I'm kind of worried about posting this one. Mainly for selfish reasons. If you, like me, are a candle lover (obsessive) and have not seen Zara Home's selection, you are missing a big, fat, smelly, cheap trick. :)
These candles are pure vegetable wax, twice the size of 'other' famous candles, (a lot of which, incidentally, are paraffin wax), double-wicked and burn for 80 hours.
And they are £19.99. Yes. £20 for 80 hours. Obviously, my favourite fragrance is the Pure Gardenia, but they come in a whole host of other flavours including Black Vanilla and Ginger Lily - both also beautiful.
If there is no Zara Home near you, they are available online from ZaraHome.com. Just do me a favour - please don't buy them all. :)
This Mott's applesauce ad is driving me crazy. Anyone else getting it?
ReplyDeleteHow weird! Are you on your mobile? They're disabled for that! Sorry.
DeleteNo, I'm on PC through IE. Ads don't usually bother me, I get it. You need to maintain your blog. :) But this Mott's one is at the bottom and stays there the whole time as you scroll down blocking a portion of the website. Here's what it looks like: http://1drv.ms/1FREHVN
DeleteI second that....ad is very annoying taking away focus from the candle!!!
DeleteHow funny! My motts applesauce ad is at the top and on the side.
DeleteIf you put an ad blocker on your pc you won't see these ads. I don't see any ads on this page and I am using a PC.
DeleteSo what is your take on paraffin wax?I love my Jo Malones and Diptyques.
ReplyDeleteWhat is your take on paraffin wax? I love my Jo Malones and Diptyques.
ReplyDeleteOoh thanks for this. Have never been in Zara home. Will venture in. The Jo Malone ones with the silver lid and fab packaging and matches makes a lovely gift but so pricey. Anyway, while I'm here Mrs H. ( ahem) I wanted to say how cool you looked in that khaki jacket in a recent vid. Was that the one from Hush? J.
ReplyDeleteI need to go -- no, run -- to Zara immediately. Looks like I've been missing out on a really good deal. :]
ReplyDelete// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲
Love Zara Home! (I'm Spanish ^^) Thanks for all the great posts and for being the "goddes" os skincare! You look really nice in that old photo by the way :) Besos
ReplyDeleteI bought the handwash/moisturiser in this scent and absolutely love it. Couldn't cart the large candle home in my luggage (we've only just got Zara here in Australia and no Zara Home yet) so I'll quite happily live through you and your amazing smelling candle.
ReplyDeleteMegan || www.ohheyblog.com
I want this! I want this! I wanna try this out. Love candles at home for they keep me relaxed after a whole day of hard work :)
ReplyDeleteOh, this sounds lovely... Will check it out, though I don't even know where there is a Zara Home???
ReplyDeleteThey also quite frequently reduce them to €10 from €20 here in Spain! The one with the green lid is my favourite :)
ReplyDeleteThere's one on High Street Kensington if you live in London! Just try to avoid the Oro Gold shop nearby...
DeleteOoh, I really want to check these out! I love candles and Zara!
ReplyDeletexo, Liz
http://lipstickandconfetti.com
Never knew they did candles, too. I might have to check them out...
ReplyDeleteLindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking
I NEED THESE!
ReplyDeleteNot the point of the post i know, but lovely wedding pic!
ReplyDeleteSounds gorgeous! I love gardenia x
ReplyDeleteAnd, fyi, if you ever find yourself in Portugal, these candles are ocasionaly on offer (50% off) at 10€, that's a little over 7£!
ReplyDelete