As any regular reader of this site will know I am all about exfoliation. My preference is liquid exfoliants used at the 'toner' stage of skin prep - however, I am not impartial to the odd boost via something a little more granular. (I'm not talking about plastic balls or apricot kernals!)
indeed labs, home of hydraluron and retinol reface, launch their exfoliator this month in Boots - and it has some kick-arse ingredients.
The exfoliant itself is in a powder form and you add as little or as much water to it as you like to give you the desired strength. This one contains:
Bamboo extract - not lumps of bamboo or bamboo that will shred your skin
Rice bran powder - one of the best ingredients for softening
Pineapple enzymes - always good for some exfoliation
Okinawa red algae - algae of any kind is your friend
Hyaluronic acid - a must-have - and a nice addition to what would normally just be a 'scrubby' product
Suitable and gentle enough for all skin types and also good to throw into your cleanser if you want to give it extra 'oomph'.
indeed Labs are very kindly giving 5 lucky readers the chance to try the new exfoliator. Simply leave your name and some form of contact below (email or twitter handle) in the comments. Done.
Giveaway is open until Midnight on Friday 7th March and is UK only as this doesn't launch in other markets until later on.
exfoliator launches in Boots later this month and will be nationwide from April.
- Twitter:
@indeedlabs
- Facebook:
facebook.com/indeedlabs
- Instagram:
indeedlabs
PS - it really bothers my OCD grammar freak self that all of their products start with lower case letters. I would like to call it Indeed Labs Exfoliator. :)

Count me in please! alison.harriman@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAli
Yes pls @rebeccajohns
ReplyDeleteI am very curious to try this product!
ReplyDeleteNishi/nkesharie@gmail.com.
Katie Palmer
ReplyDeleteKatiepalmer1985@gmail.com
Ola, ola.chamczyk@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteJess (or massive indeed labs fan.........)
ReplyDelete@hiyaajess
Sounds a little bit intriguing! Never tried a powder exfoliator before though I did (shame on me) dabble with peach kernel ones as a teen!!! @bettyb1onde
ReplyDeleteOoooh exciting! @_AmyGordon
ReplyDeleteThis looks great :)
ReplyDeleteAlice turner @alice1turner
I would absolutely love this, another indeed labs superstar no doubt! hannah_kaks@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteOh I definitely want to give this a try!
ReplyDeleteElla x
@ellacopter
Ooh, this sounds amazing! I'd love to try it.
ReplyDeleteCatherine, @LLVblog xo
Lovely giveaway Caroline! Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteSophie Hemmings, sophiehemmings@live.co.uk
www.sophiemakesup.blogspot.com
I am in need of a new exfoliator so I will definitely try this out! My email is : lcp.atkinson@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to try it out.
ReplyDelete@karenbultiauw
@poppy3j
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! finger and toes are crossed...Leonie Taylor Leoniesimone@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletethank you for the post!
ReplyDeleteOf course I'd love to win this and give it a go! I'm a little obsessed with Indeed products, especially Hydraluron and Retinol Reface, the Hydraluron masks are pretty awesome too! I'm testing Eyeslix underneath an eye cream, and I'm thinking of giving Pepta Bright a go too. I've given up with manual exfoliaters, I swear they're the result of my small patch of broken veins, which I'm battling with to 'heal' them but a powder form, I'd definitely try out!
ReplyDeleteThanks Caroline and Indeed Labs :-)
Ooh @JeezLouise___ on Twitter (that's 3 underscores at the end)
this looks really interesting, thank you for the post - sorry if this double comments not sure if the last one went through.
ReplyDelete@ntisverve
Would LOVE to try this out! I use Hydraluron and Peptabright on a daily basis and struggle to find a good exfoliator that isn't too harsh... Maybe this is the one! erika.schollin@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you Caroline and indeed labs!
Would love to try it!
ReplyDeleteVarna @TiaRubia
Lovely! @missyogipatel
ReplyDeleteLovely! @missyogipatel
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to try this out! I use Hydraluron and Peptabright on a daily basis and have always struggled to find an exfoliator that isn't too harsh... Maybe this is the one?! erika.schollin@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you Caroline and indeed labs!
Would love to try this please. Twitter @kezla
ReplyDeleteSounds great! Similar concept as the dermalogica microfoliant I think. I love that one but haven't repurchased as it's quite pricey. Love to try this one.
ReplyDeleteisaxmw@gmail.com
looks good to me!
ReplyDeletemaria :)
@mareliwel
Sounds great! lostbeyondthewall@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love hydraluron and would love to give this a try
ReplyDelete@spritefox
Oh, yes, please! evaszlachta@wp.pl
ReplyDeleteI actually love indeed's typography and the lower case, looks more delicate and balanced to me (they've thought it out, haven't they?)
would love to try this!!
ReplyDeleteamifrancescawhite@gmail.com
I can't participate since I'm in Canada but I can't wait to see this in local stores!
ReplyDeleteThis looks really cool, very different :)
ReplyDeletee.tumelty@live.co.uk
Emma Tumelty
@JuliaLaidler would love to try this goodie, please. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds pretty fantastic! I'm definitely in.
ReplyDelete@evitapelli on twitter.
Sounds amazing!
ReplyDeleteOlivia
Olivia.fs@live.com
Yes please :) leesoal@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteLove **Indeed labs! And I know what you mean about the capitalisation!!
ReplyDeleteJust finished my last exfoliant so would love to give this a try!
twitter - @mooniexxx
The labs stuff is great ... so it would be fab to try this too!
ReplyDeletecharlotte @palace_lotty
Yes please :) leesoal@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteYes this looks great. Another little Indeed Labs (all capitals) gem :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to enter the giveaway <3
Jasmineconu@gmail.com
Almost finished with my exfoliator, so would love to give this a go!
ReplyDeleteEugenia, eugenia.st.chui@gmail.com
I would love to try this!
ReplyDeletekathleenannewilliams@hotmail.co.uk
xxx
Almost finished with my old exfoliator, so would love to give this a try!
ReplyDeleteEugenia, eugenia.st.chui@gmail.com
Sounds like its going to be a hit!
ReplyDeletehelfrost@yahoo.com
Would LOVE to try this, it sounds right up my street! @Shuwanny
ReplyDeleteCatherine Hyndman
ReplyDeletecatherinehyndman@yahoo.com
Almost finished with my old exfoliator, so would love to give this a try!
ReplyDeleteEugenia, eugenia.st.chui@gmail.com
This looks so exciting, been looking for a good exfoliator!
ReplyDeletefannyalexandraa@gmail.com
Thanks
Robyn murphy
ReplyDeleteRobynlee.murphy@gmail.com
Looks like a more reasonably priced version of the Dermalogica Microfoliant? I'd love to try it! @msmagpiewrites
ReplyDeletecarlingkelly41@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteSounds amazing like nothing else I have tried before!xx
This sounds brilliant! @notjustadog
ReplyDelete@brummiechick80 Would love to try this product :)
ReplyDeleteWould love to try this @brummiechick80
ReplyDeleteErica Price @ericahughes Totally agree with you on not starting with capital letters.
ReplyDeleteI would love to try this!
ReplyDeleteE.heley@hotmail.co.uk
This looks great!😊😃
ReplyDeleteOoh count me in! Tend to stay away from physical exfoltion ( other than flannels ) but this looks lovely!The name's Morgo and the email is morgo@morgovlogs.com :) x
ReplyDeleteI would love to try this!
ReplyDeleteE.heley@hotmail.co.uk
Sounds Good :) amyollerton4@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDelete@unevenlemming Love the DIY aspect :-)
ReplyDeleteYes please! Looks fab! bev_metallica on twitter
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline
ReplyDeleteA great giveaway ends on my Birthday too !
I follow on Twitter: @indeedlabs @yasminec9
Follow on Facebook: facebook.com/indeedlabs username yasmine choudhry
My email is yasminec9@aol.com
Thank you
yes please!
ReplyDeletepmpj@hotmail.co.uk
Polly Perez
this looks so interesting!
ReplyDeleteCatherine titcomb
Catherine.titcomb@live.co.uk
@beautyisin_blog
sounds awesome grantsarah at live.co.uk
ReplyDeleteYes please!
ReplyDeleteJennifer Rhymer
jrhymer@sky.com
Emily
ReplyDelete@emilyking1
hopefully another great launch from our fave skincare brand - I've high hopes!
ReplyDeletelizzielovesfudge@hotmail.co.uk
ablushingblondebeauty.blogspot.co.uk
Have just started using their pepta-bright and I'm loving it! Would love to try this
ReplyDeletealexwu3885@gmail.com
Sounds interesting!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Laura
@beautylovenotes
Would love to try this! @namelessplace
ReplyDeleteCount me in too please @tracyknixon
ReplyDeleteSofia Coelho
ReplyDeletesofia_2727@hotmail.com
awesome! im @alliemac11 on twitter. Thanks! Alex McWhirter
ReplyDeleteWould love to try this :)
ReplyDeleteSam
@HoneyGo_Lightly
Would love to try x
ReplyDeletedanicaperry@hotmail.com
Me, me, me! @brillreads
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to try this please :)
ReplyDelete@lentzemma
Thank you! Also, on behalf of all grammar Nazis, keep calling it Indeed Labs, maybe it will catch on ;)
Would love to try x
ReplyDeletedanicaperry@hotmail.com
I'd love to try this product. Like you, I do not like the new-fangled fashion of using lower case and it's a shame brands look semi-literate when using this format! I can appreciate the puns, the unusual spellings etc companies now use to cover an ever-increasing number of products and services on the market, but I see no excuse or reason not to use a capital letter where appropriate. I'm reluctant to leave my e-mail address on a pubic forum; my Twitter username is: @Loreleigh
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comp - fingers crossed! @MimiJane
ReplyDeleteWould love to try this! J_am87@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteYes please! Natalie.duncan1986@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteHelen Allan @NelAllan
ReplyDeleteI would love to try this
ReplyDelete@rosemac67 (twitter)
ReplyDeleteI would love to try this - looks great
ReplyDeleteCan I? Can I?
ReplyDeletegengorka.mg@gmail.com
@rosemac67 Twitter
ReplyDeleteThis looks fantastic! Would love to try it out.
ReplyDelete@BlueTurtleAcu
Count me in!
ReplyDelete@nataljap123
@mariawithmole
ReplyDeleteWould love to try it!;)
Sounds like a great product thanks. @pphil10
ReplyDeleteThis1Jen@twitter
ReplyDeleteadhd-ee6@hotmail.com
I'd love to try this one out! Another Indeed Labs product to my hoarding collection...
Wow this product sounds amazing would love to try it. Fascinated by the fact its powder form.
ReplyDeleteHannah @northerngirlHB
http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com
I would love to try this! Lynda Brown penguinsinlove@outlook.com
ReplyDeletethis looks amazing!
ReplyDeletetaslima.rahman@hotmail.co.uk
Wow, yes please :)
ReplyDeleteIsolde O'Brien Carolan isoldeob@gmail.com
Ooh I'd love to give this a go! Picked up hydraluron a few weeks ago and loving it, excited to try other products from indeed labs! Lisa.krawczynska@btinternet.com
ReplyDeleteOoh, yes please and thank you! slinkypony66@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMonica Lopez
ReplyDeletemjlopez1511@yahoo.co.uk
I really love indeed products and would love to try this one!
I really would like to try this product. Tks
ReplyDeletejpicazo@hotmail.com
would love to win
ReplyDelete@darifas
This product looks amazing and I would love to try and review it.
ReplyDeleteEmma @thephdrunner
Wow this sounds so interesting :) would love to try it! Great giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteStephanie McDaniel
Stephie.mcdaniel@gmail.com
OH WOW! I've still not tried anything from Indeed Labs so this would be a great opportunity!
ReplyDelete@thecrownwings
Jessica
from
www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com
Amazing, I love their products!
ReplyDeleteTwitter: @louiseisloving
Email: whatlouiseisloving@gmail.com
Monica Lopez
ReplyDeletemjlopez1511@yahoo.co.uk
I would love to try it!
ReplyDeletealicja.karadymus@gmail.com
Alicja
Sounds interesting and I wonder if it can compare to my favourite exoliator? Would be interested to try it and see.
ReplyDeletealicomps@aol.com
Ali Thorpe xxx
Chloe @chloesnotes
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway Caroline, think I'll be picking up one if I don't win :)
dippydiane@hotmail.com. Just discovered Hironsluron this week thanks your blog.. My face thanks you very much.. Would love to try this too.. fingers crossed..xxx
ReplyDeleteWould love to try... :)
ReplyDelete@mummynewton
Count me in too please - @dvdfjojo on twitter. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteGosia m.rutkowska08@gmail.com ;))
ReplyDelete@dvdfjojo would love to give this a try-out for them too :-) Thank you!
ReplyDeletelovebeams@outlook.com
ReplyDeletexx
Gosia m.rutkowska08@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHopefully this will get rid of my dead skin without leaving me red and blotchy! @cherryczerkas
ReplyDeletex
laurastaniforth@live.co.uk pretty please! :)
ReplyDeleteCount me in: @natterjacktoad7
ReplyDeleteSounds great, I would love to try. @sarahjoelliott
ReplyDeleteIt seems like powder scrubs are back...@OutofstockV
ReplyDeleteWOULD LOVE THIS NATALIETHOMASON@BTINTERNET.COM
ReplyDeleteJenla415@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteJen
Grace Day
ReplyDelete@thatgracegirlca
You converted me to their products and I'd love to try this one. It sounds a bit similar to Dermalogica daily microfoliant? @anitamitrauk
ReplyDeleteFirst step to try ingredients like this. Thank you @minibtweet
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazing - defo in need of a great exfoliator for my awful breakouts! @PRisebero
ReplyDeleteThis looks great - would love to try it thanks.
ReplyDeleteloftonian2455@gmail.com
Ohh thats Caroline I'd loveee to win :) @erinmlln
ReplyDeletePlease put my name into the draw
ReplyDeleteJane Adair
@TheKiss1970
Recently bought Hydraluron, Pepta-bright and Eysilix. Would love to try this too, hopefully it's as impressive as their other products
ReplyDeletehelenbuchanan7@gmail.com
Yes please, thank you :) @Cat1980uk
ReplyDeleteWould love to try @feemcbee
ReplyDeleteOoh, count me in please! @laureney
ReplyDeletexxx
Would love to try! @TemoParkes
ReplyDelete@FionaJK42 I would love to win this!
ReplyDeletei would love to try this:) lorettagyamfi@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteam intrigued
ReplyDelete@leiajulie on twitter
love this @JackieMONeill
ReplyDeleteLove everything by indeed Labs so far, sure this will be brill too! @loucon84
ReplyDeleteWould love some of this!
ReplyDeletepkerdsiri@hotmail.co.uk :)
Pattarasiri Kerdsiri
Would Love this!
ReplyDeletepkerdsiri@hotmail.co.uk
Pattarasiri Kerdsiri
Love to try please. Thank you..
ReplyDeleteSounds great. s.reavy@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeleteYasmin- yasminnnnn@hotmail.co.uk :)
ReplyDeletegabrane.kazus.baiba@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBaiba
I would love to try this @jackiecurran1
ReplyDeletegabrane.kazus.baiba@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBaiba
Wow sounds amazing! @xxneliexx
ReplyDeleteI really really really want one please!
ReplyDeletemloda3010@wp.pl
Thanks, I'd love to enter please
ReplyDeleteKaren Barrett
@chocolateonemse on Twitter
Would love to try this :-) cat_709@hotmail.co.uk
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic! @emmaholak
ReplyDeletePlease!! @egw040996 - Twitter
ReplyDeleteSamara Hunter
ReplyDeletesamaraflorus@gmail.com
@tawelmaes would love to give this a try.
ReplyDeleteMe please!! @lucyinthepie
ReplyDeleteMe please @lucyinthepie
ReplyDeleteDon't mind if I do! Ehehe, @hannahmckeever
ReplyDeletexox
hannahmckeever.blogspot.com
@hammahnator
ReplyDeleteLooks fab! I'm @kelandab on twitter x
ReplyDeleteKulsoom
ReplyDeletekulsoomali1@hotmail.com
I missed you so much!
ReplyDeleteCool! @rkh27
ReplyDeleteZoe Milne
ReplyDelete@zoemilne
I love a good scrub. Makes me feel really clean. @Perk1nz
ReplyDeleteI would like to try this! :) @sofieceliza
ReplyDeleteI love hydraluron and I'm considering trying their other products. I'd love to try that!
ReplyDeleteokaryna@gmail.com
I'd like to try that :) Agnieszka, duduwielka@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try this :) Agnieszka, duduwielka@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! betti.gregus@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAwesome! betti.gregus@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteIf I won it would be my first go at a liquid exfoliator so yes please! @grannysdresser
ReplyDeletewww.mygrannysdresser.wordpress.com
thepixie33@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like quite an impressive product :)
ReplyDeleteSounds good! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDelete@BBoutiqueBlog
Just in time for spring... @rawwatfordedge
ReplyDeleteCount me in!
ReplyDeleteOhhmegleigh@gmail.com
Woo!
Sounds interesting! srslylou@gmail.com / @srslylou
ReplyDeleteExciting, thanks! @=Sophie @svcjaques
ReplyDeletemy eyes have turned into cartoon lovehearts!!! Hollie Martin, hollierose93@hotmail.co.uk fingers crossed:D
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great new product @CakeReev
ReplyDeleteLove Hydraluron and this sounds similar to Dermalogica Microfoliant...but better!
ReplyDeleteEmail: rachael.quinn@uqconnect.edu.au
wow would love to win!!
ReplyDelete@lushy20
Alexandra.
ReplyDeleteAallexxy@gmail.com
Alexandra
ReplyDeleteAallexxy@gmail.com
Yes please! I already love the retinol reface! Heather.e.naylor@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLove indeed labs! @katiefletch82
ReplyDeleteOlivia Cassano
ReplyDelete@ollie_cassano
Pick me ! <3 - Jess
ReplyDeletejgoodman747@gmail.com
Olivia Cassano
ReplyDelete@ollie_cassano
Sounds like another great product from indeed labs! log.lady83 @gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYes please @rachie767 on twitter
ReplyDeleteWould love to try this. Foxakbar@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeleteThanks for a great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteZoe
zoe.may1@yahoo.co.uk