Ah relief! I can finally throw the empties I've been collecting the last couple of months in a big bin and crack on with everything else...
There's some old favourites in here - and some that you won't have seen on the blog before.
Hope you enjoy! Next Sunday is Newness for 2015 which includes a sneaky peek of this amongst other things...watch until the end of Empties for a sneaky peek.
Utter happiness. My son was just diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and your videos are the BEST stress relief. I found you whilst I was in hospital with him. There have been therapeutic purchases! Thanks for keeping me going!
Thanks to you I've picked up the Kukui shampoo & conditioner as well as The Body Shop cleanser within the past week (only Nutriganics and not the Pomegranate cleanser since it was out of stock..)
You're a brilliant woman but I wish you made products sound less appealing so that I wasn't as tempted to go out and grab them right away.. ;)
Have a fantastic weekend Caroline and thanks for the frequent blogs! : )
This might be a bit of a personal question but where did you study to learn about skin/become an advanced facialist? I have always had an interest in skincare as I have always struggled with my skin but reading your blog/ following you on social media now for almost a year, my interest in skincare has grown (almost a bit of an obsession now!) and my skin is the best it's been ever although it can always be improved. I went to/graduated school for an entirely different field which I also love but would really like to look into studying about skin and going the skincare world. Any advice? Love you & your blog!
I just picked up the OGX shampoo and conditioner that you mentioned! I use their Argan one right now but looking at the ingredients I can tell that they have much less silicone in them which will hopefully help stop the EPIC back break out I've been having since using their Argan line. Both Silicones and Argan can mess me up but it made my hair so nice I didn't mind the spots. Unfortunately they went from just a few small ones to like cystic spots with continued use so I'm changing them up next shampoo!
Absolutely love your humor and advice! Amazon comes in handy again, the FAB facial radiance pads are available and free shipping if your a prime member.
I absolutely love all the products you recommend. (I'm starting to feel a bit creepy using all the same products and make up you do ...) Anyhow, quickly getting over the creepiness, I'd like to try the OGX Kukui as I use Moroccan Oil brand at the moment and they are much more expensive. However, I've noticed (like a reader above) that it has dimethicone. Usually my hair hates silicone (well, loves it for a week and then goes horrible with the build up.) Thoughts...? Thanks, x
Caroline, a significant amount of us, geographically probably most of the UK, are unable to watch footage on-line. Please can you list the products as a summary a la Lisa Eldridge. Thank you
Hi Caroline! I have an empty I really liked (rec'd by you of course) which is the Skinceuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector. Could you suggest an alternative that is a little less pricey? I can't keep repurchasing this one. I'm 40, oily sensitive skin with easily clogged and enlarged pores. Age spots are on my upper cheeks and nose. I also use P50T (the only kind avail in my country) 3 times a week. Much love, thank you!
Love your videos!!! And thumbs up but couldn't figure out how to do it properly on my iphone ��
ReplyDeleteThank you! LOL
DeleteSunday morning with tea & Caroline Hirons. I Love Sundays. THANK YOU !!!
ReplyDeletePlease please please come to Paris !
So true
DeleteDoes anyone else's heart sinks when caroline says 'Almost done!'
ReplyDeleteFabulous glistening lipstick! Can you remember which one it Is please?
ReplyDeleteChantecaille Elation I think!
DeleteUtter happiness. My son was just diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and your videos are the BEST stress relief. I found you whilst I was in hospital with him. There have been therapeutic purchases! Thanks for keeping me going!
ReplyDeleteAh thank you - I send you huge amounts of good health for your boy. My husband is Type 1.
DeleteCxxxxx
Caroline....I can't even...YOU ARE SUCH A JOY is what I'm trying to say. Sunday mornings are now perfection :)
ReplyDeleteYasmine I CANNOT EVEN, thank you :) xx
DeleteThanks to you I've picked up the Kukui shampoo & conditioner as well as The Body Shop cleanser within the past week (only Nutriganics and not the Pomegranate cleanser since it was out of stock..)
ReplyDeleteYou're a brilliant woman but I wish you made products sound less appealing so that I wasn't as tempted to go out and grab them right away.. ;)
Have a fantastic weekend Caroline and thanks for the frequent blogs! : )
Sorry not sorry! :)
DeleteYOU DON'T LIKE MANGOES???? I need to reconsider our relationship.
ReplyDeleteWHY? More for you surely..... :)
DeleteLove empties videos. They're proof that the review is honest and truthful! x
ReplyDeleteBeauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog
Just wanted to say I love you and all your recommendations!! xox
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteCaroline,
ReplyDeleteThis might be a bit of a personal question but where did you study to learn about skin/become an advanced facialist? I have always had an interest in skincare as I have always struggled with my skin but reading your blog/ following you on social media now for almost a year, my interest in skincare has grown (almost a bit of an obsession now!) and my skin is the best it's been ever although it can always be improved. I went to/graduated school for an entirely different field which I also love but would really like to look into studying about skin and going the skincare world. Any advice? Love you & your blog!
I studied at Steiner. Google them. :) Do CIBTAC or CIDESCO if you can, they're harder, but better ultimately... Good Luck!
DeleteI NEED those FAB pads!
ReplyDeleteThis may have been the only empties video so far that had me laughing out loud...
ReplyDeleteLindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking
*thanks you kindly*
DeleteI just picked up the OGX shampoo and conditioner that you mentioned! I use their Argan one right now but looking at the ingredients I can tell that they have much less silicone in them which will hopefully help stop the EPIC back break out I've been having since using their Argan line. Both Silicones and Argan can mess me up but it made my hair so nice I didn't mind the spots. Unfortunately they went from just a few small ones to like cystic spots with continued use so I'm changing them up next shampoo!
ReplyDeleteHope it helps. xx
DeleteI HATE corriander, LOVE your videos & blog posts and sincerely hope you're wearing foundation in that video because your skin is just too fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGOD YES LOL! Chantecaille Just Skin over Pixi primer :) xxxx
DeleteLoved it so I thumbed it up!!!
ReplyDeleteglad to here you'lol be in Paris in Feb. Hope I'll get to meet you.
I am quiet confused as to get good genes or an oil from Sunday Riley. Unfortunately I have to choose. Maybe a review on Sunday Riley exclusively???
Good genes is resurfacing, oils are nourishing...
DeleteAbsolutely love your humor and advice! Amazon comes in handy again, the FAB facial radiance pads are available and free shipping if your a prime member.
ReplyDeletegood move :)
DeleteBaby sleeping, a cup of tea and CH ranting about skincare, what else do you need?! :D Love it!
ReplyDeleteSimon Le Bon? A hairy tattooed guitarist?
Delete:)
Nah, I prefer a tattoed drummer or Eddie Vedder ;)
DeleteGreat video, love you go check out my blog ? XXX
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love all the products you recommend. (I'm starting to feel a bit creepy using all the same products and make up you do ...) Anyhow, quickly getting over the creepiness, I'd like to try the OGX Kukui as I use Moroccan Oil brand at the moment and they are much more expensive. However, I've noticed (like a reader above) that it has dimethicone. Usually my hair hates silicone (well, loves it for a week and then goes horrible with the build up.) Thoughts...? Thanks, x
ReplyDeleteCaroline, a significant amount of us, geographically probably most of the UK, are unable to watch footage on-line. Please can you list the products as a summary a la Lisa Eldridge. Thank you
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline! I have an empty I really liked (rec'd by you of course) which is the Skinceuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector. Could you suggest an alternative that is a little less pricey? I can't keep repurchasing this one. I'm 40, oily sensitive skin with easily clogged and enlarged pores. Age spots are on my upper cheeks and nose. I also use P50T (the only kind avail in my country) 3 times a week. Much love, thank you!
ReplyDeleteCaroline, you bring such joy! <3
ReplyDelete