Tonight at Midnight the 12 Days of Giveaways start. I thought it would be easier to lay out the T&C's all in one place before we set off!
- All Giveaways are open for 24 hours only. Midnight to 11.59pm on the day of posting.
- Whether the Giveaway is open UK or internationally will be stated on the post.
- Winners will have 48 hours to claim the prize or another winner will be chosen.
- In extenuating circumstances an alternative prize may be offered to the one shown.
- The prizes will be sent directly from the brands/retailers - I cannot be held responsible for any lost parcels.
Best of luck everyone and thank you to everyone donating such amazing prizes for the Giveaways!
I've never done a giveaway like this before. How does one get in on this? What must I do?
ReplyDeleteJust check the blog everyday and enter if it takes your fancy! Simples. X
DeleteHow do I enter or make a comment?
DeleteI can't see my entry has it been accepted? x
DeleteCire Trudon oh how I love you. If you could find your way to New Zealand I promise you pride of place in my home for Christmas. Yours truly, your number one fan.
DeleteHow exciting!!
ReplyDeleteIneffable Beauty
SOOO excited!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/latest-in-beauty-whatsinyourstocking.html
Ohhhh exciting! Thanks for this :)
ReplyDeleteAmeliaRose | Beauty Blogger
I'm so excited I have set an alarm on my phone to check bloglovin in the morning yayayayay!!!!
ReplyDeleteitbeautyxo.blogspot.co.uk
amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited! It's like Christmas come early xx
ReplyDeleteEyes are peeled for the first giveaway you fabulous, generous thing you! X
ReplyDeletePoised and ready!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! What fun. Can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! What fun. Can't wait to see the prizes!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh this is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteWoop woop pretty exciting stuff! I like that the entry is only 24 hours, means that you actually have to be a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI'm reading Your blog for a little while, then I look on this post and think, giveway is for me? no i don't deserve. :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to it :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you to you too, for making us a beautiful Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteWill keep my eyes peeled :)
ReplyDeleteYou is awesome! Xxxx
ReplyDeletewow, this will be great! and thanks for making some of them international!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds lovely, how kind of you!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh can't wait
ReplyDeleteAaaaaaahh!! I can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait! Thanks Caroline😇
ReplyDeleteWow Caroline you're the best!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely of you to be doing this!
ReplyDeleteIf I don't win it I may have to buy it anyway. I am worth it!
ReplyDeleteLooks gorgeous if I don't win it will have to buy I think!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lovely winter candle
ReplyDeleteLooks brilliant! Hope I win something x excited!
ReplyDeleteLovely thank you! @helsbrownie79
ReplyDeleteLovely....it's the best kind of advent calendar! Hope I'm in with a chance....x
ReplyDeleteSooooo excited!!! And so grateful for your kind consideration to us readers!!! Happy Holidays! XoXo...
ReplyDeleteLovely candle Caroline, can usually only stretch to yankee candles fingers crossed
ReplyDeleteLooks fabulous! Loving your work (as ever!).
ReplyDeleteThese are truly exquisite candles that will transport you back in time.....
ReplyDeleteYes please i would love this prize would be an awesome christmas pressie!
ReplyDeleteThanks i would love this pressie thanks.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous Giveaway! Very generous x
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous giveaway! Very generous x
ReplyDeleteanywhere in the world...yes that would work well. Merry Christmas Caroline.
ReplyDeleteMerry christmas to you and your family, great giveaways.xxx
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays to you and your family, great giveaway.xxxx
ReplyDeleteAnother amazing giveaway,thank you.x
ReplyDeleteFab site and great giveaways. Thank you xxxx
ReplyDeleteFab site and great giveaways. Thank you xxxx
ReplyDeletewhoop whoop! Thanks Caroline. Merry Christmas lovely x
ReplyDeleteWhoop Whoop. Thanks Caroline. Merry Christmas lovely xxx
ReplyDeleteWow lovely prizes! xx
ReplyDelete@ERtweeting
Thank you Caroline, seasons greetings.xxx
ReplyDeleteLove neals yard stuff, used to drink their women's tea.xxx
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely gift, thank you Caroline xxxx
ReplyDeleteWow! Please let the chosen one be me! x
ReplyDeleteanother day and another great give away WOW thank you!!!!!!!! xx
ReplyDeletewill the winners be contacted or announced (where&when), thank you and to the sponsor for AMAZING gifts xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice Christmas giveaway Caroline, thanks.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and thanks for the nice giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI love the giveaways. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteoh ohoh! i hope i win!!! merry christmas everyone :)
ReplyDelete