COMETH THE HOUR.
After talking with so many of you I think I have a fair idea of what you would like to see - but:
What would you most like to see from me on You Tube (keep it clean people)?
Leave a comment below and I'll start the list.
Brace yourselves.
SO excited to hear this Caroline! The main thing I'd love to see is you talking through your cheat sheets and giving some product recommendations along the way. Really looking forward to the channel! Rose xxx
ReplyDeleteAgreed! I'd love to particularly see the facial massages in action, I can't quite grasp it from just the photographs :)
DeleteReally looking forward to seeing your videos! :)
www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk
Exactly that!
DeleteAnd exfoliating properly. Pretty please x
I'm all for this! Plus, I'd love to know the science behind your favorites.
DeleteBest news of the day! I would love a video explaining how to do a facial massage. I know you published detailed photos but think a video would be helpful. Thanks Sheila
ReplyDeleteYES!!! I second this one! I would like to see an at-home demo of facial massage. ALSO the proper way of applying moisturizer. I know Emma Hardie demonstrates its own method of applying moisturizer (straight lines, not circles) and was wondering what your take on that would be.
DeleteI'd like to see this too. I've looked at pics but just not sure I'm doing it right.
DeleteI would love to see some advice on eye creams - I've no idea what I'm doing or if I even need to be using an eye cream! I feel like it's one of the less talked about skincare topics (or maybe I just haven't been paying enough attention?) Xx
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kitty. I'd love more info on applying eye cream correctly. I am waiting with debit card ready for the new estee lauder one you reviewed to come out and I'd like to know that I am getting the best out of splashing the cash on what sounds like an amazing product by using it properly.
DeleteI would love to see you demonstrate facial massage and product application methods. Also product and facialist reviews. Thanks xx
ReplyDeletedefinitely agree and would love to see the facial massage, I am just so excited, this is the best news EVER! I remember I would watch your video with pixiwoo like 30 times:D xx
Deleteawesome news! I'd love to hear some clarification of vitamin a/retinol and sun - is it safe to use in the day? (thinking of products like the Verso range or the Ren bio-retinoid moisturiser)?? would love to see your facial massage too!
ReplyDeleteOh please! How to deal with hormonal acne / pcos without medication (antibiotics and the BCP).
ReplyDeletePlease help.
PLEASE.
Chic_Happens_ on Twitter
Yes yes yes PLEASE something on this!
DeleteWould love to hear your thoughts on light therapy for acne, and things like microdermabrasion too (am contemplating it for old acne scars the resolutely remain purple)
Great news, can't wait! Would love to see anything from you, but an eye cream video would be really useful. I never know how I'm meant to be applying it :)
ReplyDeleteCleansing,
ReplyDeleteFacial massage
How to put on eye cream - properly
Extractions, maybe?
I feel this too yea, a video of cleansing and watching yor job with flannel and later on application of products so on.. whatchig a routine so to speak! Extractions would also be great - dont know if you do them but a walk trough on extracting whiteheads maybe?? SO excited, about to pee myself with joy.
DeleteOoh exciting stuff! I'd love to see a facial massage walk and talk through :) looking forward to you taking over YouTube as well as the blogosphere! Xx
ReplyDeleteI would love a video of the facial massage. I'm not entirely sure if I'm following all the instructions on the cheat sheet 100% correctly.
ReplyDeleteOoh lovely stuff! I'd love to see a facial massage walk and talk through! Looking forward to seeing you take over YouTube as well as the blogosphere! Xx
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline thank you for doing this for all your fans!
ReplyDeleteI would like to see a "facial massage" video, perhaps with an explanation of the real truth behind facial workout and facial yoga videos, I mean if you exercise your face will you keep the sagging away?
I was wondering about Face Yoga/facial exercises as well. And if they work, how often do we need to engage with the exercises to keep everything toned?
DeleteEverything about Acne!
ReplyDeleteA Full cleansing routine day and night! So we can see how to use the products, facial massage, order of products and application of products and the amounts!!! Its a mine-field so this would be absolutely perfect and amazing if you could!!!! X
ReplyDeleteI want to hear you talk about products to oily skin, like a light moisturizer for day. I really need a good eye moisturizer too but more for a 25 years girl. Please give me a advice!
ReplyDeleteYour skin is really good! kisses from Portugal
I might have gotten so excited that my heart skipped a beat. I would love to see both a morning and evening skincare routine. And perhaps a video of you demonstrating the facial massage? And so much more! Hooray!!
ReplyDeleteFIN. | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
Facial massage! Best of drugstore skincare picks! Talking through the cheat sheets! ALL THE THINGS. T xx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to hear your product reccomendations! suitable for 20+ skin.. your blog is always so helpful to me! looking forward to your youtube!!
ReplyDeleteAnything really as long as you're in it, but definitely facial massage, cleansing cheat sheet enactment, overview of different acid toners (maybe with sting grade as you suggested?), some more beauty myths :)
ReplyDeleteI second this and am interested as well. Add hormonal acne for those of us over 30 :/
DeleteFace massage
ReplyDeleteA vid on the facial massage from your cheat sheet please. Also a tour of your skincare shelf ;) (and non related stationary stash!) X
ReplyDeleteYes, that is a very good idea! :))
DeleteYes, that would be great!. I would definitely watch it!!:))
DeleteCan you do a Serum and Extra skin helpers type video! Like what serums and things are good for all different ages and skin types? Also like a early teen skin care routine ? xx
ReplyDeleteBerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}
Facial massage :) x
ReplyDeletehow best to pat facial oils into the skin and how much you shoudl actually use. i know i always end up applying to much! xx
ReplyDeleteBest high end and budget products from esch area eg cleanser, oils etc :)
ReplyDeleteFacial massage video PLEEEEAAAASE :) I'm even more confused after it's most recent update haha !
ReplyDeleteOh yes to add to this and agree with what others have said - please do the massage on yourself and not someone else, also I would find it really helpful if you filmed the whole duration of the massage - e.g. no skipping bits and saying "do this for 2 minutes" - I want to see you doing it for 2 minutes!! Not in a creepy way..... :) and how you remove your cleansing balm, in circles/just wiping etc. Mwah!
Deleteeverything about cleansing!
ReplyDeleteI would love a video on what you think truly works for minimizing the appearance of pores, and I would love to see a neck/decollete focused skincare video. Looking forward to your debut on youtube!
ReplyDeleteVery excited about this. Complete agree with all those who said facial massage. A full facial massage routine would be great. I've often looked at different routines on youtube and some seem a little dubious, so would be good to see you set the record straight.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for this! Obviously, I would like to see a skincare tour (who wouldn't?) but an all time favourites and a skincare by the ages would be nice to watch as well!
ReplyDeleteI'm 35, I have dry and sensitive skin and tiny fine lines on my forehead. Could you do a sensitive anti-ageing recommendation? I know exfoliating etc is great (I do that with a clean flannel - it's all my skin can stand) but can you recommend products that won't feel like I'm a) burning my face off or b) sucking the moisture from my face? Thanks so much. I think your posts are great by the way.
ReplyDeleteA video on facial massage please! Showing how you do the massage on yourself, not someone else, what products you would recommend and at what stage of your routine you do the massage. Thank you so much
ReplyDeleteOh and a video discussing your fav products and how you store them. Thanks again
ReplyDeleteA sensitive anti-ageing product or routine recommendation would be great. I'm 35 and have extremely dry and sensitive skin [tiny lines on my forehead]. All the products out there for wrinkle blasting or prevention appear to either burn my face off or suck the moisture from my skin. Thanks so much! I love your posts by the way. x
ReplyDeleteAaaah finally! Would LOVE to see some tips on Eczema skin especially in regards to exfoliation and moisture! Could really use some tip!
ReplyDeleteI would love to see the facial massage, including movements for sinus/migraine sufferers!
ReplyDeleteI second this. Have been doing the massage the last few days and as a sinus sufferer I did notice unblocking of sinuses. Would love to make sure I'm doing the massage right.
DeleteI would love a video on the things to look for in products, rather than the products themselves. I live in Australia, on quite a tight budget, so a lot of the UK products are either unavailable or prohibitively expensive. Knowing what qualities to look for in products, as well as what ingredients to seek out and what to avoid, would be great.
ReplyDeleteYES!!!! This is what's missing:-) Would love to know more about the ingredients to look for/stay away from in cleansers, toners, moisturizer etc and why! thank you!
DeleteFacial Massage!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFacial massage!
ReplyDeleteCurrent fav products for each step in your routine e.g. top 5 cleansers, top 5 toners, top 5 moisturisers.
ReplyDeleteDitto on the face massage!
ReplyDeleteProper facial massage, how to layer skin care
ReplyDeleteAre you creating a youtube channel?? :O Love that idea! Your full skincare routine showing how to cleanse, tone, moisturize etc. properly, please. Just showing the basis of a good skincare routine :) And what to do differently if acne emerges maybe? xo!
ReplyDeleteWould love to see a daily routine but I'm nosey like that :)
ReplyDeleteAnother vote for facial massage too x
This is great news! I would like to see specific product recommendations. Your favorite specifc products. Specific products for different skin types. Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Really think you should - I've watched your video with Pixiwoo about 8 times now! Things I'd love to see:
ReplyDeleteYour morning skincare routine
Your evening skincare routine
Product reviews
Top 5 moisturisers/cleansers/toners etc.
Products to avoid (esp. products that are popular that you don't rate...)
Video targeted towards different skin conditions - acne/ dry skin/ dehydrated skin - routines and product recommendations
Non-product based advice (e.g. nutrition, massage, hygiene etc.)
Video on mineral oil and why you are so anti, and perhaps a mention of popular products that have it in the INCI list (e.g. Liz Earle, various Clarins products etc.)
Brands you like - and top products
Sorry for the ridiculously long list - hope it helps!
Daisy
Wow. I am so excited. I would love to see videos that look at the best products to use for dealing with different situations - like acne, sensitive skin, oily skin etc. How to tackle skin problems videos.
ReplyDeleteIt would also be nice to see a video that maybe looks at bad ingredients in skin care (because I am never 100% sure what to avoid for sensitive skin!) xx
Exciting! I'd love to find out more about regimes, skincare recs for women in their forties, etc.
ReplyDeleteProduct application from start to finish for mature skin and the best products to use for dry/dehydrated aging skin. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWhere can we get Hydraluron in the US?
ReplyDeleteThis is great news!
ReplyDeleteOmg!!!!!!!! I would like to see you do anything at all, anything. It would be brilliant. Please, please, please. I hope you're not just teasing us!! Haha. Oh, I would be delighted. Safe to say it's a big thumbs up from me xxxx
ReplyDeleteWoooo! Now this has beightened up my dreary day! Facial massage, products for gals on a budget, cheat sheets, oooh just everything!
ReplyDeletepharmacy skincare recomendations...serums, cleansers etc.
ReplyDeleteyippee!! would love a video about hormonal acne and products that help x
ReplyDeleteFacial massage please
ReplyDeleteSkincare routine please :)
ReplyDeleteCleansing
ReplyDeleteNight time rituals
Morning rituals
Exfoliation
Facial Massage
Skin care for tweens/teens (including boys)
Rosacea
Acid and Hydrating toners
Sunscreen/sun protection do's and don'ts
Flight Routine
…I could go on and on….
Cleansing
ReplyDeleteNight time rituals
Morning rituals
Exfoliation
Facial Massage
Skin care for tweens/teens (including boys)
Rosacea
Acid and Hydrating toners
Sunscreen/sun protection do's and don'ts
Flight Routine
French Pharmacie favorites
Serums
…I could go on and on….
I would like to see a product you're using up close, then watch you apply the product and then come back maybe 3-5 minutes later so we can see how the product looks on your skin and you can describe how it feels after sinking in. I know that's a lot, but I think it would be really helpful! Thanks Caroline!
ReplyDeleteYaaaay!! It would be helpful to see a full morning or night time "routine" to see the proper application and use of cleansing balms, different toners, masks (do you really need a mask brush??), eye creams (!!), serums, and moisturizers. Oh and facial massage! I've been doing a lot of skincare hoarding and I really just need someone to validate it! Hahaha xo
ReplyDeleteHurrah!! I'd like to see a full morning routine and a full evening routine demo'ed at natural speed on a real face, any face!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news!! My wish list would be...product reviews, deciphering of the beauty business buzz words! You know the ones they use to justify their $$$ price tag but us regular folks have no idea what it's actually supposed to do for us! Maybe a system where we can submit quick questions, like give us a word limit lol and then pick a few on a monthly basis and address those... :-) Now where do I hit subscribe!?!
ReplyDeleteI would love to see the product up close and also watch how you put it on. I would also love the see how the product sits on your skin after a few minutes. Thanks Caroline!
ReplyDeleteExciting!
ReplyDeleteBudget skincare
Reviews or all differents types of product at different budgets
Facial massage technique video and cleansing techniques
Reviews on serums/treatments etc
I too would like a tour of your skincare shelf!
A full routine day and night please
ReplyDeleteAs others have suggested, I would love to see the face massage and probably some products for very sensitive skin. I feel like this field is lacking in recommendations from most of the people:) Looking forward to seeing you on YouTube:)
ReplyDeleteA step by step video demonstrating exactly how to do your facial massage would be wonderful, as I don't believe I'm getting it right despite your photos and instructions on the cheat sheet. Actually, I'd love to see demonstration videos for all your cheat sheets, to be honest, with a particular focus on the correct method of application of cleanser/serum/moisturiser, etc. Basically what everybody else has already suggested... Thank you :D
ReplyDeleteA full day and night routine
ReplyDeleteGreat news so excited! I agree with most people, facial massage, cheat sheets (specially toners), how to propperly apply products, products reviews and recommendations (different concerns/skin types/age/budget), beauty myths... Is it weird to ask for a non beauty favorites?, but to be honest id watch pretty much anything as long as you're in it :)
ReplyDeleteProduct recommendations, AM/PM skincare routine and more pls. I love your blog and can't wait to see your yt videos too :-D
ReplyDeleteFacial massage of course please. And overall cleansing lesson. I'm sure I don't apply serum/oil correctly. Haha
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited, I must be one of the first ones who subscribed to your YouTube channel when I discovered that you had one!
ReplyDeleteA facial massage video would be nice. Also product reviews. But every kind of content would be appreciated really. :)
I'm so excited, I must be one of the first ones who subscribed to your YouTube channel when I discovered that you had one!
ReplyDeleteA facial massage video would be nice. Also product reviews. But every kind of content would be appreciated really. :)
Also perhaps a video on acid toners, sting levels a you previously mentioned? x
ReplyDeleteYes, I would definitely like to see a video showing the correct way to cleanse, tone, massage etc...plus advice on facepack applications and the best ones to use for different skin types. Oh, and because I am in my early 50's, anti-ageing advice on best methods and products to use please....yay, I can't wait.
ReplyDeleteOw where to start. Your cheat sheets. A video on where to spurge and where to save on skin care. Your monthly favs. Preparing skin before a big event. Current skincare trends (and if you think they are faf) I must add very excited to watch these!!! xXx
ReplyDeleteUpdated skincare routine! :) for sensitive skin!
ReplyDeleteyou could just speak gibberish and we would all still fall at your feet.
ReplyDeleteSomething similar to the cheet sheets! And the 5 best ... products :-)
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Can't wait for the first video. I'd love to see videos that walk you through the whole cleansing process start to finish and product reviews. Best of type product reviews would be great too.
ReplyDeleteI would like to see information on products for dry/sensitive yet blemish prone skin. Also products that naturally boost radiance, particularly if you happen to be very fair skinned like myself.
ReplyDeleteP.S: *SO* Glad you are joining YouTube. I've just joined myself and even mentioned your blog in a video I filmed today!
Hooray! I'd love to hear your thoughts and advice on anything skin care on beauty related, really. The already mentioned cheat sheet and massage walk-throughs, and product recs would be great. As a US reader, I'd love to hear of any alternatives for some of your [relatively] local favorites that are more difficult to find here in the states, e.g. *serozinc, p50, etc. I know you've mentioned some, but always interested to hear more :)
ReplyDeleteReally looking forward to your channel!
Amazing!! Routines, facial massage. What products to use, staple top 5 serums/toners/acid toners/cleansers for am/pm etc.
ReplyDeleteWarn any companies you are recommending that their product will be out of stock within hours of the video going live!
Post flight skincare, what to use.
Holiday skincare, post day at beach skincare.
I am looking forward to them.
x
Second all of the above, especially your routine and staples! Would love to hear you actually talking about your favourite products :) xxx
DeleteOK so, Caroline Hirons announcing youtube videos AND posting a Metallica video the same day ..... hum .... how can I explain this ..... You're goddess !!!!!! *swoon*
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see facial massage, cleansing routine, product recommandation, etc
Anything from you actually !
Yay! Videos of you doing morning and evening skincare routine!
ReplyDeleteAnother vote for a facial massage video.
ReplyDeleteAlso a blog posting of recommendation for a super paired down routine and products to be used to make yourself feel more human during hospital stays, post childbirth and other such times of knackeredness or poor health, would be fantastic. I know when you've just given birth, which moisturiser to use is hardly a priority but a simple skin care routine that factors in impaired mobility, lack of time and a need to avoid strong fragrances or potential irritants would be really appreciated. Though at this moment in time, I may just be deluding myself that if only I can find the right product, I won't look as horrific in the post childbirth photos as I did last time - might take something a bit stronger than moisturiser to sort that out :)
Just your views on all things relating to skin care- product reviews, general routines, specific issues especially aging mature skin.
ReplyDeleteIt is an amazing new!
ReplyDeleteYour holy grail products! Or you screaming: To the treeeeeeees :D (just kiddin', holy grails would be fine)
ReplyDeleteYour holy grail products! Or you screaming: To the treeeeeees! (just kiddin' holy grails would be nice)
ReplyDeleteI would say some staple things: routines, and thinks you already mentioned on your blog. Like the biggest donts!
ReplyDeleteA serie like: those products for that skintype thing would be cool too
Product recommendations for rosacea/acne rosacea. Specifically what to use in conjunction with retinA
ReplyDeleteI would love to see a video on each of the most common cheat sheets! :)
ReplyDeleteemmazingbeauty.blogspot.com
Oh Ok ummmm.... Everything?!?! Is that too much?
ReplyDeleteHoly crap it might as well be Christmas! Such exciting news! I'd also love to see your routines/cheat sheets with product recommendations for different skin types! Thank you ahead of time :) xxx
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to actually see you do your entire skincare routine (morning and evening). I want to watch you wash your face and apply all your products.
ReplyDeleteOoh Metallica! I've just had to put the Black album now ImI <<< rock on fingers lol!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful news! I think most people would like to see how to do facial massage, and maybe incorporating tools like the Body Shop whoosit! What else, perhaps a series of videos on toners, toner strengths and types, skin suitability. Hydrating toners, what to look for in them and what to avoid when picking hydrating toners. Maybe some recommendations. I think this would be helpful so we can help ourselves when looking for new products. I love spending looking up products to use, and a lot of the time I'm Googling ingredients, so maybe some sort of in depth buying guide could be helpful. Going through your cheat sheets and explaining things that sort of cross over, for instance, oils after serums and moisturisers and incorporating Indeed Labs products into regimens, but including the instances when some products go on first when used with products that are oil/water/silicone based. Product recommendations for eyes, cleansing etc. Skin purging, reactions, when to stop using something and the signs. Dealing with breakouts and products to use. Seasonal skincare. SPF. I think a fair few of us have children and maybe some talk on the type of products for children's skin, normal everyday cleansing and cleansing for kids coming into hormones. (I've checked through La Roche Posay and Avene for products and nothing seems suitable, the cleansers all contain SLS, alcohol and mineral oil) Top 10 or top 5 videos go down well, splitting the products into categories, high end, drug store, eye, toners, cleansers, masks etc Maybe skincare divided up into age groups. I'm 33 and I wish that I had known what to use for my skin when I was 21 for example. Hero products and maybe the not so hero products. It's difficult at my age to find Vloggers and Bloggers that are dealing with similar skin conditions. My concerns, of wrinkles, fine lines, broken veins and dark spots etc aren't compatible will a lot of YouTubers, everyone is like 24, lol so I think it's great to have more mature and beauty refined women doing YT. I've been watching Rough Pout and Jane, Brit Beauty Blogger and they're both fabulous and honest women so I'm really pleased that you're jumping into the YouTube pool!
You know how some people struggle with coming up with content, nah... you really aren't going to have that problem ;-)
OMG - is this for real???? have waited for so long!
ReplyDeleteWould love to see a complete cleansing routine with facial massage.
Favorite face oils, best products for melasma and hyperpigmentation
ReplyDeleteFacial massage! But I trust whatever you talk about will be enlightening.
ReplyDeleteWaaah SO many things I'd like to see! How you cleanse morning and night and a facial massage routine you could do while watching the telly!
ReplyDeleteBest ways to treat post acne hyperpigmentation;
ReplyDeleteBest facial oils (product recommendations) for different skin types;
Facial massage;
How to choose a day moisturiser
Omg! Anything and everything!
ReplyDeleteReally need more about the massage because I don't feel I'm doing it properly.
Reviews on products, up to date favorites and changes in your routine, things you've loved in the past but haven't mentioned yet.
Also, it may be a good place to talk about more skin-type-specific recommendations.
And please your skin care in action!
I cannot wait
product recommendations such as cleansers, moisturisers etc would be very helpful!x
ReplyDeleteExplanation of chemical/physical SPFs - how to recognise which is which, which to go for etc
ReplyDeleteI've JUST hit 30 a year ago and am now noticing significant changes in my skin and the way it reacts to certain products. I'd love to see a video on when you skin DOES start to mature, how to change your routine to accommodate and support the way it is aging. I look back and I can't even BELIEVE I used to use Clean and Clear astringents when I was 16 or those apricot scrubs when I was 23. I only ventured away from using oil-free "moisturizers" after the age of 26. Anyway, I'm sure that with each decade(ish), we begin to reach for different kinds of products. I want to enter my 30s and 40s and 50s and 60s right on target with how I treat my skin, and I'd love for you to put together a few videos to help us do just that.
ReplyDeleteSkin care routines
ReplyDeleteHow to find the perfect moisturizer
Go to products for dry/dehydrated/oily skin
Hello!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely #1 facial massage
#2 how you do your whole routine AM-PM
Also quick question. I (finally) found where I could buy P50 in my area. I then got worried about overexfoliation which we often hear about these days and premature aging. Is there any danger of overexfoliating with P50?
Thank you :)
Facial massage!
ReplyDeleteFacial Massage!
ReplyDeleteI would love to see filmed one to ones with you assessing people skin and giving recommendations and anything and everything ACNE pleeeease!
ReplyDeleteSkincare on a budget. Tips for University students??
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think about MAC's Fix Plus as a spray toner? It is widely available (more so than the Caudalie or the Laroche-Posay one) and I have heard good things about its ingredients. Thank you very much. Kind regards from Cologne. Nina
ReplyDeletesuper news!
ReplyDeletesuper news Caroline!I would really like to know how to identify what kind of skin I have!and how to treat said skin effectively.
ReplyDeleteHow do I know products are 'working'?
Extractions!
thanks
Great news! A skincare routine for 35+ sensitive skin with rosacea would be much appreciated.
ReplyDeleteA back to basics video on how to cleanse properly! Far too many women (& men) seem obsessed with serums and what not but haven't got a clue how to wash their face properly! So a how-to on cleansing but also explain WHY cleansing is so important as I think it gets over looked because people don't really understand how the skin works and they think the serums are doing all the work *bangs head off the wall repeatedly as per usual*.
ReplyDeleteAlso, teach people how to select products correctly for their skin NOT just because they've heard it's good from a friend.
I'd love to do a ranty video with you but it might crash YT it would be that long LOL
Anything and everything! Great news Caroline - reallllly looking forward to it! :)
ReplyDeleteI am beyond excited for this! I live in So. Cal so information about good products that are readily accessible in the U.S. would be great.
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll become a YT regular!! In that case, I'd love to see a brand-focus series. Pick a brand and run through the best products in each brand and where they can fit into our routines. The reverse would be to go through routines and name all the products that fit there, but I think focusing on the brand would save you from having to film an hour-long video!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to know about the ingredients in skincare products and what benefits we get from them. I'd like to be able to look at a product and to have the knowledge to decide if it could be a suitable product for me.x
ReplyDeleteEchoing countless of the above, how to batter your face for the better aka facial massage, with squelching noises!
ReplyDeleteLisa
Yay, pretty excited for this!
ReplyDeletehttp://obsessedwiththelittlethingsinlife.blogspot.co.uk
How to exactely work out your skin type and feel what your skin needs on certain days/seasons. Also always confused by dosage, how much exately do you need of your cream/cleanser etc.
ReplyDeleteI would love to see you do a whole routine showing amounts and time between each step etc.
Many thanks x
Anything on sensitive spotty skin that's also dry. What products to use and how to treat it. Also how to exfoliate sensitive skin I've read you shouldn't on some websites but mine goes thick and scaly if I don't. My skin started off dry and red and flaky the odd spot the more I try to sort it the worst it is going I have a face full of dry red spotty skin.
ReplyDeleteProduct recommendations for different skin types - dry, oily, combi, dehydrated, sensitive, the works! Please. Thanks Caroline!
ReplyDeleteI had another thought- reviewing my favorite you tubers videos and all of the best have one thing in common. Brevity. I hate it when the you tube guru rambles and repeate themselves.
ReplyDeleteThis makes my heart (and face) happy!
ReplyDeleteI'm always referring back to your routine cheat sheet. Maybe a video regarding the morning/night routine would be great! Or a series regarding each step and which products are recommended for each step?
I can't wait!
Facial massage, please! And anything and everything else!
ReplyDeleteAnd info on products geared towards the 35+ set.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see your personal skincare routine (morning and evening) &....for lack of a better term 'skincare get-ready-with-me' videos: the prep you do to your skin to get it ready for an event etc.
ReplyDeleteHonestly I would also be really interested to see your makeup...what's in your makeup bag/your everyday makeup. I know you are not a makeup expert but that would be the interesting bit.
Also the more tech-y stuff everyone else mentioned but I think the best bit of youtube is that because it's in video form it's not as formal...
Sally
http://www.wheelingalong24.com
Sorry -- should have organized thoughts better beforehand! Skin care for the various ages: tweens, teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s ...
ReplyDeleteI'd be interested to hear your thoughts on what is the best way to go about removing facial hair. I used the Veet for face hair removal kit recently which burnt my skin quite badly - thankfully I had done a test patch under my chin first so it wasn't too noticeable! It will grow back soon though and I also have some hair around my top lip which I'd like to get rid of but now I'm wary about using Veet. I wondered what you would recommend and if there's anything you should do different in your skincare routine immediately after hair removal?
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot!
G x
Hall of fame products by category vas price points :-)
ReplyDeleteSx
Serum/moisturiser recommendations for different skin types!
ReplyDelete*screams*!!! Facial massage, day and night skincare routine and product reviews!!! Can't wait!!!
ReplyDelete*screams*!!! Facial massage, day and night skincare routine and product reviews!!! Can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteYour current routine, applying and reviewing the products, with a face massage :)
ReplyDeleteI need more information on the; serum for you skin condition and moisturiser for your skin type advice! So should I use a moisturising serum and an acne targeting moisturiser? In this case I've done it the wrong way around.
ReplyDeleteAlso want more information on over exfoliating, how often you should and should not use different types of acid. Perhaps a run through of different types, I feel like I've not heard you talk about LHA for example.
How much moisturiser should I put on my acne skin? I tend to go overboard because I want my skin to produce as little oil as possible. But does it instead lead to more clogging?
I'm in much need to understand how to treat my combination/dry/redness/pigmentation/enlarged pores/acne (cystic but not all over) skin type? Or as I'd like to call it confused skin. What information do you have on scandinavian skin?
facial massage plus product recommendations for each skin type would be fantastic.
ReplyDelete.thanks in advance!
I'd love to see skincare routine while we are on vacation: whether or not to use acid toners, Liquid Gold, products containing retinol etc, and recommendation on your favourite SPFs and sunscreens. As a person who spends 4-5 months each year on the beach, I want to learn how to adapt my skincare routine for the beach days so I can be sure I'm not doing harm on my skin. I think it will be interesting for people like me who live in sunny countries, as this topic is not often talked about.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to know the chemical names for things I.should be avoiding on product list. What is SLS and how would I recognise it on a label? Or silicones? Kind of like learning to read food labels. You know when brands call sugar maltodextrose, trying to fool you into thinking there's less sugar in the food than there is! Sneaky feckers!
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling that when this goes live it will break youtube!! looking forward to it x
ReplyDeleteYippee!! Walk us through a morning routine and an evening routine.
ReplyDeleteFacial massage and your am/pm routine. :)
ReplyDeleteAHHHH! This is so bloody exciting! I think absolutely anything would be great but videos on dealing with acne, favourites of different parts of the skincare routine and your skincare story would be lovely!
ReplyDeleteShaun Nolan // Shaunyland
I think the world is in dire need of some decent Roaccutane advice. When to go on it? what are the other options? But largely skin care when on it as this advice is very confused, my own dermatologist advised avoiding moisturiser unless absolutely desperate. I found this to be awful and ignored him, but also saw the idea that you're trying to reduce oil/sebum production, but facial oils & moisturisers aren't sebum. All very confusing, would also really appreciate any product recommendations for after care as I've nearly finished 5 months of the stuff and have my sister's wedding coming up so want to look like a total fitty!
ReplyDeleteShow different types of "bad skin", whats acne, rosacea and just ordinary break outs and how to treat them!
ReplyDeleteI would love to hear your opinion on facial masks.
ReplyDeleteWhether your a fan, what masks you would recommend etc.
(p.s. thank you so much for this blog, it has really been a huge help!)
facial massaging!
ReplyDeletefacial massaging!
ReplyDeleteEveryone has already mentioned it but yes, the facial massage please!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited you'll be on youtube!! It will easily be a channel I look forward to watching. I would love reviews, demos of facial massage, recommendations for products depending on age, skintype, and skin concerns (specifically acne). Thanks for asking our feedback!
ReplyDeleteYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBEST NEWS EVER. Recommmendations, recommdendations. Body creams, stuff for your feet, I want it all!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!
Will you please address SK-II products, mainly the facial treatment essence? Opinion, and where in the routine that should be applied. And I would love to see you giving yourself the facial massage.
ReplyDeleteFacial massage, cleansing routine, sequence of application of products (do you need to wait a "few minutes" for each product to sink in before applying the next?), prepping the face for special events, recommended products for different skin needs (dry, oily etc), how to care for mature skin eg addressing jowls, sagging, lines, uneven skin tone, etc etc! Anything you put up will be great I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteEverything about spots; how to treat them, what not to do, etc etc
ReplyDeletePlease please please do a demonstration of a facial massage! i've tried to start doing it myself, instructed from your previously posted pictured, but i would love to see the whole process in motion!
ReplyDeleteMrs Hirons, can't wait for your youtube channel! It's going to be massive, and we are so going to benefit from your videos!
ReplyDeleteAnything from skincare routines, to facial massage, to tips and tricks ;) thanks a gazillion!
Facial massage would be awesome!
ReplyDeleteI would love to see you address skincare needs of MATURE SKIN...
ReplyDeleteFacial massage would be awesome!
ReplyDeleteYeahhhhh!! Great news! Please show us the way you massage your face and apply moisturizers, the ammount of each product you use, the way you apply oils, the make up you use, the brushes,hair products, we want to see it allll :)
ReplyDeleteKisses
Some of your opinions on particular ingredients that you might not usually make a post about? We know about your opinion on mineral oil of course, but perhaps vids on your professional take on particular ingredients that you think are absolute musts for particular skin/season/condition, or ingredients that are absolute no-nos, or your weight to trends such as the use of essential oils in skincare etc.
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear your videos are coming. Cleansing and moisturising demos definitely and the massage demo for the face please. Love reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteI'm really looking forward to your channel. From the comments I've read above, there has been many who requested for facial massage, products and routines, which I'm very excited about! What I would really like to know, while you're doing your recommendation, would be which age group are the products suitable for. Because I'm worried that if I were to start using a certain product too early, it could be damaging to my skin, especially since I'm only in my early twenties. Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteIt'd be awesome if you could do short videos reviewing products and I'm mostly keen on a video with product recommendations for day and night routine.
ReplyDeletei'd love to watch you doing your full (without cutting the video) skin care routines am/pm just to be sure that i'm doing right! :)
ReplyDeleteproduct recommendations for all skin types, and...just wanna hear you talk! :)
love,
julia
I would really love a video dealing with teenage blemis prone skin! and also dealing with hyperpigmentation (particularly for women of colour :) )
ReplyDeleteJust as everyone above has already commented, the cleansing, massage, etc. processes. Also Maybe the product reviews and advice on skin care routines and products!!! VERY EXCITED to follow u on youtube!!!
ReplyDeleteCaroline.... You are amazing.... EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF THAT AWESOME MOUTH IS WORTH LISTENING TO xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteEverything please! Very exciting x
ReplyDeleteEverything please! Very exciting x
ReplyDeletecan you do a video about how we can avoid mineral oil and if there are special terms the industry is using to hide it in products?
ReplyDeletehow can we avoid mineral oil and are there terms the industry is using to hide it in (facial) products? maybe some examples...
ReplyDeleteCannot wait to see the facial massage in action !!!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see your epic facial massage in action please!
ReplyDeleteYEEEEEEHHHH!!! And the sooner the better!!!
ReplyDeleteOn top of a full face massage video I would wish for videos about routines, exfoliation, masks (when, how, how to do double masks, products for different skin types etc), and in general product recommendations categorised by age, skin type, problems, price range and please also products without parabens and silicones.
This is going to be highly addictive, I have the feeling...
I'm with the others on wanting the facial massage demo please, but my biggie request is on exfoliation, acid toners etc. For example I am 60+, pretty good but sensitive skin, I use Liquid Gold (as directed) and Pixi Glow, should I bin enzymatic masks and other exfoliators or is there a place for them in my life. P.S. I loved the recently updated cheat sheet - thank you. xxx
ReplyDeleteSo unbelievably excited for this!
ReplyDeleteAs everyone else is saying, a tutorial on facial massages pleeeeease and thank you :) eye creams for different needs, your recommendations on good sunscreens (particularly face ones), just really any of your product recommendations in general cos you're amaze, also I find the whole vitamin/ingredient aspect of skincare really interesting like what vitamins/ingredients are good for targeting *insert skin issue here*
EVERYTHING! Seriously absolutely everything you could possibly think of! Budget skin care for those that don't have a Rolls Royce budget, skin care as in all skin, face and body! Head to toe, go to wo! The correct way to use all the products, the correct way to apply the correct way to massage....just everything!
ReplyDelete