Thank you to everyone that entered the giveaways. They were, by far, the most popular yet with tens of thousands of entries.
The winners have all been picked - remotely and randomly by Rafflecopter - and are available to see on the original entry posts - a list of which is available here: 12 Days of Giveaways
Just click on the ones that you entered and the winner is in the Rafflecopter section at the bottom. I've emailed the winners already - check your inboxes!
Congratulations and massive thanks to all of the brands involved!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It was not meant to be... :(
ReplyDeleteMaybe in 2015!
Happy New Year and blog, blog, blog! ;)
Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteAnd congratulations to the lucky winners- hope you enjoy your products x
-scratches head - I'm not sure if I have won the day 1 giveaway? Caroline, please could you let me know as soon as possible? I would appreciate it! Many thanks, Jen.
ReplyDeleteYou would have received an email. :)
DeleteHappy New Year . I'm not sure if I have won one of the Emma Hardie sets. Please could you advise me ASAP.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks
Andrea
You would have received an email? :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks to all the fine companies who offered up products, and additional thanks to Caroline for spearheading the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to them! x
ReplyDeletehttp://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/