Beauty Works West is my favourite spa in London and if you haven't been, you should add it to your list. They are also my 'landlady'.
And they agreed to be the London posting address for Give and Makeup this Summer, enabling us to give literally hundreds of donations to shelters in London.
Up for grabs is their beautiful, luxurious body range that will leave your skin completely scrubbed, smooth, soft and oiled for the New Year. Their best-selling YOUTH supplements are perfect for giving you back a pep in your step for the New Year.
![]() |
| Body Cream |
![]() |
| Body and Hair Oil |
![]() |
| Sugar Cane Scrub |
![]() |
| Anti-ageing Body Treatment |
![]() |
| YOUTH* Food Supplement |
More information on Beauty Works West here: www.beautyworkswest.com
Thank you so much to the team at BWW for putting up with me all year and answering the door repeatedly to take in GAMU parcels!
To WIN simply:
*YOUTH is designed for over 35's. If you're younger and you win - you need to give it to someone older!
Please do not drop off donations to the actual spa, the posting address is the corporate office listed on the Give and Makeup page. Thanks!




+copy.jpg)
This looks good.
ReplyDeletewould love to win this and I'm old enough ! but ssshhhhh !
ReplyDeleteLovely! And how wonderful are they for helping with GAMU :-) @helsbrownie79
ReplyDeleteSounds fantastic, count me in please!
ReplyDeleteWow would love to be able to go and check them out
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Great prize. I am over 35 so if I win I will be entirely justified in using it all on myself :-)
ReplyDeleteFabulous giveaway, yet again! Please count me in...Suzy x
ReplyDeleteSugar Cane Scrub looks amazing!! xx
ReplyDeleteWould love to try these products (plus I'm well over 35 so could use them all!). Thanks!
ReplyDeleteCaroline, with these giveaways you're really spoiling us!!
ReplyDeleteOh well - you gotta be in it to win it even though there are thousands out there! PS I love BWW as well.
ReplyDeletedef age appropriate for me!!!
ReplyDeleteWhoever wins any of the giveaways will be suitably thrilled. Count me in! x
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this for my mum!
ReplyDeletePlease pick me... I fell over on Friday and bruised all my knees, could do with this pick me up :(
ReplyDeleteLuxury body products noted by the photos of the ingredients. Another thank you for this giveaway.
ReplyDeleteIm over 35 but my skin is looking over 65! Am turning back the clock with the help of your blog though! Would love to win @lindabucks
ReplyDeleteSounds like these products would be divine! Ideal for gifting my mum :D
ReplyDeleteWould love to give these a go :)
ReplyDeleteFor thefirst time in a while I'm chuffed to be 36. *crosses fingers*
ReplyDeleteYes please. Also I am old and in need of it...
ReplyDeleteYes please ! Happy Christmas Caroline xxx
ReplyDeleteSarah D
Would love to win this for my mum.
ReplyDeleteThey look amazing!If I win I'll give it to my mum-:)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog Caroline!!! And yes, i'm over 35 (will be 36 on 1st Jan...) :-)
ReplyDeleteWould love to win these to give to my mum!
ReplyDeleteAge-wise I'm bang on the money for this, woohoo!
ReplyDeleteOoh this looks lovely!
ReplyDelete@katiefletch82 lovely stuff!
ReplyDeleteYes please!
ReplyDeleteIm on treatment and my dry skin really needs these products xx
ReplyDeletejenna_m01@yahoo.com
They all look so good, especially in this cold weather, my skin needs these products..
ReplyDeletei.elmusawi@gmail.com
Thanks Caroline
ReplyDeleteanother AMAZING giveaway. emma.bails
ReplyDeleteThis would be perfect for my mum
ReplyDeletePick me please
ReplyDeleteJust amazing thank you caroline I would love this
ReplyDeleteSounds amazing!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this! I'm going to be 35 in 2014 and this just might help me come to grips with getting older...... ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm just in the appropriate age zone :/ Must say, I love the simple packaging, although I know the packaging is simply that ... packaging, but I am one of those people who gets a bit excited by the aesthetics!
ReplyDeleteGreat gift for nan!
ReplyDeletecontacttalisa@gmail.com
The supplements sound interesting!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteMy mum definitely deserves these! @Clickedy
ReplyDeleteLovely prize, which would be even lovlier to win! It has been a pure pleasure reading your blog over the past year, so whatever happens, I'll still feel like a winner! xx
ReplyDeleteGreat give for my mom for been such a great inspirational woman
ReplyDeleteWould live this to give as a present to my mum! X
ReplyDeleteThank you as always!
ReplyDeleteI have not heard of these guys. The products look wonderful and I've just checked out the website too. Might just have to pay them a visit! Fingers crossed for a win...
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing
ReplyDeleteAlways on the look out for good skincare!
ReplyDeleteAlways on the look out for good skincare!
ReplyDeleteMe pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease :)
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed x
ReplyDeleteWow, looks good
ReplyDeleteI'm not over 35 yet but I'd give it to my mum! I'm 31 and thankfully have really young-looking skin!!
ReplyDeleteYes please.
ReplyDeleteOoooooh all 46 years of me would LOVE this!!
ReplyDeleteThis looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI'm 35 and I think I need this!! xx
ReplyDeleteThey look divine!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this x nicola@barton394.orangehome.co.uk
ReplyDeleteI qualify for this one- I feel I need all the help I can get... xx
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteYes please! Merry Christmas Caroline :)
ReplyDelete@fizzyvimto
All the products look so luxurious!
ReplyDeleteI'll happily share the 'youth' with my mummy!! Have a wonderful Christmas! X
ReplyDeleteThis looks lovely! xxx
ReplyDeleteSounds lovely
ReplyDeleteLooks incredible - the scrub especially! x
ReplyDeleteLook great!
ReplyDeleteGreat!
ReplyDeleteOooh yes please x
ReplyDeleteFabulous giveaway and, great they are involved with GAMU. Love from A Seaside Landlady!
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays :) x
ReplyDeleteJUST HIT 36 AND FEELING I MIGHT NEED SOMETHING FAB FOR MY SKIN THIS WOULD BE BRILLIANT
ReplyDeleteDefinitely in the age category so yes please ! x
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway, merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThese look really nice- fingers crossed. xx
ReplyDeleteI need help! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteWould love this and I love your blog
ReplyDeleteHa! You just made me feel good about being over 35!
ReplyDeleteB lee here:) love this love your blog too
ReplyDeleteWould love to win!!
ReplyDeleteYes please!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to get this to give to my mum x
ReplyDeleteAh listen, you're just spoiling us now! But thanks x
ReplyDeleteSure my mum would love this! x
ReplyDeleteNever tried this brand, would be lovely to give it a go.
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline! Merry Christmas and thank you for the giveaway! Xxx
ReplyDeleteThis looks so amazing!
ReplyDeleteMerry christmas xxx
This sounds perfect for 41 year old skin x
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas xxx @catleymaowler
ReplyDeleteEven though I try to deny it most of the time I'm pion the wrong side of 35, so if I'm lucky enough to win this I'm keeping it all!!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win and merry Christmas
ReplyDeletemrsgrainnet
not heard of the brand! have a fab xmas :)
ReplyDeleteWould love to win!!
ReplyDeleteI'd live to win this for my mother-in-law as she has done so much for our family this year and it would be a perfect treat for her!
ReplyDeleteHave to admit that I never heard about this brand before but I would be more than happy to give it a try. Thanks Caroline!!!
ReplyDeleteLove love LOVE BWW !
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Caroline, enjoy the well earned break. But please dont forget to come back, I need your advice in my life! :)
ReplyDeleteYes please! I'm a young one but my colleague at work loves your blog and would love this!
ReplyDeleteMy old bake needs this!!!
ReplyDeleteCaroline I would treat my mum with this giveaway, amazing thank you x
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I am 4 years more than old enough for this give away but would love to try and look young enough not to be! Thanks for some great give aways CH
ReplyDeleteThank you again Caroline, and have a very merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteOooooh this sounds right up my street. Think I need that injection of youth in my life right now : ) Than you. @Gabasaurus
ReplyDeleteAnother fab giveaway!
ReplyDeleteTwitter @brighthair
Sounds fantastic. Hope I win. Thanks x
ReplyDeleteOhh this will be perfect for me, I'm over 35 (yes, sayaing it out loud and proud of it) and my skin started going somewhat prunish :/. It would be lovely to treat it to (and with) these magnificent looking spa products. Another great stocking filler Caroline. Thank you so much
ReplyDeleteThe sugar cane scrub sounds devine. Thanks for the giveaway and merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWould love to try the Youth Food Supplement.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Happy Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteOmg...how I would love to try these products ..I've never heard of them and your recommendations have never disappointed ;-) please can I win this amazing prize. Thanks Caroline and BWW,
ReplyDeleteYour biggest fan- Beenish
This sounds like a perfect Christmas present for mum :)
ReplyDeleteOoh, this looks gorgeous. Thank you again Caroline. xxx
ReplyDeleteThis would be a great extra gift for my mum - happy christmas!x
ReplyDeleteLooks so good, would love to visit the spa
ReplyDeleteI would love to give this to my friend as a present! x
ReplyDeleteOooh my mummy will love this! xxx
ReplyDeleteYes pls! x
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas everyone! Loving these giveaways!
ReplyDeleteWould love to be entered!
ReplyDeletegetupglow at gmail dot com
Sounds amazing!
ReplyDeleteCooo! So glad I haven't missed this giveaway. X
ReplyDeleteRecommendations like this make me wish I lived in London. Merry Christmas Caroline. xx
ReplyDeleteCount me in pretty please.
ReplyDeletexx
Thanks
Megha
meg_mehtab(at)yahoo(dot)com
Am definitely in that category !!! Xx
ReplyDeleteWell I'm just 35, and feel the need for all the help I can get, would love to try this out. Thanks
ReplyDeleteThese look great! x
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely old enough for this one :) Jude xx @jadlgw
ReplyDeleteI would love it! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteSounds amazing, thanks for the chance of winning xx
ReplyDeleteWould love this!! Thank you
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to try these
ReplyDeleteGreat prizes, would definitely love to try them!
ReplyDeleteSounds great,would love to try these,x
ReplyDeleteThis all looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas
ReplyDeleteAs always, this looks amazing, would love to give it a try! Thanks! x
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'm about to become a grandmother and it's quite terrifying to realise that I actually am old enough. I need all the help I can get to avoid immediately turning into a wee wrinkled scone when this baby arrives next month!
ReplyDeletelooks lovely, and i amsure my mum would love 'youth' :)
ReplyDeleteYes please! Thank you xx
ReplyDeleteMmmmmmmmm.
ReplyDeleteA divine xmas gift
ReplyDeleteI definitely fit the profile. 54 and dry mature skin. Would lurve to win these products. I would be thrilled! Thanks for a great year Caroline. You are fabulous. Merry Christmas. Sue
ReplyDeleteWow i've never heard of this brand before.
ReplyDeleteLove the sound of the Sugar Cane Scrub.... yum yum yum!!
taylor-rosejohnstone@hotmail.co.uk
Ive ordered quite a bit of stuff from this fantastic company ( your to blame caroline lol ) and the service you get is brilliant you always get samples and they arrive in pouches filled with rose petals !!!! It really makes my day xxxxx
ReplyDeletelovely! My mum would love these products
ReplyDeleteLooks so good!
ReplyDeleteYes please Anita B
ReplyDeleteWould love these! thank you x
ReplyDeleteCount me in please!
ReplyDeleteYess please, awesome :)
ReplyDeleteMama McLeod would love this!
ReplyDeleteThese look absolutely gorgeous. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteMe please!
ReplyDeleteOh would love this have never tried these products and myself my mum and older sisters would really enjoy getting out faces slathered with these. Thanks Joanne x
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great range x
ReplyDeleteabsolutely divine! Please make my Christmas extra special with these lovely products! x
ReplyDeleteSadly I am old enough to use these products, so would love to win this one
ReplyDeleteVery interesting products. Can't wait to try out!
ReplyDeleteThese would be given to my mum, she deserves a treat!
ReplyDeleteLovely stuff!!!
ReplyDeleteMy mum would love this!
ReplyDeleteHells teeth, I have just realised that I am now 30 years over the starting age for these products, illness and worry this year mean it is starting to show a little, I would love to win this. x
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely. FIngers crossed x
ReplyDeleteThis looks fab! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThey look so amazing! Would love to try them!
ReplyDeleteI would love this!
ReplyDeleteI have never tried anything from this brand so would be very interested to give it a whirl and I know my mum would love to have that cream. Thank you as ever, Caroline.
ReplyDeleteYour landlady sounds perfect. She is a star.
ReplyDeleteThis would be a real treat to get me through this cold, Scottish winter :)
ReplyDeleteStorm Orr (stormorr@hotmail.co.uk)
Never heard of this brand but I would love to try it!
ReplyDeleteLove this prize.
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing. It'd be like having a spa day at home!! (and will definitely need that Youth) x
ReplyDeleteThis looks lovely and I'm definitely old enough!
ReplyDeleteannahcarey@hotmail.com
I am definitely old enough so I'm selfishly keeping this all to myself if I win. BWW facials are amazing by the way!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win this as I am most definitely over 35, lol, thank you for all the lovely giveaways ;o)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win this as I am most definitely over 35, lol, thank you for all the lovely giveaways ;o)
ReplyDeletenever heard of the brand, would be cool to try! xo
ReplyDeletei'd love to try the Youth Food Supplement
ReplyDeleteWould LOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteAm 37 and in need of a lift...fingers crossed
ReplyDeleteCaroline, why on God's green turnip don't you have a youtube channel? It would be fabulous and make lots of revenue!! Do consider it. Happy holidays!
ReplyDeleteNot heard of this brand before but it sure sounds good!x
ReplyDeleteNicee, pretty cool!
ReplyDeletei would love to win this for my mum. She is the most selfless person i know and doesn't spend a penny for herself. This will make her christmas and mine :D
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stuff, would love to win! X
ReplyDeleteI'm of the correct age and I love coconut, a match made in heaven. X
ReplyDeleteAmazing products, love to be the lucky winner.
ReplyDeletejenna_m01@yahoo.com
Lovely!
ReplyDeletemisswippy@aol.com
Great giveaway, Caroline! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :) xx
ReplyDeleteDroooooool
ReplyDeleteDroooooool
ReplyDeleteAwesome! x
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fab giveaway
ReplyDeleteKay W
Would love this 4 my 30 something skin😉
ReplyDelete