- Emma
Lentz - @lentzemma
- Shannon
Beer
- Hannah
McKeever - @hannahmckeever
- Louise
- @loucon84
- Cherry
- @cherryczerkas
Please contact us on info at carolinehirons.com with your full posting details Ladies!
Congratulations to the winners and thank you to all that entered.
Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteSo excited!
ReplyDeleteemmazingbeauty.blogspot.com
Woohoooo! For my fellow Canadians (specifically Toronto), I was in Shoppers Drug Mart today and saw this! Waiting till tomorrow to pick it up so I can get extra points on my Shoppers card. I saw it placed in the wrong spot and thought it was $32.99 and still thought it was a great price. However, it's actually only $19.99. Incredible. Can't wait to try it tomorrow! Thanks for sharing or I wouldn't have know about the new release!!
ReplyDeleteWow thank you! I never win anything, delighted!!
ReplyDeletethank you so much! x
ReplyDeleteWell done guys.....freebies are always nice x
ReplyDelete