Consistently one of the most recommended brands during my skin consultations for affordability that isn't compromised by lack of efficacy, REN are offering my favourite products from their range for one lucky reader.
 |
| ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser |
 |
| No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm |
 |
| Clarifying Toning Lotion - GO BUY IT IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT. |
 |
| Omega 3 Optimum Skin Serum Oil - GO BUY THIS TOO. |
 |
| Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream |
 |
| Resurfacing AHA Concentrate |
 |
| Seaweed and Sage Body Wash |
ALL of these products are brilliant - you need them.
However, to WIN my faves simply:
- Leave a comment below (Because of hideous spam, I approve all comments and will be asleep for the first 6 hours of this giveaway, please don't worry if your comment doesn't show - no need to send it more than once.)
- Giveaway closes at 11.59pm on 27th December.
- Open Internationally.
- By entering this giveaway you are confirming that you have read the Giveaway T&C's.
Yes please!
ReplyDeleteooh please enter me, this one's amazing! x
ReplyDeleteAnother awesome giveaway! Thanks to you Caroline and these fantastic brands. Would love to try some Ren!
ReplyDeleteYes please!!! Some Ren would be lovely! My skin sure needs some "detoxing" after x-mss!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome Giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been keeping my eyes on your page like a hawk and YAY REN is up! Fingers crossed for this giveaway! Have a great Christmas Caroline x
ReplyDeleteI would love to win these. Thx for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteLove all these products! Thanks Caroline!
ReplyDeleteHave heard great things about REN so would love to try. Thank you very much, giveaways have been amazing.
ReplyDeleteLove REN products, my skin loves it too!
ReplyDeleteWow! What an awesome giveaway! I would love to win all of those items.
ReplyDeleteMe please! I love the AHA concentrate but still don't know the other products. I'm mafaldable on instagram.
ReplyDeleteI would love all these products!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this :)
ReplyDeleteThis is my comment! I'm obsessed with Ren. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI have problem skin, turning 20 in 2014 and would love to potentially leave it in my teen years! If these will help please consider me aha!xx
ReplyDeletePlease pick me!!! My Christmas will be spent surrounded by men and i'd love some girly things to cheer me up! :D
ReplyDeleteHoly christ these products looks amazing, thank you so much for making this international. I'm actually ridiculously excited for this one.
ReplyDeleteThis is INCREDIBLE. I absolutely love REN - their Glycolactic acid mask is incredible. I've been wanting to try those cleansers for a while now but can't really afford them. It would be great to win this, my skin loves REN :) x
ReplyDeleteI've been unsure about the Clarifying Lotion as I have dry and sensitive skin, so I've stuck with the Aveda.
ReplyDeleteOooooh!!
ReplyDeleteWould absolutely love to try all these products! Xo
ReplyDeleteGoing through hell with my skin since I had my son 3 years ago. I'd love to try REN, have read so many positive reviews
ReplyDeleteI hope i win because i would love to try some ren products :)
ReplyDeletePretty please from Scotland. lovehearts_dawn@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have heard nothing but good things about REN :)
ReplyDeleteAHH Such a great giveaway. I have tried a few samples of ren and have been coveting them!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to win this one! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing giveaway. I would love to win. Thanks
ReplyDeleteThank you! Happy Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteI love the REN mask and would love to try the other products from their line!
ReplyDeleteThis is definitely the one I've wanted the most so far! Amazing!
ReplyDelete@rachc4444 on Twitter
Some lovely skin care products would be a nice late christmas present please! :) x
ReplyDeleteNEED these. i've been wanting to try REN products for the longest time, this would be perfect :)
ReplyDeleteThis is my Christmas wish!
ReplyDeleteOmg REN... Please can I win this... I am in love with this brand since they launched in m&s ;-) thanks Caroline for this amazing giveaway and REN for these products.
ReplyDeleteYour biggest fan-Beenish
Such a lovely round up, I've always wanted to try this brand!
ReplyDeleteRen is a really nice brand. Thanks for the giveaway. Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteREN is my all time favourite skincare brand! I'd love to win this :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! I've been really wanting to check out more Ren products since sampling the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask!
ReplyDeleteOh REN! Would live to win these xXx
ReplyDeleteyay! would love to win this!
ReplyDeleteThank you Caroline! Excited to win this. xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! I love REN x
ReplyDeleteSome lovely skin care products would be a nice late christmas present please! :) x
ReplyDeleteMy skin is severely dehydrated at the moment and needs sorting out. I'd love to win this giveaway so much because I have yet to try a product from REN but I've always wanted to. Pls lucky stars align yourself because my skin needs some pampering and TLC PRONTO! Thanks for the giveaway Caroline. You're the best.
ReplyDeleteTwitter: @dianejoaquin
That exfoliating toner sounds promising (and the only one I can buy in Australia!). Thanks Caroline x
ReplyDeleteWould love the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteThanks! xx
oh wow such a great giveaway. thanks
ReplyDeletenever tried REN, can't get them in my country, but the youtube and blogging world is swooshed off their feet by their products. would love to try.
ReplyDeleteThe seaweed and sage body wash sounds divine.
ReplyDeleteI've never used any REN products, but have heard such good things, I'd love to try some.
ReplyDeleteI love REN, wish it was sold in pharmacies around here like it was a couple of years ago.
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway! Love REN products x
ReplyDeleteYes please!!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway! Love REN products x
ReplyDeleteThanks again for another great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteYour giveaways are amazing. I wish I could get any one of these, because it's a great brand:)
ReplyDeleteOoo I always think about buying REN stuff then don't get round to it as it isn't available in shops here in Austria! I should probably take the plunge at some point!
ReplyDeleteI have the glycolactic mask and it's so so good! Thinking about trying their cleansing balm next
ReplyDeleteCaroline- I would just love to win this! My skin has really been acting up lately, and it seems like this would help bring it in line!
ReplyDeleteLove the clay cleanser - ace giveaway!! xx
ReplyDeleteThis would be amazing, wow! Thankyou
ReplyDeleteREN! please please please let me be the lucky one, thanks caroline! merry christmas :)
ReplyDeleteI love REN!
ReplyDeleteI've never tried Ren before. Fun!
ReplyDeletePlease please please please please please please please please
ReplyDeleteI never had anyzhing from Ren, this looks great!
ReplyDeleteOooohhh ren! Still a bit fancy for me as I'm a student with a budget. Have tried their aha concentrate-which was amazeballs, but would love to try out other stuff from ren too!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try ren properly only samples so far , would love win this x
ReplyDeleteThis is NUTS. Count me in!
ReplyDeleteThis is the greatest thing I've ever seen. X
ReplyDeleteSounds amazing. I LOVE Ren skincare, their Clearcalm cleanser and this balancing lotion that I had once were both wonderful.
ReplyDeleteImpressive selection!
ReplyDeleteCrossing my fingers SO hard for this one!!
ReplyDeleteMore great stuff. Muchos thanks
ReplyDeleteImpressive selection!
ReplyDeleteOHMYCAROLINEHIRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteren my fav!
ReplyDeleteI've only recently ventured into REN skincare.. I picked up the Clay Cleanser based on your recommendation to other readers with similar skintypes. AND IT IS LOVE! Have since repurchased and don't think I will be without it for a while. Would love to try out your other favourites in the list too.
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting the 12ish Days of Christmas giveaway and happy holidays!
-Xen
Yay, love REN!
ReplyDeleteWell this would be amazing!
ReplyDeleteI would really love to win as i have heard so much good things about REN..x
ReplyDeleteI really like what I've tried of the Ren range by your recommendation, but I'm nearly out of the clarifying toner since I use it daily so I would be so pleased to win this! Also to try the rose centifolia balm. Thank you, have a lovely Christmas break!
ReplyDeleteOoo most exciting of all your giveaways yet! X
ReplyDeleteholy cow! I would love love love to win this!
ReplyDeleteI love the Glycol Lactic Renewal Mask but would love to try other Ren products!
ReplyDeleteOoh I'd love to try REN products, I've always been intrigued by the brand :D xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWow! I have tried the clay cleanser and liked it. Would love to win all these products :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm a skincare junkie and have never been able to try this brand! Would LOVE to though!
ReplyDeleteLove this giveaway! Thank you Caroline!
ReplyDeleteI would love, love, love to win these - count me in please! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE Ren products!
ReplyDeleteOnce again, an amazing set! Thank you!
ReplyDeletewhat an amazing group of products! thanks for organizing all of these giveaways Caroline! xo
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the giveaway! I'd love to try all these products.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite brand!!!
ReplyDeleteREN!!!! Thanks Caroline!
ReplyDeleteI would love love love to win this one. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteIm loving ren at the moment!
ReplyDeleteAhh these look awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love REN!!!! I have used it every since your first recommendation.
ReplyDeleteLove everything about REN.
ReplyDeleteWell, you've outdone yourself with this one, Caroline. What a drool-inducing selection of products!
ReplyDeleteHello! Would absolutely love to win. I have had trial sizes of Ren products and fell in love, but haven't had the chance to purchase any full sizes. They seem like amazing, simple, efficient products!
ReplyDeleteOooooooh, yes please! Have loved everything from your REN recommendations which I've tried so far... xx
ReplyDeleteLOVE Ren! And their customer service is fab!
ReplyDeleteThis set would be perfect for my skin recovering from a semester of eczema flaring up from stress! + Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteoh this is an amazing giveaway
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this! I've dropped so many hints top the other half about ren and the sample pack that's in m&s but this would definitely make me one happy girlie!
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to try me some REN ... this is the perfect opportunity. Many thanks for sharing your knowledge with us, I've learned so much. Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThese products sound amazing! Never heard of them before, but would be thrilled to try them out.
ReplyDeleteYes! I love what I've been able to try out from REN. Their Rose O12 Moisture Defense is also amazing!
ReplyDeleteI would love the opportunity to explore more products from this line. Their masks are wonderful. Thanks Caroline.
ReplyDeleteOmg, I would love to win this! I've been meaning to try REN! *fingers crossed*
ReplyDeleteI would looove to try some Ren :) I have read so many great reviews!! Lovely giveaway Ms Caroline!
ReplyDeleteBesos
I've always wanted to try Ren products, they look so lovely.
ReplyDeleteI will really love to win ! :) Thanks a lot for this giveaway !! :D
ReplyDeleteYes please!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm In!
ReplyDeleteso fab, a whole treatment. i want them all :)
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway. I have always wanted to try something from Ren!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant giveaway! Thanks REN and Caroline for this opportunity!
ReplyDeleteYES, please!!! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteinthebardo (at) gmail (dot) com
What a dream giveaway! I've got my fingers crossed for this one!!!!
ReplyDeleteGem x
http://www.gemmameansjewel.com
I would love to win these.ren is my favorite skincare brand
ReplyDeleteI would live to win tees.ren is my favorite skincare brand
ReplyDeleteI would love to win these.ren is my favorite skincare brand
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely present for Christmas this will be!! Thank you for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI was just telling my best friend to try Ren!! Would love to share this with her x
ReplyDeleteThe clarifying clay cleanser is my go to cleanser, and I'd love to try the rest.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays, Caroline!
ReplyDeleteWould be *lovely* to win this collection (not in small part because I have my husband on his own skin care routine now, thanks to your advice, and he loves REN products, as well.....). Cheers for getting an entire household on track with a good cleanse/tone/moisturize regiment.... :)
What a wonderful giveaway
ReplyDeleteThanks to you, I am obsessed with REN products -- this is *such* a good giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteI am ready to give some of these beauties a try! Pick me please!
ReplyDeleteplease enter me:)))
ReplyDeleteLove these! Thank you Caroline!!!! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWoo 12ish is my favourite number :) xxx
ReplyDeleteOh my! Oh my! Such a beauttiful set! Happy Christmas Caroline! Thank you for all these amazing gifts.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway :-)
ReplyDeletethis giveaway is particularly exciting, I LOVE REN :D
ReplyDeleteLove Ren!
ReplyDeleteI love Ren, what a great giveaway. So many wants in there.!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! I definitely like the look of the clarifying lotion :)
ReplyDeleteI do need them all!!! Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteHoly Ren! Thanks for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try some of these products, especially the Clay Cleanser and Toning Lotion!
ReplyDeleteThanks Caroline I would love to try out ren skincare :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore Ren and would love the chance to be able to try all these amazing products! Amazingly generous giveaway, Caroline! Merry Christmas! x
ReplyDeleteWow wow wow!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this awesome giveaway. I love ren clear calm 3 and hope to try the other products. -rose
ReplyDeleteOooo yes yes yes please!! Thanks Caroline xx
ReplyDeleteNeed to try ren thanks
ReplyDeleteWow! Would absolutely love to win this!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's really generous from REN, thank you. Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteLoved the clay cleanser on your rec, so it would be great to try some other bits too! Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteCount me in for this one too!
ReplyDeleteYes please =)
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this !!! maggiekutyreff@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteREN is very quickly becoming one of my favorite brands, but I haven't tried any of these products yet and I would loooove to!
ReplyDeleteI would just about die if I won these products. Thanks for the amazing giveaways!
ReplyDeleteI love REN! I've tried a sample of the No. 1 Purity Cleansing Balm, and it smells amazing.
ReplyDeleteThis looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteI have only tied one Ren product before and would love to try more from their range.
ReplyDeleteThis giveaway is AMAZING!!! I've only tried one product from Ren (The clay cleanser)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see if their other products are as good!!!
-Elana A.
I've always wanted to try Ren! Would love to win this !!
ReplyDeleteDream skincare regime!
ReplyDeleteI've never tried REN but would love to try it!
ReplyDeleteI will check these out if I don't win!
ReplyDeleteGah! What an amazing giveaway!
ReplyDeleteSo want to try some Ren products! They sound so good for the skin :)
ReplyDeleteOooo ME! Great giveaway. I've used and loved the toner from Ren.
ReplyDeleteI have actually never tried anything from REN
ReplyDeleteOoooo! PICK ME! PICK ME!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love the brand from the few things I've tried, and I've heard so many good things about all of these products!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I love their cleanser and I'm sure the other products are just as wonderful.
ReplyDeleteEveryone's talking about Ren. I would love to try! Thanks. :)
ReplyDeleteI've never tried REN, but I'd love to. Thanks for the opportunity. c:
ReplyDeleteGlorious line. Yes, please.
ReplyDeleteThis is so great, thanks!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love Ren! I'd love to win this x
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS! I've been wanting to try Ren products! I would love to win!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Gillian
Ohhh. Lovely! Would love to win.
ReplyDeletei love..love the clarifying toning lotion and their clay cleanser so gentle on my very sensitive acne prone skins planning on trying more Ren product.
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightful set!
ReplyDeleteShea S.
I love REN! This would be amazing to win.
ReplyDeleteOoh, this giveaway ends on my birthday! Fingers crossed, I love what I've trice from REN so far.
ReplyDeleteOoh, this giveaway ends on my birthday! Fingers crossed, I love what I've trice from REN so far.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited about this giveaway!! My sensitive skin loves and needs REN!!
ReplyDeleteI adore REN, especially their Clarifying Clay Cleanser--which I, undoubtably, bought on your recommendation; of course. xo
ReplyDeleteLillian from parisiantobe.com
I'm obsessed with REN!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your fab giveaways!
ReplyDeletelove you Caroline. love your innovative way of seeing the beauty world. Merry Christmas & happy new year <3
ReplyDeletewhoa, i definitely qant to win these
ReplyDeleteOoh, I use clear calm and the toner already, but would love to try some more REN!
ReplyDeleteI would love this, only ever tried one REN product, and it was amazing
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the giveaways!
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas :)
Always wanted to try Ren products for my skin. I have combination-oily skin and I always hear the best things about this brand for my skin type. Hope I win!!
ReplyDelete