Congrats!!!Caroline what do you think of the LRP Effaclar Duo? I follow your blog, Insta, Twitter and your Routine;) But I still have whiteheads/little white pumps and always a few small pimples.Even P50V doesn't clear them up.....Anna xxx
I love Effaclar Duo. I have dry skin, but still get the occasional spot from time to time. I just apply it morning and night and it usually does a great job of shrinking the spot and not leaving any redness/scarring.
I am trying desperately to contact you with pictures to show what your cheat sheets have done for my skin (amazing). How can i send you these pictures? Thanks x
I still haven't received the previous Giveaway (The Limited Edition Neal's Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm) that I won ( I think that was me, or was that another "Karolina" ????). Can you get back to me Caroline? Karolina
Hi Caroline, I love your blog, such an inspiration! I hope you don't mind I have a quick question? I'm going away on a 8 day sun holiday soon and I'm planning on what skincare to bring with me. Currently I'm using a lot of products with glycolic in them throughout the week; The Rodial white brightening cleanser, Alpha-h liquid gold, their smoothing and perfecting mask the Clairns brightening toner. I love how much brighter my skin looks when using them, and really want my skin to look good on holidays but I was just wondering if you think I should ditch them all for the week since they increase sensitivity to sun exposure? Thanks, thedrugthatisbeauty.blogspot.ie
Oh my god!! Is that me?!! No way is it? Please please please don't let there be any other Joanne O'Sullivans from Cork.........
ReplyDeleteCongrats you lucky girl ;-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!Caroline what do you think of the LRP Effaclar Duo? I follow your blog, Insta, Twitter and your Routine;) But I still have whiteheads/little white pumps and always a few small pimples.Even P50V doesn't clear them up.....Anna xxx
ReplyDeleteI love Effaclar Duo. I have dry skin, but still get the occasional spot from time to time. I just apply it morning and night and it usually does a great job of shrinking the spot and not leaving any redness/scarring.
DeleteThank you Brock! So you apply it to the spot only? Or do you apply it all over the face?
DeleteCongratulations Joanne, enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so incredibly lucky!
ReplyDeleteI am trying desperately to contact you with pictures to show what your cheat sheets have done for my skin (amazing). How can i send you these pictures?
ReplyDeleteThanks x
I still haven't received the previous Giveaway (The Limited Edition Neal's Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm) that I won ( I think that was me, or was that another "Karolina" ????). Can you get back to me Caroline? Karolina
ReplyDeleteWell done Joanne. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline, I love your blog, such an inspiration! I hope you don't mind I have a quick question? I'm going away on a 8 day sun holiday soon and I'm planning on what skincare to bring with me. Currently I'm using a lot of products with glycolic in them throughout the week; The Rodial white brightening cleanser, Alpha-h liquid gold, their smoothing and perfecting mask the Clairns brightening toner. I love how much brighter my skin looks when using them, and really want my skin to look good on holidays but I was just wondering if you think I should ditch them all for the week since they increase sensitivity to sun exposure? Thanks, thedrugthatisbeauty.blogspot.ie
ReplyDelete