![]() |
| Courtesy Sunday Riley |
I should be on the shop floor from around 1pm - 6pm so please do come and see me!
There are no appointment times and no need to book, as with Dublin *waves* it's a first come, first serve basis. I shall probably go hoarse but that's what copious amounts of tea are for! :)
I'll be doing skin consultations (not facials - although I have been known to extract blackheads on the shop floor - eewww) and Sunday Riley are providing a little something extra when you spend £50 or more on the day* and there will be
Please do come and say hello. See you there!
*Gift is available when you spend £50 or over on Sunday Riley products only.


Fabulous, looking forward to seeing you!
ReplyDeleteNic x
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf l start walking now l might make it!! So broke but this would be soo worth it!
ReplyDeleteMrs Hirons - You have made my Day! XX.
ReplyDeleteAmylaurenxo.blgospot.co.uk
Ooh I hope I can make it! :)
ReplyDeleteMaeve // Thrift O'Clock
I splurged on Juno last week - my god, it's fabulous. Most money I've ever spent on one product but best skinvestment ever!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! x
ReplyDeletehttp://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/
Hi Caroline,
ReplyDeleteWhat advice would you give to a 23 year old with congested and oily skin, frequent breakouts and comedones? I currently use a vichy glycolic acid cleanser, PC salicylic acid topical gel, eucerin moisturizer for oily skin and PC RESIST retinol serum for the moderate acne I used to have. I do use makeup every weekday because I meet new people everyday during work and my blemishes are pretty bad. Used to use Laura Merciers tinted moisturizer and then changed to a mineral powder foundation because I thought it would be better for my oily skin, but its not helping. I have tried so many things on the market, from the hyped about trends to traditional methods. really hope you can help :)
Ah would love to be able to go but will be leaving Belfast that day :(
ReplyDeletewww.willowjolie.com
I can't wait! Hopefully see you on Monday :D
ReplyDeleteBy any chance are you ever planning to come to Paris for meet up or consultations?
ReplyDeletePlease do so!!!!
Hooray! Finally, I will see you in person! What a great start to the year!
ReplyDeleteAre you coming to Dublin too?
ReplyDeleteI would love to be brave enough to visit Space NK on Monday! I look after my skin but health issues don't help as my skin is now paper fine :( might try and look in just to see you in person as I love following your blog, even if you manage to scare the life out of me! ;)
ReplyDeleteYay Caroline, I literally just squealed with excitement! Can't wait to meet you!! x
ReplyDeleteThis literally made my day! See you Monday 💃
ReplyDeletePlease come back soon. It was fab fab fab to meet you.
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline, just to say thank you for your time and for coming to Belfast. I was one of the many people who had a consultation with you on Monday - I have taken my skin off the naughty seat and shown it some love, and it is already looking so much better - it might even learn to love me back. Thanks again, with much appreciation,
ReplyDeleteJanesettia xx