFlora Pidoux
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glitzy.rouge?ref=tn_tnmn
ReplyDeletecan't wait!
oops posted before I was done
ReplyDeleteFlora Pidoux (same fb name)
f(dot)pidoux(at)hotmail(dot)fr
It seems very interesting, looking forward to trying it!
ReplyDeletekatia.audrey@gmail.com
that's exactly what I need, I have very long thick tangled hair, brushing them is like a punishment! fingers crossed! eldussa@yahoo.it
ReplyDeleteSounds really nice, thank you!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a dream come true!! My hair has grown a lot recently and is becoming a job to untangle after it's been washed so much so I was contemplating getting it cut short:( this might be just what I need:)!!
ReplyDeleteNiamhpeilow@hotmail.com
Sarah Bally sarahballyy@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteOh yes! I would love a chance to try this. I have almost bum length thick hair and even after a nights sleep, dreadlocks develop! How?!?!?! The aforementioned brush does work but it takes commitment, determination and a whole lot of hand cramping! Sigh. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteyes please...transitioning hair is no joke. champayne_12@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteWould love to try this, farah.a987@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteSounds awesome. christina.sicat@gmail.com
ReplyDeletex
Sounds like just what I need after swimming. kitty75@virginmedia.com
ReplyDeleteYes please! Maria, Ireland
ReplyDeletethanks for this giveaway! clara.75@libero.it
ReplyDeleteExactly what I need for my tangled hair! Liked the page as Sarah Knusperlein and contact info is traub(@)hotmail.fr
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
Sounds like this is what i need :) franziskaweyermann@yahoo.de!!
ReplyDeleteLooove your blog btw :)
Sounds like thats just what i need! franziskaweyermann@yahoo.de
ReplyDeleteSounds like heaven to hair
ReplyDeletepszczolka83@poczta.fm
Sounds like heaven for hair
ReplyDeletepszczolka83@poczta.fm
I'm always looking for new products that will tame my bird's nest of a hairdo into submission! This brush looks like just the thing to sort my perpetually tangled locks out. Thank you for this opportunity, Caroline!
ReplyDeletekimmmmmberly@gmail.com
liked their fb page! Sounds fab! @loucon84
ReplyDeleteOh my...this sounds pretty amazing. I'd love to try it!
ReplyDeletechschwalsberger@gmail.com
Looks great! culeaze@gmail.com
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletePlease may I enter, I cringe everyday at the amount of hair I lose, but my hairdresser says I still have plenty, but I hate it when I hit a tangle and a clump rips out, makes me feel even more concerned. Ali. alisonh222@gmail.com
(off now to find out more about the brush)
Aashima11@gmail. Com
ReplyDeleteAwesome brush!!
ReplyDeletealice.graeupl@gmail.com
Just got out of the shower and basically have a nest on my head, so this...right up my street! :-D
ReplyDelete@AntoniaNora
OOooOOo love anything to tame the mane! <3 joannaszeto@hotmail.com :)
ReplyDeletesounds great! psychosugarcube@gmail.com
ReplyDeletesounds great! psychosugarcube@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYes!! This sounds amazing. The "other" brush makes me feel like I'm going bald whenever I use it - what with how much hair comes out!
ReplyDeletezhu.alexandra@gmail.com
Ooh, this sounds rather marvellous! juliamcadam @ gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBefore I get through all my tangled hair I look like Monica from Friends o__O
ReplyDeleteWould love to give this a go as I'm a girl on a mission...
most days :S
love, Lydia
cute.poison@hotmail.co.uk
Wonder what it's like.
ReplyDeletePickypangolin@gmail.com
Facebook: Bianca Rogoveanu
ReplyDeletebianca.rogoveanu@yahoo.com
Sounds amazing!
ReplyDeletearchana.ooty@gmail.com
I liked the Facebook page!
ReplyDeleteevelynn.vercaemst@hotmail.com
Sound great!
ReplyDeletehayleysellick@hotmail.com
cadane87@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteNow I know why I can't use my TT properly, bring left handed and all... Forever flinging it across the bathroom. This sounds more like it would be useful! Great giveaway x @bettyb1onde
ReplyDeleteSounds really neat!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, world!
Njmoore@gmail.com
Sounds really neat, good luck everyone!
ReplyDeleteNjmoore@gmail.com
It looks so cool! nxmxbx@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteJenniferb87@gmail.com
fb Karin Shaim
ReplyDeleteemail cookiesmasher5@yahoo.com
katarzyna.oskroba@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteCurious to try it. :)
Amazing! gabrielleannemarie@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win one of these brushes! :) jennylee93@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWould love this brush!!! thay1@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteWhilst I do enjoy using that 'certain brush', I'm always a bit embarrassed when I have to use it when someone's in close vicinity, because of the horse brush thing. It's real.
ReplyDeleteI want one of these! It's got a handle!
Annemie
annemie.duquet@gmail.com
Finally!!! A detangling brush with a handle, even if I don't win I must buy this brush!!
ReplyDeleteoops forgot to put my email in my comment, fail, LOL staceysetoki@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWow this sounds brilliant. I could have an extra half an hour in bed as I would have daughters hair like a princess in minutes.
ReplyDeleteWow this sounds brilliant. I could spend an extra half an hour in bed as I would have daughters hair like a princess in minutes. nicolajones63@ntlworld.com
ReplyDeleteSounds awesome - would love to try xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for offering this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteFB name Elena Rogow
email me at eirogow@gmail.com
Interesting. Would definitely like to try it. victoria.nyr@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThis would get me in the misses good books :) stewart.biddle35a@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThis would get me in the misses good books :) stewart.biddle35a@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYes please....I have impossible long hair and refuse to cut it, no matter how much I turn the air blue when brushing my hair :P
ReplyDeleteYes Please! I have impossible long hair I refuse to cut off, no matter how much I turn the air blue when brushing :)
ReplyDeleteYes please! My hair is so long now and I've noticed more and more difficult tangles recently! Will go and like the FB page now. xx
ReplyDeletewohoo, something new what i would like to try..it could be also self-cleaning, because if i really dont like something, it is to clean brushes and combs...
ReplyDeletezuzka.zavodska@gmail.com
woohoo, i really would like to try this thing..and it could be also self-cleaning, because if I really dont like something, it is to clean combs and brushes! thank you :)
ReplyDeletezuzka.zavodska@gmail.com
I have had many an unfortunate Tangle Teezer-related accident—once almost blinding my poor boyfriend when he happened into the room at a very inopportune moment. Thanks very much for hosting, Caroline! roy.allisonm@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMy hair is up to the lower of my back and it's so tangled. Every time I brush it, so much of my hair gets pulled out. Definitely need to try out this hair brush! My email is lyee_0901@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteWould love one! My hair is fine and gets tangled way too easily. Liked on Facebook :)
ReplyDeletetasteslikedinosaur@gmail.com
This looks great! Mialupton at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteThis sounds amazing. My mail is zafraveronica@gmail.com
ReplyDelete:-)
Would love to try this - lavandou01@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWow :) sarahcharlottebest@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome giveaway. My email is eleanorgittens@yahoo.com.
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome giveaway. My email address is eleanorgittens@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteUH-MAZING giveaway and I would LOVE to try this brush as I am one of the sufferers of tangling and detangling and such :/ My contact info: quezialourenco@gmail.com... Thank you so much for always thinking of us readers!!! The best to you!
ReplyDeleteWould be nice if I could try it!!! My email address is m.klimkowska@gmx.com:)
ReplyDeletewould love to give this a try! my email address is karii.zg13@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThis looks and sounds perfect. Thank you for the giveaway :)
ReplyDeletewinlyn99@gmail.com