Friday 13th. Lucky for some!
First off, I have to say a huge personal thank you to Escentual.com for being the Welsh 'arm' of Give and Makeup. Rakesh and the team have been helping us out almost from the beginning and we're beyond grateful.
Escentual.com are 13 years old this year and to celebrate they are offering one ridiculously lucky reader nearly £600 of fragrance.
The 4th Day of Giveaways comprises of:
Marc Jacobs Honey 50ml
DKNY Be Delicious Skin Hydrating Eau de Toilette 50ml
Just Cavalli Man 50ml
Nina Ricci Nina 50ml
Ricci Ricci 50ml
Carolina Herrera
212 Men 50ml
Carolina Herrera 212 Women 60ml
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Women
50ml
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men 50ml
Paco Rabanne 1 Million 50ml
Paco Rabanne
Lady Million 50ml
Paco Rabanne Black XS L'Exces Women 50ml
Paco Rabanne Black
XS L'Exces Men 50ml
Also: as a one-off, in light of their 13th year, Escentual have a 13% discount code* running today only.
Simply type 'Friday13' in the voucher code box when you place your order.
(*excludes Clarins, Sample Sets, and Shipping)
To win all of the above fragrances, simply:
- Leave a comment below (Because of hideous spam, I approve all comments and will be asleep for the first 6 hours of this giveaway, please don't worry if your comment doesn't show - no need to send it more than once.)
- Giveaway closes at 11.59pm this evening (13th)
- Due to fragrance being classed as hazardous goods, this giveaway is open to UK readers only.
- By entering this giveaway you are confirming that you have read the Giveaway T&C's.



Amazing! x
ReplyDeleteFriday 13th... I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky...! Oh Caroline, there are three of my staple perfumes in there, it's like it was made for me! :P Lady million is on its last dregs, and Be Delicious and CH212 are long run out. Fingers crossed, and my goodness, you weren't making it up when you said you had some corkers coming! I'm speechless! (and hopeful!) :) x
ReplyDeleteI'm speachless. Many thankyous x
ReplyDeleteHope Friday 13th is my lucky day!
ReplyDeleteI would love to give these a try. Thank you Caroline!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic prize! :-) Would absolutely <3 to win! xXx
ReplyDeleteWow I would love to win all that.
ReplyDeleteAmazing as always Caroline. Thanks for the giveaway.
HONEY !!!!i LOVE THAT GIVEAWAYS MORE AND MORE!!!THEY KEEPS ME LOGGED IN ALL THE TIME:))
ReplyDeleteGreat prize please pick a poor student!!
ReplyDeleteNow that's a Christmas bundle! I didn't know Escentual were involved in Give and Make Up. Reasonably close to me and a great cause :-)
ReplyDeleteWould love this prize! Perfect last minute Christmas presents for the family! Loving the giveaways! xx
ReplyDeleteNina is one of my favorite fragrances!! This is an amazing giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI love lady milion. Smells amaazing!!!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy reading your blog and I'd love to win in this competition.
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazing! Would be so psyched to win.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this prize! I am in desperate need of a new fragrance! Fingers crossed xx
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this prize! I am in desperate need of a new fragrance! Fingers crossed xx
ReplyDeleteOH my GOSH. This is an insane giveaway! Big Thank you to yourself, Caroline and Escentual. Wah!;D
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway and code, love Marc Jacobs Honey.
ReplyDeleteWow sounds fab!
ReplyDeletePlease help me and my family smell better this Christmas with the gift of these aaaaamazing scents and fragrances. Jo x my email is amazingjoanne@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteThis would literally be all my Christmases come at once! What a generous giveaway :-)
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to be able to win this giveaway! This is just so fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI wish to win it...
ReplyDeleteI would love to be able to win this giveaway! This is just so fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWow this is an amazing wonderful giveaway, every girls dream. Thank you
ReplyDeleteOmg ! What a givaway !!!! Amazing Caroline xxxx
ReplyDeleteWow! That is one amazing giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThat's a LOTTTTTT of fragrances. If I win my boyfriend will have to stop complaining about me spending money on smell water...
ReplyDeleteOoh, great giveaway! I don't actually have a fragrance at the moment so would be amazing to win!
ReplyDeleteWow that's a long list! Would love to win.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a lot of nice fragrance. I'd love to win that, Caroline. Please enter me into the draw. Thank you for your great giveaways!
ReplyDeleteso many amazing fragrances listed!! literally every one is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteOooh lots of new fragrances to try:)
ReplyDeleteHallelujah! YES, i'd like to win! :D
ReplyDeleteOh my word, this is the greatest giveaway !!! Some lucky lady and her man are in for a treat beyond heaven.
ReplyDeleteSuch a genorous give away.. Fingers crossed xx
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Hopefully it will smell better than my 'post-work's-xmas-do' husband does right now. #prayingtotheporcelaingod.
ReplyDeleteWOW! this is insane. thanks escentual
ReplyDeleteI've wanted the 212 VIP and Marc Jacobs Honey for absolute aaaages!! Another amazing giveaway!
ReplyDeleteSounds like lovely gift!
ReplyDeleteNow that looks like a stunning give away X :-)
ReplyDeletelovely jubbly xxx
ReplyDeleteAaaaaaw:-( Uk only again:-(
ReplyDeleteOne of my favourite numbers 13, lets see if its Lucky today!! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope it's open to US. I would love that gift!
ReplyDeleteI would so love to win this . Thank you
ReplyDeleteEscentual are a fab company and stock so many of my favourite products. Thanks for another absolutely lovely giveaway
ReplyDeleteOMG. I am a fragrance addict, this would be my dream gift!!!!
ReplyDeleteTwitter @brighthair
Wow..what an array of fragrances!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing prize!
ReplyDelete@hayleysellick
thanks for this awesome comp
ReplyDeleteThere are so many perfumes in this list that I'd love to try! Hope that I will get picked :) thanks
ReplyDeleteWOW What an amazing prize!!!! Really hoping Friday 13th brings me some luck :) x
ReplyDeletewow what a fantastic prize, your so generous, your page has so much info on it too, Ive added it to my favs x
ReplyDeleteWow, this looks amazing! What a generous prize.
ReplyDeleteFabulous giveaway! Perfect to build a new fragrance collection for 2014 (I only own one...)
ReplyDeleteCan't believe I'm first)) official Hirons maniac/insomniac:)
ReplyDeleteI would love this. I've never really found my "signature sent" and would love to try these out.
ReplyDeleteYes please! Another superb giveaway, thx xx
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolutely wonderful Prize Giveaway. A dream of a prize, I do like nice perfume. Plus it is always nice to give and receive such a wonderful gift. This is a great selection, could treat the man in my life also. What a delight.
ReplyDeleteWhoever wins will be on cloud 9.
Rachel Craig
Would love to win this!
ReplyDeleteCount me in please x
ReplyDeleteThanks for another great giveaway Caroline! God Bless :)
ReplyDeleteyou have the most amazing giveaways! thanks so much for hosting them:) i would love these perfumes, especially MJ Honey!
ReplyDeletewow these just keep getting better :) thank you xo.
ReplyDeleteI love Marc Jacobs fragrances!
ReplyDeleteBest giveaway yet - thanks Caroline! Haven't been able to afford to buy perfume for myself for I don't know how long but I adore all the fragrances on offer - especially DKNY and Marc Jacobs!
ReplyDeleteOoh, such lovely things! x
ReplyDeleteCarlie
Best giveaway I've seen EVER!!
ReplyDeleteYummy! Fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteSounds amazing, thanks Caroline!
ReplyDelete@something4mon
Yei! Day four. Wishing myself luck for this giveaway. Lucky Friday the 13th
ReplyDeleteWow! Another amazing prize! Thank you Caroline!
ReplyDeleteWowee!!!! That's what I call a giveaway :) Happy Christmas Lady Hirons xx
ReplyDeleteWow! Sooooo excited! Christmas is coming early.
ReplyDeleteOh I spot a few family favourites, I could be like a fragrant Santa with this lot
ReplyDeleteFantastic!
ReplyDeleteWow what a generous prize, your giveaways are getting more amazing each day! I would definitely spend 2014 smelling good if nothing else, if I won this! xx
ReplyDeleteGreat comp and instant win with 13% discount. Thanks both. Louise Page
ReplyDeleteWow! Another fab prize! x
ReplyDeleteThank you and best best wishes for 2014 :)
ReplyDeleteLove! Happy Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteWow me and the other half will smell fab all 2014 & probably most of 2015!!
ReplyDeleteWow me and the other half will smell fab all 2014 & probably most of 2015!!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this giveawa, lwhat sort of girl doesnt love a bit of fragrance!
ReplyDeletewow, this give away is insane!
ReplyDeleteWow-great prize. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteOmg how wonderful is today's gift. Thank you do much Caroline for this amazing giveaway!
ReplyDeleteBeenish
I would love to smell like all these... ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is a fantastic prize! Hoping I'm the lucky recipient :)
ReplyDelete@jo_kates
wow this is the most amazing giveaway, would make the bf very happy too!
ReplyDeleteWow what an amazing giveaway!x
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWould love to try some of those :)
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDelete@Fizzyvimto
Escentuals are already a great website with sometimes good discounts, so this is a really great competition prize from them. I would be delighted to win this one!!
ReplyDeleteI love escentual!!! When I visit cardiff next I will definitely be paying their store a visit. Amazing products at unbeatable prices. Whoever wins this giveaway is very lucky!
ReplyDeletewow what a fantastic giveaway !! would love to win :) please enter me :)
ReplyDeleteGrat prize. Fingers crossed x
ReplyDeleteamazing!!
ReplyDeleteWow! So many new perfumes to try out if I won :)
ReplyDeleteAll fingers and toes crossed!!!
ReplyDeleteLove love love all these
Please enter me x
I ( French accent) "odour" this giveaway!
ReplyDelete@katiefletch82 amazing giveaway! :-D
ReplyDeleteWow, super prize!
ReplyDeletethis is AHmazing!!!!! i really want marc jacobs honey but i can never afford to buy it!!
ReplyDeleteAnother great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteGreat prize Caroline. Please enter me in giveaway
ReplyDeleteBEST giveaway yet! contacttalisa@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway Caroline. Please enter me in the giveaway. Many thanks :)
ReplyDeleteBloody hell - what a great prize!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful give away! email is joannemccluskey@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a great prize and my fingers are crossed!
ReplyDeletewould love to win this amazing giveaway !! absolutely sensational :-) !!
ReplyDeleteI love Escentual! And I'd love to win this one. *hopeful face*
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this. Thanks. Email is louise_woodman@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeleteEEK! Me, me, me! This looks amazing, Ive never tried any of these and my Dad is on his last drops of a bottle of Joop! Help him smell good!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway, thank you! (also apologies for entering twice on yesterdays giveaway...mistake on my part) x
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday escentuals
ReplyDeleteFab giveaway!
ReplyDeletePick meeeeeeeeeeee..
Please :)
What an immense haul of perfume! If i win I will definitely be sharing out the goodies amongst my nearest and dearest! Many thanks xx
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing, as always. PLEASE let me win :)
ReplyDeletetried nit to be 1 in a hundreds of comments but thats not possible…. as everyone I would loooove to win those beautiful scents!
ReplyDeleteWowser - look at all those fragrances. I would LOVE to win them. Thank you for another brill give away :) kebabster@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLucky Friday?
ReplyDeleteWow, I think this is my dream prize!! Please put my name in the hat x
ReplyDeleteHow brilliant would it be to win this!
ReplyDeleteNo excuses not to smell good!! Laura x
ReplyDeletelove to win :) xo
ReplyDeleteAwesome prize!! Would smell delicious for an eternity! Thanks Escentuals and Caroline
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazing!! I'm currently in uni coursework hell so it would make my day to win this :) xx
ReplyDeleteooOoo wow! Please? I'd love this - and I'd share.
ReplyDeleteChic_Happens_ on twitter
This is an amazing giveaway, hope I'm the luck one. X
ReplyDeleteWow what a lovely give away!
ReplyDeleteMe please! x
ReplyDeleteAmazing prizes on here caroline!
ReplyDeleteOoh!! My favourite thing next to make up and skincare is fragrance!! I love a beautiful smell. Fingers crossed for Friday the 13th! @missusdeeb
ReplyDeleteOh wow!
ReplyDeleteThat is one amazing give away. What more could one ask for with all those goodies x
ReplyDeleteDefinitely lucky for some!
ReplyDeleteWow, what an amazing prize, thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely people! Thank you for the giveaway and prizes! Please enter me and good luck everyone x
ReplyDeleteBlimey! That's crazy! The Welsh are so generous (and I'm only a little little biased!) Nina Ricci's scents are my go-to all year round!
ReplyDeleteBlimey! That's crazy! The Welsh are so generous (and I'm only a little little biased!) Nina Ricci's scents are my go-to all year round!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely people! Thank you for the giveaway and prizes! Please enter me and good luck everyone x
ReplyDeleteHello Caroline, I would love to win this. Happy Christmas darlin x
ReplyDeleteSo. Many. Fragrances! Amazing.
ReplyDeleteYes please! I've run out of a scent a couple of weeks ago and haven't had the chance to find a new one since I'm in college so much these days. Love!
ReplyDeleteWow Caroline, this looks amazing what a prize! Please enter me, I'd love to win :) !
ReplyDeleteSince my favourite scent - Dior's Midnight Poison - was discontinued earlier in the year (waaaah!) I've been on the hunt for a new favourite - winning this amazing haul would certainly give me the chance to try out some new fragrances for size.
ReplyDeleteOoh count me in! This is a fantastic giveaway!
ReplyDeletepls enter me.
ReplyDeletemany thanks
Wow, another great one. Look forward to just seeing what the giveaway is, never mind the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Would love it! xx
ReplyDeleteAnother amazing giveaway thank you! My son was born on Fri the 13th, it's a lucky day for me :-)))
ReplyDeleteIt's Chriiiiistmaaaaass!
ReplyDeleteI can't even ... just looking at this makes me happy. So first of thanks for that and: oh yes, I want! Would also make wonderful presents for my army of (bad smelling? O_o) girlfriends, haha. So wonderful of you to do these giveaways!
ReplyDeleteMy logic is that if I enter every single giveaway, I might just win one eventually!
ReplyDeletewow, this is so so generous! it would be incredible to win- it would bring goodies to all my family and friends! thanks you so much for such amazing giveaways X
ReplyDeleteAMAZING GIVEAWAY!!XXXXXXTHANK YOU SO MUCH CAROLINE!!
ReplyDeleteHoly crapola! This is amazing! Friday 13th will be lucky for someone!
ReplyDeletepls enter me into this. merry xmas
ReplyDeleteThese giveaways are just getting better! Thanks Caroline. X
ReplyDeletePlease count me in. Merry Christmas, Caroline and Escentual.
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I'd love to win! Lady million is my all time favourite scent.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely giveaway! I would love to win of course :) Good luck to everyone! xxx
ReplyDeleteI love Friday 13th and your giveaways :-) Christmas is soooo close!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of fragrance!! Haha
ReplyDeleteYay, I spotted some faves in the pile! Hope Fri 13th brings me luck :p
ReplyDeleteOh my! Yes please x
ReplyDeleteI love Friday 13th and these give aways! Christmas is sooo close!
ReplyDeletewow...thats great...would loveit!
ReplyDeleteMMM somebody will be smelling of roses, what an amazing price to win ! xxx
ReplyDeleteYvonne
OMG! This is an insane giveaway! Happy Birthday Escentuals :)
ReplyDeleteSugra
Lovely giveaway, happy Christmas Caroline !
ReplyDeleteSarah D
Incredible giveaway! Let's hope the 13th is lucky! x
ReplyDeleteIn my final year of uni with deadlines/exams looming so I haven't been able to shop much for Christmas presents yet this year. This would be incredible. Cheers Caroline & escentual.com for your generosity!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how generous Escentual are, this is a seriously good stash! Thank you for offering such an amazing giveaway, there really is something to share with everyone there. My Mum and Sister would dive right in! I shall definitely be using the discount code for some last minute presents too.
ReplyDeleteThank you Caroline for holding the giveaway x
Amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow this is a massive prize. The fragrance fanatic in me is squealing right now!
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing prize - fingers cross!
ReplyDeleteGail
OMG what a brilliant prize - fingers crossed!!
ReplyDeleteGail xx
Oooooooo All of my favourite perfumes! Lady Million, DKNY, Ricci and ESPECIALLY Marc Jacobs - Honey!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited!!!!
taylor-rosejohnstone@hotmail.co.uk
From a perfume junkies point of view this has to be the best giveaway ever! Jude x @jadlgw
ReplyDeleteWow! X
ReplyDeletewould love to win ! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Escentual and Caroline! Happy Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like an amazing giveaway! That much perfume would last me forever and save me loads :D xxx
ReplyDeleteChrist on a bike. Fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteSmells good ;)
ReplyDeleteSuch a fabulous giveaway! fragrances galore!! Thanks Caroline!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I'd love to win!
ReplyDeleteFriday 13th is lucky for me...I was born on Friday 13th! Fingers crossed for some good luck
ReplyDeleteWow what a generous giveaway! I'll be using the discount code for some lovely Caudalie. Thanks Caroline x
ReplyDeleteGenerous!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! Would love to win :) x
ReplyDeleteWow what an amazing giveaway, thanks Caroline! I'll be using the discount code for some lovely Caudalie products.
ReplyDeleteYes please, they would make wonderful presents for all my family :)
ReplyDelete