I don't cover 'Valentine's Day' as such, but I know I have Lush fanatics reading this - and you have a month to go if you want to pick up some of these Valentine's Limited Editions.
Featured clockwise from the bottom left:
The Kiss Lip Scrub - £5.50
Heart Throb bubbleroon (crumble under a hot tap) - £3.65
Cupid's Love soap - £5.25
Prince Charming Shower Gel - £4.75/£9.50£15.95 - because 'ridicule is nothing to be scared of' - which lets face it, is a winner for us 80's kids.
Unicorn Horn bubble bar - £3.25
Floating Flower bath bomb - £3.50
I won't make any jokes about them all smelling 'Lush', but I could.
![]() |
| 21 years ago this year! I thought the red was an appropriate link... :) |


That photo of you! You look so cute :)
ReplyDeleteSamantha Series
Thank you :)
Deletewonderful products. xo Babsi
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwwwww! Lovin' the red dress!
ReplyDeleteStill have it - haven't attempted to WEAR it for a while though ;)
DeleteAww that photo is adorable! Lush have a some great stuff for valentines day :)
ReplyDeletexx
Awww Caroline! The photo is so cute! X
ReplyDeleteI married in red, too. White wouldn't have been appropriate, as I was 8,5 months pregnant that day...
ReplyDeleteLindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking
Ditto. i had 2 children already! :)
DeleteSweet picture there!!
ReplyDeleteYou've given me some ideas for Valentine's Day. Do you think the bath bombs are safe to use in pregnancy - what with the essential oils and all that?
Yes
DeleteNot to be crude but the first thing I thought when I saw the picture in my feed was " is that a unicorn turd?". Not a turd but a horn... I thought horns were more slender and graceful. I'm totally sticking with my immediate reaction :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to see these products will be coming back to lush for Valentine's Day! X
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo!
ReplyDeleteSophie xx
https://bluntsbookblog.wordpress.com/
Wow, I can't wait to get down to Lush to stock up on these products!
ReplyDeletehttp://itslolll.blogspot.co.uk
xx
Oh I am all types of excited!!
ReplyDeletewww.emandthem.co.uk
Way too sensitive for lush stuffs. No perfume at all is all my skin can deal with,especially during winter time. I would love some bath bomb instead.I have an oil at um or a derma emollient lotion to pour into the bath that make it turn a weird withich colour. I would love a nice sparkling pink bath....
ReplyDelete