The first thing that popped into my head when I started thinking about this year's 12 Days was this candle. I am a candle freak - no really - I've got it bad. Especially for Cire Trudon.
Spiritus Sancti is literally as described: 'Holy Spirit'. It smells of Church. Well, Mass, to be precise.
It contains incense, lily of the valley, labdanum and benzoin. It's one of the best candles ever made and it's up for grabs.
Simply leave a comment below.
Giveaway closes at 11.59pm this evening.
UK only.


Ohhh exciting :) xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Caroline ...I'm your biggest fan ..please can I win this ... Beenish
ReplyDeleteOhhh exciting! :) xxx
ReplyDeleteSounds amazing
ReplyDeleteYuuuuhuuu!! I have been waiting for this! How exciting! Thanks Caroline!
ReplyDeleteah pity it cant be delivered to Ireland :(
ReplyDeleteThis would make my Christmas. Thank you, Caroline!
ReplyDeleteI've never really been into candles before, but A LOT of blogs I read really are... Makes me wonder what I'm missing out on. Thanks for the twelve days of giveaways, fingers crossed. :)
ReplyDeleteWould love to be entered please, and thank you for doing such fabulous giveaways x
ReplyDeleteI would love to add this to my candle collection :) x
ReplyDeleteWish me luck!
ReplyDeletegaaaahh! i have just got into candles this year, don't know what i was thinking before then. I'm always drooling over the Cire Trudon candles in Selfridges but can't quite justify buying one. Now if only i could win one in some awesome competition.... ;-) xx
ReplyDeleteWish me luck!-EK
ReplyDeleteWould love this. Can't wait for each of your 12 days of Christmas prizes x
ReplyDeleteWould love this x
ReplyDeleteggaaah! ive just got into candles this year, not really sure what took me so long. Im constantly drooling over the Cire Trudon candles in Selfridges, but can't quite justify buying one for myself. Now if only i could win one in some awesome competition.... ;-)
ReplyDeleteI would love to be entered, so excited about the giveaways. Can't even imagine what this candle smells like xx
ReplyDeleteI do love a good candle...especially at Christmas xx
ReplyDeleteVery exciting :) x
ReplyDeleteOh what an interesting description of a candle! I hope I win :)
ReplyDeletewould be really cool to win, thanks for the giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteI love candles...especially at Christmas xx
ReplyDeleteomg yummy. love cire trudon!
ReplyDeleteCaroline, could I enter this contest for a friend who lives in the U.K.? I mean as a surprise gift to her. She's a lovely woman who works for social justice causes. You would love her immensely. I live in Canada but would forward her address to you so it could be sent directly to her. And if not, I understand. Thanks for all the wonderful advice here!
ReplyDeleteThat's a really nice giveaway
ReplyDeleteSo curious to try this, it'd be amazing! x
ReplyDeleteI need (really really want) this in my life, oh the excitement for a self confessed candle freak like me!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Would love this!
ReplyDeleteLabdanum is my absolute favourite smell - would love this!
ReplyDeleteI'm only starting to realise the pure relaxation wonderment of candles so I'd love to try Cire Trudon! X
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Would love this!
ReplyDeletePlease and thank you.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds so nice, I would love to win it.
ReplyDeleteI loooove cire trudon! Please count me in x
ReplyDeletecandles are at the top of my christmas list - this one would be a dream! x
ReplyDeleteWell if you dont enter you definitely cannot win. Piiiick meee :) Love your blog. Sincerely Rach
ReplyDeleteMe,me,me, please!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds absolutely stunning!! Fingers crossed!! x
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful prize!
ReplyDeleteI'd love this candle. The packaging is gorgeous! x
ReplyDeleteOooo! I'm salivating just at the sight of it. Marvellous x
ReplyDeleteHmm interesting... smells like church but is the best candle ever, okay I'm intrigued!
ReplyDeleteI've seen Ruth of a model recommends on about these candles, it sounds like it will smell fab! So excited to see what you have for the next 11 days!!
ReplyDeleteI am obsessed with candles right now, haveny heard anything abouy this range before. Would love to try! x
ReplyDeleteWould love to win!
ReplyDeleteSounds gorgeous! Twitter @brighthair
ReplyDeleteSounds delightful!
ReplyDeleteooooohhh love candles! always exited for new scents to try!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this x
ReplyDeleteThis looks fab!
ReplyDeleteLet the fun times roll! this looks lovely
ReplyDeleteOhhhh wow I was just eyeing this the other day online... fingers crossed! Good luck everyone :)
ReplyDeleteWho knows?? it's difficult for me to spend $$$ into a candle, so yeah if I win this, it would be cool!!!! Thanks Caroline! High five!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a really lovely candle. It would make a great present for someone!
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance! I have always wanted a Cire Trudon candle. I am a candle person too....my favorite is Diptyque Opopanax.
ReplyDeleteChristmassy excitement!
ReplyDeleteI love candles in the winter :)
ReplyDeleteSurely there is no better way to banish the left over smells of Christmas lunch, than with this decadent candle. Would love to win :)
ReplyDeleteSounds lovely! I'm not religious but I really like that church smell.
ReplyDeleteWHY ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE? WHY IS AUSTRALIA SO FAR AWAY FROM EVERYTHING AND WHY DO WE LIVE IN AN OVERPRICED COUNTRY?? !! Love it! x
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this! Love your blog A LOT :)
ReplyDeleteWould love me some of that!
ReplyDeleteEee so giddy for this 12days of Christmas giveaways! Thank you for such a lovely giveaway :)
ReplyDeletei'm obsessed with the idea of this candle based on the description... merry christmas!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win one of these!
ReplyDeleteWould be just the ticket (as mother would say) :)
ReplyDeleteWould love to win!
ReplyDeletegetupglow at gmail dot com
Madly into candles:) would be excited to win)
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed!x
ReplyDeleteWow ... gorgeous! You are spooling us :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Kate and I am a candle addict as well! x
ReplyDeleteWow! How amazing! I've had my eye on this candle lately and now it's up for grabs!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful label on that one! xx
ReplyDeleteI'm in!
ReplyDeleteI love perfumes and candles.
Would love to win it! Fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteI'm in!
ReplyDeleteI love perfumes and candles. I just discovered the Arty fragrances ones, I absolutely adore them.
It is all about scents! I love candles! This would be a great opportunity to try a new brand and a new scent for my home.
ReplyDeleteI am teaching my nose how to recognize scents and this would be wonderful! Lovelyyyyy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a unique candle. I've never heard if this brand before but I would love to try it
ReplyDeleteThis looks very exciting, thanks Caroline x
ReplyDeleteIt sounds amazing! Wish me luck!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous candle. Perfect for this time of year.
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaways!
ReplyDeleteI live in Canada but I would love to win this for my mum who lives in Hampshire. She never buys herself any luxuries and I think it would be a lovely Christmas surprise for her to win it :) xx
ReplyDeleteYes please please please
ReplyDeleteLooks fabulous! Not a brand I am familiar with so I would love to give it a try...
ReplyDeleteSo lovely. The difference between fancy candle and cheap ones cannot be ignored. The fancy ones are usually worth the extra ££!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the next 12 days Caroline- thank you!
ReplyDeleteI love candles too! Currently enjoying some Christmas scents & have some fab Ecoya ones for springtime. Would love to win!
ReplyDeleteHow cool the competition! Thanks for doing such a great giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteOoh yes please. Merry Christmas x
ReplyDeleteWow this is an amazing prize! I'd love to win xx
ReplyDeleteThis candle sounds (and I'm sure smells) lovely! Want it!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Would love to win xx
ReplyDeleteI'm in! Greetings for you!
ReplyDeleteLove this!!
ReplyDeleteReminded me just how much I love the smell of incense.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great prize! Something most of us wouldn't buy for ourselves but would love!
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas Caroline. Thanks for all your advice over the last year xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a great prize! Something most of us wouldn't buy for ourselves but would love!
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas Caroline. Thanks for all your advice over the last year xx
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to my first year of your 22 days of Christmas - exciting! X
ReplyDeleteThis would be a real Xmas treat!
ReplyDeleteIn winter I tend to go through a candle phases, I've got four in our front room and three in the bedroom already, I'm sure there'll be many more as the temperature drops even further!
ReplyDeleteI love candles - this one sounds lovely x
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas Caroline!
ReplyDeleteOhhh it looks perfect! I'm OBSESSED with candles and always on the hunt for some new brands to try!
ReplyDeletex
Great giveaway - thanks Caroline! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the great advice, and the chance to enter the giveaways.
ReplyDeleteOoh me please!
ReplyDeleteChic_Happens_ on Twitter
Sounds beautiful!
ReplyDeleteso many comments before sunrise! count me in - who doesn't love a good candle?
ReplyDeletethanks
Sounds gorgeous, would love to win such a luxe candle x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, would love to win.
ReplyDeletePretty impressive!I cannot wait to smell it :)
ReplyDeleteWould LOVE to win this! Happy Christmas :) x x
ReplyDeleteHello, my name is Sarah and I'm a scented candle addict.
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing.
ReplyDelete@katiefletch82 awesome giveaway. Thanks Caroline :-)
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteLovely! Happy Christmas xxxx
ReplyDeleteLegendary candles but have never had one of my own!
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas peeps xx
Smells like Churches? I need this. It might make Rob propose or something! xxx
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazing, wow I hope I win! Thank you x
ReplyDeleteLegendary candles - would love to experience this.
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas peeps xx
wow, this gives me goose bumps!! sounds fascinating!!
ReplyDeleteNot heard of this brand, but would love to give it a go!
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazing, wow I hope I win! Thank you x
ReplyDeleteLUSH x
ReplyDeleteHello beautiful candle!! How I'd like you to be on my mantelpiece... I will keep my fingers crossed and thank you for this giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!! :) x
ReplyDeleteLove! Happy Christmas x
ReplyDeleteFabulously handsome candle and am sure it smells "divine".
ReplyDeleteSuch unusual give away. Fab idea, I hope I will be the lucky one. Thank you x
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I'd love to win this (me and half the rest of the world). Happy Christmas!
ReplyDeleteOoh, would love this :) Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete@fizzyvimto
What a beautiful candle! Would brighten any Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous prize, thanks Caroline! Happy first day of Christmas :) xx
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway, contacttalisa@gmail.com
ReplyDeletehttp://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/latest-in-beauty-whatsinyourstocking.html
I'd really love to win this, so that I could gift it to my mother, as she adores incense-y scents, the colour green and candles! xx
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win this candle for my mother, who adores incense-y scents, the colour green and candles! xx
ReplyDeleteI love candles! :)
ReplyDeleteOoh, this sounds lovely. What a fantastic giveaway. Fingers crossed. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the sound of this as a wonderful treat for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this!
ReplyDeleteHello, I love scented candles too although I don't know this brand. It sounds and looks beautiful, perfect for Christmas. Thankyou for doing the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds lovely!
ReplyDeletethat smell in the Christmas Eve morning ….
ReplyDeleteIm excited for ur giveaways how are u contacted if ur a winner so i can check ???
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice giveaway. I would love to win. Merry Christimas to you!
ReplyDeleteLove your no nonsense advice. Awesome give away (I have my fingers crossed!). Thanks.
ReplyDeleteSounds amazing!
ReplyDeleteSounds amazing.
ReplyDeleteLove this first giveaway day. I would love to win this one for two of my best friends who are getting married this Saturday. They both love candles… :)
ReplyDeleteLove this first day of giveaways. I'd like to win this for my two friends who are getting married this Saturday (and who both love candles…)
ReplyDeleteOh, only recently discovered the brand. This would be perfect for getting better acquainted!
ReplyDeleteAmaltee
foxtale@gmx.de (my address is UK)
As a candle addict, I'd love to win.
ReplyDeleteAlways partial to a bit of candle!
ReplyDeleteWould love to smell this! x
ReplyDeletelove a good candle <3 and it looks so beautiful! i hope i get this :) you are my skin saviour btw! love you and your blog!
ReplyDeleteThe scent sounds unusual! Would love this, have a serious candle addiction!
ReplyDeleteLove the sound of this. I can never bring myself to buy expensive candles ... spending too much on skincare! Would love the chance to try it and find out if they're worth it :) x
ReplyDeleteA holy candle for Christmas how lovely :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful perfect Christmas gift x
ReplyDeleteThanks Caroline x
ReplyDeleteOh incense, the perfect Christmas scent, looks so luxurious!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of this brand before. I would love to try though :) x
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! I've always wanted to try Cire Trudon! Thank you so very much x
ReplyDeleteSounds divine. Smells like church...yum
ReplyDeleteI love candles too ;) xx
ReplyDeleteYou are brilliant, Caroline.
ReplyDeleteElla
Yes please! Love your description of the candle scent!
ReplyDeleteThank you Caroline this looks heavenly
ReplyDeleteWould love to be entered into this giveaway. Can never have enough candles.
ReplyDeleteReally excited to see what items come up over the 12 day. I'm sure anything you love I will love. Would make my Christmas to win x x
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful candle.
ReplyDeleteKay W
ohh my mum would love this xxx
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas x
ReplyDeleteWoah, a candle that's almost guaranteed to evoke my much suppressed feelings of Catholic guilt! Consider me entered! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win this for my mum, but she's already got a Diptyque on the go so maybe she'd let me keep it...
ReplyDeleteI'd love love love to win this and have a moments peace and tranquility in a day full of two toddlers covered in snot! Love your blog, been following for a looong time xxx
ReplyDeleteYoohoo! Looks gorge xxx
ReplyDeleteYooohoo! Looks gorge :) xx
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the smell of churches at christmas! So magical.
ReplyDelete"It smells of church". Brilliant.
ReplyDeleteOh my God, Cire Trudon! Takes me back to when I lived in Paris, their shop is divine.... please let it be me! x
ReplyDeleteI've gone daft for candles lately too. Would love to win this. Merry Christmas x
ReplyDeleteLooks like a gorgeous candle!
ReplyDeleteGemma x
I'm a slight freak with candles as well I currently have 10 Yankee Candles burning around the house! It would be nice to try something different!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxoxo
I'd love to win this, it looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThis candle looks like a dream!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good giveaway prize!
My email is bettybettyvintage@gmail.com xx
Wish me luck!
ReplyDelete@lifestyledlndn
This would be the perfect festive candle!
ReplyDeleteLooks perfect!
ReplyDeleteSounds delicious! X
ReplyDeleteBy heck ! What a candle x
ReplyDeleteCount me in, please!
ReplyDeleteCount me in, please
ReplyDelete