Included is:
FACIAL MASSAGER (WHOOP!)
TEA TREE BLEMISH STICK
VITAMIN E SINK-IN MOISTURE MASK
VITAMIN E COOL BB CREAM
NUTRIGANICS™ SMOOTHING DAY CREAM
NUTRIGANICS™ SMOOTHING NIGHT CREAM
NUTRIGANICS™ SMOOTHING EYE CREAM
NUTRIGANICS™ REFRESHING TONER
NUTRIGANICS™ SMOOTHING SERUM
NUTRIGANICS™ SOFTENING CLEANSING GEL
NUTRIGANICS™ DROPS OF YOUTH
CAMOMILE SILKY CLEANSING OIL
CAMOMILE SUMPTUOUS CLEANSING BUTTER
CAMOMILE EYE MAKE UP REMOVER GENTLE
ONE lucky reader will win ALL of the above. To enter, simply:
- Leave a comment below (Because of hideous spam, I approve all comments and will be asleep for the first 6 hours of this giveaway, please don't worry if your comment doesn't show - no need to send it more than once.)
- Giveaway closes at 11.59pm this evening (21th)
- Open Internationally.
- By entering this giveaway you are confirming that you have read the Giveaway T&C's.

i would love to win those products, been wanting to try some of them out for quite a while :)
ReplyDeleteOhh yes pleaseeeee. Thanks Caroline and the body shop. Your biggest fan- Beenish
ReplyDeleteI would love nothing better than to be given this, Caroline. Especially the massager and the moisture mask!
ReplyDeleteOoh body shop
ReplyDeleteOh Wow i LOVE The Body Shop :) they do have awesome products that work and they smell sooooo lovely! I would love to win :D And a compliment to you Miss Hirons that you put so much effort in your give aways that you approve every comment yourself to avoid spam! That is alot to do and i really appreciate it <3
ReplyDeleteCaroline this looks amazing - you are bloody good to us!
ReplyDeleteOoh, yes please! Caroline, you're so lovely to do this.
ReplyDeleteAnd may I add that since I started double cleansing per your suggestion, my previously very unhappy skin has become clear, soft, hydrated, un-congested, flake-free, and generally lovely. I even went out today with not a stitch of makeup on , because I wanted to see how it felt. Haven't done that for over 20 years. It was wonderfully liberating, and I even got flirted with! So THANK YOU, darling woman! xxx
I love the body shop there is something for everyone
ReplyDeleteWonderful prize!
ReplyDeleteKate in Los Altos
Ahh, love a bit of body shop xx
ReplyDeleteLove TBS!
ReplyDeleteEnter me please :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Another amazing giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI'm so intrigued by the facial massager after your review, I'd love to try it
Wow.. Some fabulous products here. I bought the facial massager today. Would love to win this little lot!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely...i would love to win!! Merry Christmas to you by the way :-)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE The Body Shop! Count me in! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the Body Shop!
ReplyDeleteCan I be that lucky winner? Oh please oh please oh please! I really love this blog, I'm really addicted now, I check it before I go to sleep! :)
ReplyDeleteI Love The Body Shop so much! the camomile range is fabulous & I really want that facial massager, but it is always out of stock :-( Great Giveaway :-)
ReplyDeleteYes international! ! Love it! Can i win at least one caroline? please? @lindabucks
ReplyDeleteI'm currently rubbing the camomile cleansing oil in to my mush for the first time now, so far so good!
ReplyDeleteOMG what an amazing giveaway I love The Body Shop!
ReplyDeleteLove, from Portugal xxx
Rita Mendes
Superb prizes plz plz pick me :)))
ReplyDeleteMy wife would so love this - and she truly deserves a treat.
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway! I love The Body Shop :)
ReplyDeleteWould love to win - I love The Body Shop!
ReplyDeleteKillin' it with the giveaways, not at all surprised.
ReplyDeleteGreat post lots of fun stuff I haven't had the chance to try!! Happy Holiday :)
ReplyDeleteWould love to try these products!! Thank you for the fab giveaway! Xo
ReplyDeletesuch a great haul!
ReplyDeleteuummmm, yes please :) if you say they are good products they are.. and if i dont go broke when i'm out of them after win it (wink, wink) its even better.. thank you xoxo
ReplyDeleteGet giveaway Caroline Merry Christmas to you and yours :D
ReplyDeletethis is incredible I've been a fan of the body shop for years ! Thank you Caroline!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!!
ReplyDeleteWith all these give aways your certainly giving people a very merry Christmas Thank you x
I love The Body Shop! I especially love their body butters and facial masks. I'd be more than happy to receive the opportunity to try all of these lovely products!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the international option! Good luck everyone and happy Christmas!
I love all of their blemish fighting products!
ReplyDeleteBest giveaway yet! Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteenter me please :)
ReplyDeleteI love The Body Shop! What a great giveaway. :)
ReplyDeleteThe Grass Skirt
Och!!!OMG...This is so lovely, I can't belive. I wish myself lucky:)
ReplyDeleteAmazing prize
ReplyDeletemrsgrainnet
I would love to win this! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHave tried their balm makeup remover and really like it. The body shop is doing good!
ReplyDeleteI would love to be entered with a chance of winning! Have been really keen to try out the camomile range!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Jodi
www.jodisayswhat.blogspot.co.uk
Oh wow! Such a lovely giveaway. I have only tried the bodyshop's body products. I'd love to try some of their fast stuff!
ReplyDeleteWould absolutely love to win this. Brilliant giveaway thankyou!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway xx
ReplyDeleteMy tired winter skin could do with some Xmas cheer this year, so please choose me a wish me a very merry Xmas!☺️
ReplyDeleteI love The Body Shop and would absolutely love to win this giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this opportunity. I am looking forward to potentially trying these products :)
ReplyDeleteContact info:
ipoliticalworld (AT) gmail.com
I can't believe we've reached the twelfth day already! It's been great fun logging in to see what Santa Caroline has lurking in her stocking -- great ideas as well as reasons to be hopeful. Thank you! x
ReplyDeleteSounds great :)
ReplyDeleteWow very nice!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win this one!
ReplyDeleteI love the body shop,what a nice set of products x x
ReplyDeleteThis looks lovely Caroline x im so glad the give aways are continuing ha ha xx
ReplyDeletei love camomile in everything!
ReplyDeleteOooh, the elusive ever out of stock facial massager! I've been loving the cleansing oil, would love to try some more of the products.
ReplyDeleteI love the body shop!
ReplyDeleteThank you for these amazing giveaways!
ReplyDeleteThank you for these amazing giveaways!
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteLovely giveaway, right before Christmas... Perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteGotta love the Body Shop! Would love to win all that!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I loooooooooooove The Body Shop and I can only get their products when I travel! I'll keep my fingers crossed! Thanks so much for this opportunity! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway :-)
ReplyDeleteWOWW what a stunning giveaway! I have heard such wonderful things about TBS's new camomile oil and balm. What a dream it would be to try them out, along with all of the other fab goodies. Thanks so much for the giveaway, Caroline. Best wishes over the holidays,
ReplyDeleteMadeline xx
madeline(dot)dellamora(at)gmail(dot)com
Count me in! Have been using their lip butters for years, way before anyone I knew was even contemplating putting goop on their lips regularly
ReplyDeleteWould love the chance to win, love the body shop!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Xx
Wow, this is such a great giveaway! It is so great of you to be doing these giveaways, Caroline.
ReplyDeleteOoh I LOVE that cleanser - would love to try the rest of the range! Me please!
ReplyDeleteWow all those products look amazing thanks caroline :)
ReplyDeletewonderful giveaway! Happy holidays, Caroline and Hirons family!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThis looks perfect for the end of the year blues. Its a perfect pick me up for skin that takes a battering from the amount of make up i slap on over the festive week lol x
ReplyDeleteLucky last! Hope I'm in with a chance:)
ReplyDeleteLove the body shop for affordable skincare that actually works. The Tea Tree Blemish stick is great for clearing up spots. I really want to try that vitamin e mask.
ReplyDeleteI have been meaning to get my hands on that facial massager!!!
ReplyDeleteOhmygod yes. A thousand times yes. I REAAAAAALLY want this one. Enough to suggest that since your lovely international readers didn't get to enter all the giveaways, you should have an international only giveaway. Possibly with more goodies from The Body Shop.
ReplyDeleteHonestly though, if you actually want to entertain that idea, I would LOVE to get a chance to win all of the products that aren't available in the states - mainly Hydraluron and everything Zelens, but I would graciously accept anything :D - but idk if there are some sort of shipping rules working against my favor here.
What a lovely variety of products :) Thank you for the give away.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'd like to win!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes please. Lovely prize.
ReplyDeleteThis would be awesome.
ReplyDeleteNice gift! Would love to recieve all of this beautiful products ! ;)
ReplyDeleteEverything I've tried from the Body Shop before, I've loved, so I'd be thrilled to be able to try some more!
ReplyDeleteReally excited about this! In future posts, I'd also be really interested in hearing how you feel about the Body Shop moisturizers and serums in particular. I've tried some individual items from their different lines, but I'd love to hear if you feel like there are certain gems that they do a particularly good job with.
ReplyDeleteLove The Body Shop!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway :)
I LOVE the Body Shop and this is a seriously major giveaway!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway Caroline :)
ReplyDeleteLove the body shop, they have some really cute Christmassy gift sets this year
ReplyDeleteWhat a haul! Wow
ReplyDeletesweet beans thats an awesome gift!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you rated The Body Shop so highly
ReplyDeleteWow.....thank you!!!!
ReplyDeleteTarva
Wow.....thank you!!!!
ReplyDeleteTarva
I've tried the chamomile cleanser on your recommendation, and I love it! I would love to try more things from the body shop!
ReplyDeleteLoving these giveaways that are open internationally!!
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic, love The Body Shop!
ReplyDeleteall of this sounds great for my post-teenage, pre-adult acne. i'm curious to see how the chamomile cleansing balm compares to clinique take the day off cleansing balm (which i LOVE).
ReplyDeleteI need these products in my life!
ReplyDeleteKhue Tran
would love to win :)
ReplyDeleteI love the body shop skincare lines!
ReplyDeleteYes! Thank you Body Shop and CH.
ReplyDeleteI would love to enter the giveaway. The Body Shop is not sold in my country so I really want to try out their products. Happy holidays!
ReplyDeleteWhat a luxurious and amazing giveaway, thanks for the chance to be in to win such lovely products :-)
ReplyDeleteI really like the vitamin E range from the Body Shop. Great giveaway! x
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful giveaway. Absolutely love the body shop, especially their chamomile eye makeup remover. would be lost without your hope Caroline thanks xx
ReplyDeleteI love the body shop!
ReplyDeleteOh my god please please please!
ReplyDeleteI love the body shop skincare, in fact I love the whole shop, their body care and hair care products are great too. This is a lovely set they've put together xx
ReplyDeleteI love The Body Shop and it'd be amazing to win this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI've had my eye on that face massager for a while! Haven't gotten around to picking one up.
ReplyDeleteI am in it to win it! =D
I love The Body Shop products, this big bunch of goodies would make my xmas.
ReplyDeleteGood god. Absolutely love this! Spend my evenings working in a bar and my skin pays for it big time. This would be a godsend :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win this.
ReplyDeletebeen wanting to try
ReplyDeleteThis is super! x
ReplyDeleteI really want a facial massager.
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway!
ReplyDeleteLooks great.
ReplyDeleteWow. Amazing! I hope I win. Fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteOooh la la lovely
ReplyDeleteLovely! What a huge haul. Thanks again for the opportunity. xoxo
ReplyDeleteWould be great to win this! thanks for the giveaways.
ReplyDeleteI'm in!
ReplyDeleteLovely giveaway, it would be amazing to try some more of their products.
ReplyDeleteI too love the Body Shop...enjoying the countdown to Christmas...this competition rocks!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I keep writing a comment at these givaways, but there all so amazing, one after the other. And as always, I would be very happy to win this! Thanks for the oppertunity Caroline.
ReplyDeleteI've wanted to try the Camomile Cleansing Butter since I first read about it on your blog!
ReplyDeletey.pe@gmx.net
Wonderful! Thanks to you and The Body Shop!
ReplyDeleteI love the body shop! All of this looks amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI am a recent convert to The Body Shop and I am SO glad I found their items! I've only tried the Tea Tree line so far, but I keep drooling over the Nutriganics every time I get an email from them, or walk into their store. Thank you so much for doing this lovely giveaway! And thank you for offering a cruelty-free brand!
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff, sign me up please!
ReplyDeleteEnter me please!
ReplyDeleteWow this looks awesome! I just found this blog through /r/makeupaddiction and what a cool bundle to be greeted with! I've never tried Nutriganics but I think I'll have to after this :)
ReplyDeletei love the body shop! i would really love to try these things.
ReplyDeletexx nora from austira
nora-maximiliane@hotmail.com
I'm going to win this one, I can feel it in my bones ;o) Thanks, Caroline for all your amazing giveaways.
ReplyDeleteOOH Looks like quite a haul!
ReplyDeleteThis set looks amazing! Thanks Caroline x
ReplyDeleteThank you for the opportunity!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for another great giveaway for the international readers!
ReplyDeleteI love this giveaway!! Thanks Caroline!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome prize :) Good luck to everybody
ReplyDeleteThank you for another great giveaway Caroline! x
ReplyDeleteGood Luck to me! Thank you Caroline and the Body Shop :-)
ReplyDeleteOh my word! This giveaway is amazing! The Camomile Cleansing Butter has been on my wishlist since it was released! Fingers, toes and legs crossed for this one :)
ReplyDeleteAll wonderful and all gentle. Hot stuff !
ReplyDeleteFIRST! Hi Caroline, I'd luv this set...I need this set! lol
ReplyDeleteMy local The Body Shop doesn't carry the facial massager and it's been driving me bananas! Would love to get my hands on one.
ReplyDeleteYay lets hope that i win. Thanks caroline!
ReplyDeleteIt's half 5 in the morning and I am about to drive home for Christmas (after lots of coffee!). Nothing feels more like Christmas than gift sets from the Body Shop - so exciting!
ReplyDeleteamazing giveaway! thank you :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks AMAZING would love to win!
ReplyDeleteYes, yes, Yes! Esp the spiky, rolly thing. ! My face needs waking up, that looks just the ticket.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win this, I'm a religious reader of your blog and am so excited to enter this contest!
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays from California, Caroline!
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteLet the 12th day of Christmas be mt lucky day!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Truly Amazing! God Bless u Caroline :) -- VIKTORIA T.
ReplyDeleteOoh this looks so nice! I really like The Body Shop's products. Love your blog Caroline, I am using Emma Hardie's balm cleanser thanks to you and it has made such a difference on my 46-year-old skin! I had to order it from the UK (why does no one in the US stock it???) but it is well worth it!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely giveaway! So many products I'd be thrilled to try.
ReplyDeletelove this giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteReally would love to try the facial massager!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!! Thanks for all these giveaways! :)
ReplyDeleteFLip !love a good bit of the Body Shop!
ReplyDeleteLove The Body Shop-always nice to get skinecare from a brand with some good ethics :)
ReplyDeletewow wow wow wonderful giveaway Caroline.
ReplyDeleteI too have used body shop longer than I can remember and they make some great stuff.
ReplyDeleteI always wander past the Body Shop but I never think to look there for skincare stuff, but this has reminded me how many great products they have.What an amazing giveaway - I would love to try so many of these products!
ReplyDeletethank you for the giveaways! Merry christmas !!
ReplyDeleteVery nice giveaway. Would appreciate it. 😀
ReplyDeleteBody Shop is so underrated. Lovely giveaway x x
ReplyDeleteBody Shop is so underrated. Lovely giveaway x x
ReplyDeleteAh, please wing your way to New Zealand, I would love to try these products !
ReplyDeleteOk.. I need this in my life... Haha. Such an amazing giveaway Ms Hirons! ^_^ I specially wanna try the facial massager!
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Love the Nutriganics and Vit E ranges. Please count me in...Suzy x
ReplyDeletewould love yo try these. Caroline you have done so well brooking these gifts. well done and merry Xmas x
ReplyDeleteLove the Body Shop! Great products that actually work! x
ReplyDeleteOhhhh wow ! It's an amazing selection! Grazie e buon natale Caroline!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to participate in this giveaway! If I won it would really fill some of my skin care gaps!!
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to try out the body shop, but it's just so pricey here in Australia. Please count me in.
ReplyDeleteI've been using the Seaweed line, and I'd love to try the Nutriganics and the new Camomile line. Saw that you recommended the Camomile cleansing butter, would love to try it too :) thanks caroline!
ReplyDeleteI want to rub this all over my body
ReplyDeleteMe please nicola@barton394.orangehome.co.uk
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to try the body shop products but just haven't gotten around to it. This would be a great opportunity to do so!
ReplyDeleteI love Bodyshop and i am happy that this giveaway is open internationally:-)
ReplyDeleteLove Body Shop products! And there are quite a few in the giveaway that I haven't tried out yet.
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway! I hope you're all having a lovely festive season x
ReplyDeleteAhh my fave shop! x
ReplyDeleteI adore The Body Shop :) it's such a nice shop to go in too! So colourful :)
ReplyDeleteAmy x
Would love to win this
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this
ReplyDeleteLove the camomile range, would really like to try the rest of the products. Lovely giveaway, thanks Caroline!
ReplyDeleteOmg! This is by far the BEST giveaway that I've ever seen! I've never been able to buy anything from the body shop but have ALWAYS wanted to! Fingers crossed and thank you for this great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI have been dying to cry the camomile cleansing balm and what better way to win it through u.. fingers crossed!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway!
ReplyDeleteWow, it all looks awesome! I want to win this I've so badly!
ReplyDeleteWow! Amazing give-away! Would love to win!
ReplyDeleteTineke