Where has the year gone? It's JULY!!! Well, actually August tomorrow. WHAT?
Good LORD.
Full steam ahead with July Skincare Favourites on my channel.....(I literally love my Miranda impression face - caught accidentally LOL) - you may want to fetch yourself a large cup of tea. It's LONG.
AND our Makeup Favourites....which is short! YAY!
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE/SHOW ME SOME LOVE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
*regains decorum, calms down, acts cool*
Loved your july skincare video! And my favourite bit: Ruth's cat!!! What a cutie. I totally love you Caroline, but can you keep your videos short and to the point? I found myself skipping sections just to avoid all the time that is not particularly useful info (yes, the cat was useful info for an overload of cuteness dose!)
ReplyDeleteNope. Soz. I like to ramble all around the houses AND make the point. It's not me to not chat.
DeleteRamble on, Caroline;)
DeleteSecond that :)
DeleteYou & Ruth together literally are my favourite on Youtube - informative and fun, you two just work together..
ReplyDeleteLoved Dexters cameo appearances!!
Hi Caroline! Loved the video :) Question about how to incorporate Vichy and hydraluron into my current routine!
ReplyDeleteI suffered from adult acne about 4 years ago and that's things calming down now (still get cysts here and there but changing contraception is helping) I tried everything from budget to expensive and at the time I worked for the brand who do the 3 step you detest tried everything there too... Big mistake! 3 steps forward and 33 steps back skincare wise.
La Roche Posey effeclar duo was good but just nurturing my skin and not stripping it seams to work best. Right now I do change it up with high end products and I incorporate acid toning and cleaning balms. My favs right now serum wise are Estee Lauder Perfectionist for day and Advance night repair at night, obvs.
Could I use the Vichy night detox over it? And where does the hydraluron fit in? At the moment moisturiser wise I use origins at night and Dr murad vit C for day and a this works eye cream.
I'm 29 in a few months and am starting to see signs of aging.
Hope you respond!
Much love,
Sara x
Can you post a list of products, I didn't get the names of them all. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI always have fun watching the two of you together. Great video and favourites. Unfortunately the button to follow u on bloglovin is not working on my ipad. Will try again later from the laptop. Love your recommendation. Xx
ReplyDeletebloglovin.com/blog/12554291
you two are hilarious! please keep making videos together, it's so much fun to watch :)
ReplyDeleteweeell, since alcohol is a highly irritating ingredient and most sunscreens do include it I'm all in for the hype about SPF without alcohol, sorry to disappoint Ruth :P
I was so chuffed to see not one but 2 videos with you both in today. You're the best duo going on You tube and I really enjoy your videos, chattiness and all. Love the skincare & make up videos/blog posts. Can we say obsessed!!
ReplyDeleteLoved the videos! Informative and entertaining :)
ReplyDeletehttp://madnessbymeg.blogspot.ie/
Loved the videos! Informative and entertaining :)
ReplyDeletehttp://madnessbymeg.blogspot.ie/
Great post ladies! I have to say the pup stole the show! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteFave thing ever when I see you two together in my subscription box!
ReplyDeleteEntertaining & great tips. It did inspire me to change my routine.
ReplyDeleteI want to steal Ruth's tiger!
ReplyDelete