| Charlotte and her magnificent bosom - and myself, gurning. |
CT is offering two of my favourites for the 12 Days of Giveaways.....
The Bar of Gold Skin Gilding Highlighter is beautiful and perfect for creating that 'glow' that I am ridiculously obsessed with.
And....
Charlotte is renowned for the smoky eye and this mascara is the perfect accompaniment to any kit and any look. A must-have.
To win these two:
And....
To win these two:
- Leave a comment below (Because of hideous spam, I approve all comments and will be asleep for the first 6 hours of this giveaway, please don't worry if your comment doesn't show - no need to send it more than once.)
- Giveaway closes at 11.59pm this evening (12th)
- Open to UK readers only.
- By entering this giveaway you are confirming that you have read the Giveaway T&C's


Pleaseeeeeee can I win this ..I love CT. Thanks
ReplyDeleteBeenish
Oooh, lovely.
ReplyDeletewooow really would love to try CT makeup xx
ReplyDeleteohhhh Caroline this is such great giveaway xx
ReplyDeletejenna_m01@yahoo.com
I would love to give these a try! Thanks Caroline!
ReplyDeleteA bit of sparkle for xmas would be great!
ReplyDeletewant want want hehe
ReplyDeletei.elmusawi@gmail.com
A bit of sparkle for xmas would be great!
ReplyDeleteOoh have heard lots of great things about her products, and hello, how beautiful is that Bar of Gold packaging? Another fab prize!
ReplyDeleteCT amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I could definitely benefit from a bit of gilding at the moment :) Jude x @jadlgw
ReplyDeleteOoh ooh ooh! Me please. I'm in the midst of trying to master both the smokey eye & the subtley bronzed look. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI have heard so many great things about Charlotte Tilbury range and would love to try it. This is such a fantastic giveaway. Thank you Caroline.
ReplyDeletewow the bar of gold looks perfect for me !
ReplyDeletewould loooove to win either of these, that bar of gold looks so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but with packaging that pretty I don't care!
ReplyDeleteWould looove these! Xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm all about the glow and I've heard glorious things about the Charlotte Tilbury collection. Hoping I get the gold this time!
ReplyDeleteI have been trying to archive that 'glow from within' look by religiously cleansing-exfoliating-toning-moisturizing but my face still looks dull and grey. Plus Christmas and finals coming up. Breakout party.
ReplyDeleteI need this product in my life. I cannot cheat in Microeconomics but at least I can cheat the glow!
You and Charlotte look so lovely together. Two gorgeous women at the top of their game.
ReplyDeleteNot heard of this but your review sounds totally fab x
ReplyDeletePlease please please! I squealed when I saw that highlighter!!!
ReplyDeleteTwitter @brighthair
They both look amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow such a Tilbury fan would love to try her makeup x
ReplyDeleteThat bar of gold looks gorgeous! Thanks for the giveaway Caroline :)
ReplyDeleteLovely prizes again,the highlighter in particular looks gorgeous and a product i would love x x
ReplyDeleteThis is such a wonderful giveaway! I'm especially dying to try the Bar of Gold, it just looks stunning and a highlighter giving you that healthy glow really helps to conceal a multitude of sins in my opinion. I've got my fingers crossed! I hope you (and of course Charlotte) have a lovely Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteGem x
http://www.gemmameansjewel.com
Love the look of the highlighter!
ReplyDeleteWow such a cool gift. Would be amazing to win it
ReplyDeleteWould love to try some CT make-up! :) x
ReplyDeletewow i would love to try! thank you :)
ReplyDeletei love this make up range - the eye crayons are bloody brilliant! x
ReplyDeleteSo, so lovely! Been meaning to try out some CT makeup
ReplyDeleteYour bosom looks great too, Caroline ;) x
I would love to try some of her make-up. I don't believe her brand is available here in the US just yet.
ReplyDeleteHope I win!
Take care!
Oh I'd love to try something from her range!! It all looks so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win these, perfect for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteOoh, shiiny CT! Loving your giveaway work, Ms Hirons. xx
ReplyDeleteI've had my eye on the bar of gold since CT launched. Would love to win the pair!
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely looking products, would love to win them!
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to get to london to try some of the bits out! thanks! :)
ReplyDeletei'd love to try this! really want to have a go with her makeup line!
ReplyDeletebethanyhearne@hotmail.co.uk
x
Need this in my life
ReplyDeleteWould love to win!
ReplyDeletegetupglow at gmaildotcom
This is amazing. Haven't tried much apart from the Colour Chameleons from CT xx
ReplyDeleteThe highlighter looks gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteDesperate to try her make up but it's not available in Liverpool, thanks for the giveaway xx
ReplyDeleteHow fabulous Caroline! Dying to try some of Charlotte's make-up. She (and Lisa Eldridge are/) is my make-up idol and you are my skincare idol so I would be honoured to win!
ReplyDeleteHope you and your family have a merry little christmas <3
Sara x
Love Love Love!!! xx
ReplyDeleteHow fabulous Caroline! Dying to try some of Charlotte's make-up. She (and Lisa Eldridge are/) is my make-up idol and you are my skincare idol so I would be honoured to win!
ReplyDeleteHope you and your family have a merry little christmas <3
Sara x
Love it! This looks to lush! Great giveaway...
ReplyDeletelove the ct range but haven't tried either of these yet - would be fab to do so :)
ReplyDeletelove this !
ReplyDeleteBar of Gold be mine.......and mascara make my eyelashes marvelous please
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely!
ReplyDeleteI would love Charlotte Tilbury products! Already had my eye on her Magic Cream for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI've been in bed with the flu for two days, I think this would really brighten up my mood (and my face!) Angelica x
ReplyDeleteWow that highlighter looks divine, would love to win!!
ReplyDeleteHeard so many great things about her line, would love to test it myself! I feel like I'll have to learn the tricks of good make-up till the end of my days and CT cosmetics sound like a milestone in my education!
ReplyDeletemachanka@yahoo.com
Wow, that highlighter is absolutely beautiful. I would be over the moon if I won this!
ReplyDeleteAmazing:) i'd love to win these.. Thx a lot for the giveaway! X
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this...fingers crossed! Thanks! x
ReplyDeleteThese look lovely, would love to give them a whirl
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this!
ReplyDeleteyes please!
ReplyDeleteA little glitter and sparkle for the festive season.
ReplyDeleteRachel Craig
I love Charlotte Tilbury, what a great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteWow what lovely products, I would love to try CT make up. Another brilliant giveaway prize :) thank you xxx
ReplyDeleteLove CT! Went for House of Rock'n'Kohl earlier this year and loved the sayings on window. Every woman deserves a man to ruin her lipstick, not her mascara. Couldn't have said it better myself.
ReplyDeletePlease enter me to the giveaway :) x
ReplyDeleteI'd looove to win this prize, please be me :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway - love Charlotte Tilbury.
ReplyDeleteIt would be an absolute dream to win these! Thanks Caroline.
ReplyDeleteLovely make-up! Right timing for Xmas!
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to try this range for a while. Thank you for offering this giveaway.
ReplyDeleteCaroline, Pick this lowly gal from the States who can't get a hold of Charlotte's makeup because I don't want to pay the shipping from Selfridges.
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing! I've always wanted to try out Charlotte's make up!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try Charlotte Tilbury's line. Everything looks so beautiful !!
ReplyDeleteAmazing, could do with a bit of sparkle x
ReplyDeleteOh love the packaging of the highlighter. I need a new mascara.......pwetty please :)
ReplyDeleteLouise
It's so hard to find CT makeup in Canada. I would love to win this!
ReplyDeletehuang.adrianne[at]gmail.com
The highlighter looks absolutely divine. I love the gold bar imprint, it's quite clever
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to get my hands on her bar of gold!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not eligible for the giveaway. Just wanted to say that highlighter looks ridiculous and I need it!
ReplyDeleteUK only.........:-(((((
ReplyDeleteAre you reading my mind? That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteThese look amazing! And the highlighter would help distract from my damned hyper-pigmentation :) emmacodd@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteOh yes please!
ReplyDeleteLove to try their products! Good luck to me!
ReplyDeleteOh yes please!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteLoving these giveaway pressies!!!
ReplyDeleteThat highlighter looks so lovely! :) x
ReplyDeleteMe please, I need a bit of glow
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Xx
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this prize :) Thank you
ReplyDeleteOooo yes please - Anita B
ReplyDeleteCT all the way baby :) Happy Christmas you goddess x
ReplyDeleteAnother gem! Thx xx
ReplyDeleteAmazing! x
ReplyDeleteAnother gem! Thx xx
ReplyDeleteWow I would love to try so CT makeup! It looks fab! x
ReplyDeleteThis is FUN!! Thanks x x
ReplyDeleteAwesome
ReplyDeleteI wanna try her products....
ReplyDeletegreat! ekocentryczkablog@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteOh my! Yes please!
ReplyDeleteWould love to try these two :)
ReplyDeleteWould love to try this even once! Thabks caroline I think your amazing! I really mean that. Much love, Marie xx
ReplyDeleteI would love these! :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this CT giveaway! Everything looks so luxe and I've been dreaming about that gold highlighter for weeks! X
ReplyDeletewho wouldn't like a bar of gold? I certainly would!
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline. I'd love to win the items up for grabs. Regards Dawn
ReplyDeleteLit from within glow? Yes please! X
ReplyDeleteI'd just like a decent mascara!
ReplyDeleteBWiggall@aol.co.uk
Yes pleeeaasssee. Love love love! Mx
ReplyDeleteFabulous!
ReplyDeleteLove. Happy Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteNever tried Charlotte tilbury stuff before, looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteRidiculously purdy.
ReplyDeletei'd love to try ct range, everything looks gorgeous
ReplyDeleteOoh, would love some help getting a 'glow' over Christmas! X
ReplyDeleteAnother day... another chance to win! Fingers crossed :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway! Love Charlotte Tilbury, she's such an inspiration to me! x
ReplyDeleteI would love to win!
ReplyDeleteI'd love a bit of a Christmas glow :)
ReplyDeleteMother, may I!?
ReplyDeleteWould be so happy to win these. Thanks for your consideration! :)
Another great giveaway, fingers crossed! xx
ReplyDeleteOh My ... ! Looks fantastic indeed !
ReplyDeleteOh it would be wonderful to win this - as everyone else has said! You are a star.
ReplyDeleteWell this would just be glorious. I really want to try the CT range but I'm apprehensive of buying make up online. I'm a try before you buy girl. Charlotte, get a counter in Glasgow please!!!
ReplyDeleteGah! If I win I promise to double cleanse every night!
ReplyDeletea lovely giveaway! the line looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeletePlease please can I win this ... Would be great for Xmas ... my first giveaway- maybe will be lucky...
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely prize!
ReplyDeleteWould love to try this - fab prize xx
ReplyDeleteFab giveaway, I'd love a bar of gold :-) xx
ReplyDeleteYes please :)
ReplyDeleteI have never tried anything from her line.
Another gorgeous giveaway thank you Caroline x
ReplyDeleteOoh can't buy CT where I live, would be lovely x
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, I would love to try the highlighter!
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous giveaway! Tank you Caroline x
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this giveaway and get the chance to try lovely CT's makeup (which is unfortunately not really affordable for me, sob) x
ReplyDeleteWould love, love, love to win this!
ReplyDeleteWould love anything of CTs! Weeeee! Xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful makeup, I would have every last item!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, what a gorgeous highlighter! Thanks for the chance to win it. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat highlighter looks gorgeous. Would love to win this! x
ReplyDeleteOoh, me please very much!
ReplyDeleteOMG this is rather exciting! Asked husband for the highlighter at the weekend...his response was he's got plenty in the office for me to have. Shall keep fingers/toes/everything crossed now!
ReplyDeleteA perfect (gold) foil to smokin' eyes and a smouldering glance! No woman can have too much gold.
ReplyDeleteOh pretty, PRETTY please!
ReplyDeleteChic_Happens_ on twitter
I need a little CT in my life!!
ReplyDeleteIf only i could win, merry xmas :)
ReplyDeleteCT ASAP 4 XMAS V Happy
ReplyDeleteWould LOVE to win this! Such an amazing selection of giveaways so far :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! x
If only i could win. Merry xmas everyone :)
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! contatcttalisa@gmail.com
ReplyDeletehttp://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/latest-in-beauty-whatsinyourstocking.html
Pick me, pick me ;)
ReplyDelete@fizzyvimto
Wow - would be especially lovely to try the highlighter ...
ReplyDeletePerfect for NYE! Would love to try x
ReplyDeleteDying to try her make up. CT rocks!! Louise Page.
ReplyDeleteDying to try her make up. CT rocks!! Louise Page.
ReplyDeleteAnother great prize, thank you Caroline!
ReplyDeleteLove her makeup line!
ReplyDeleteWow great giveaway! Would love to win! Know my mum is longing to try bar of gold! :)
ReplyDeleteThat would be amazing!!! Thank you x
ReplyDeleteAwesome. @katiefletch82
ReplyDeleteYep, want this one as well. x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous makeup! I'd love to try that beautiful highlighter :)
ReplyDeleteThis could be the mascara I've been searching for! Another great giveaway, thank you! @bettyb1onde
ReplyDeleteOh my! These are so so lovely!
ReplyDeleteAdore her stuff
ReplyDeleteGorgeous make up, thanks for the chance of winning! xx
ReplyDeleteCharlotte Tilbury's line is SO luxe! The packaging itself makes me swoon ha-so Tom Ford-y I love it! Thanks for the giveaway Caroline xx
ReplyDeletefarzana_101@hotmail.com
Would love to win this!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win this! Thanks for the giveaway! x
ReplyDeleteBeen wanting to try the Bar of Gold highlighter for ages ! Will look great at all of my upcoming Xmas party's ! Great blog - I'm addicted
ReplyDeletePlease pick meeeerrr
ReplyDeleteThis would be perfect for the Christmas parties! Xx
ReplyDeleteMy mum would adore these! If she managed to claw them out of my hands :-)
ReplyDeleteOoh exciting! xo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous bar of gold!!! I'd love to try these x
ReplyDeleteLove love love charlotte's make up! Will be spending my next pay check on it! Would love you try these two products! x
ReplyDeleteYes please! Mum would be very pleased!
ReplyDeleteOh my, wouldn't I love to win this!
ReplyDeleteAmaltee, UK (foxtale@gmx.de)
Ooh would so love to try something from her range. Thanks for the give away and Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLet it be meeeee
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, the highlighter looks like a sexual experience! What a wonderful giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteOooh, what a lovely prize - fingers (and toes) crossed.
ReplyDeletecat_noone@yahoo.co.uk
Brilliant! Happy christmas evryone!
ReplyDeleteOooooh I could only dream of owning something this dreamy! Xxx
ReplyDeleteLove her stuff! Rather keen on that gold bar....
ReplyDeleteFirst one I have ever entered, beginners luck?... :) xx
ReplyDeleteOooooh I could only dream of owning something this dreamy! Xxx
ReplyDeleteI would be delighted to win this give away!Beautiful packaging,brilliant products;)
ReplyDeleteI played with all of her makeup in Selfridges last week and I wanted every. single. thing. It's all so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAnother great giveaway! I love this line. There is a beautoful lipstick i am dying to get my hands on and that bar of gold highlighter is just beautiful! Stephie.mcdaniel@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteOh Wow, anything for a glow , cries my skin in need :)
ReplyDeleteI keep meaning to treat myself to something from this range but it feels weird buying make up without at least looking at the items in person & I've yet to get to a selfridges.....this is such a cool prize :) x
ReplyDelete