The shortened version of one of THE most recommended products during my skin consultations. Wild Rose Beauty Balm. Bliss in a pot.
You can win that, plus the other beautiful products pictured in the Neal's Yard Luxury Wild Rose Skincare Collection as part of Day Five of the 12 Days.
Thank you Neal's Yard. www.nealsyardremedies.com @NYR_Official
To enter:
- Leave a comment below (Because of hideous spam, I approve all comments and will be asleep for the first 6 hours of this giveaway, please don't worry if your comment doesn't show - no need to send it more than once.)
- Giveaway closes at 11.59pm this evening (14th)
- This giveaway is open to UK readers only.
- By entering this giveaway you are confirming that you have read the Giveaway T&C's.

Amazing products. I would love to win this. Thanks. X
ReplyDeleteAnother great prize, thanks!
ReplyDeleteOMG I LOOVVVEEEEEEEE NEAL'S YARD. PLEASEEEEEEEEE CAN I WIN THIS AND LOVE YOU CAROLINE FOR THIS AMAZING GIVEAWAY!
ReplyDelete(your& Neal's yard's biggest fan) Beenish
Ah, i've always wanted to try the famous wild rose beauty balm. Heres hoping i win! xxx
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing! My mum has been telling me for years to 'use a bloody flannel' she's pretty please someone has finally shown me the error of my ways! This balm would be the perfect addition to my trusty flannel :)
ReplyDeleteMore treats!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes, please!
ReplyDeleteI can't stop commenting on these giveaway posts
ReplyDeleteHave been looking to try a balm after reading my first of your blogs. Would obviously love to try one for free! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to try Neal's Yard for ages! What a great little kit
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love Neal's Yard Remedies. Another great giveaway. Thank you, Caroline.
ReplyDeleteOooh yes please! Thank you! Good luck
ReplyDeleteSuch a delicious collection. A great gift. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThis stuff is amazing!
ReplyDeletethanks!
ReplyDeleteThis stuff is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI would kill for this! Yes please! xxxx
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing :) would love to win it
ReplyDeleteWould love to win- great prize! @macdoodle777
ReplyDeleteoh i've wanted to try the beauty balm for ages! would love to win x
ReplyDeletei would love to win...obsessed with skin care!! loll thanks
ReplyDeleteAdd me to the list (again!) please.
ReplyDeleteBliss in a pot, I'm liking the sound of that. Thanks for another great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAlways wanted to try the Wild Rose Beauty Balm!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win try these! Thanks Caroline and Neal's Yard!
ReplyDeleteBlah blah blah. YES PLEASE! Thanks
ReplyDeleteI would love the chamce to win! Xx
ReplyDeleteAnd it just keeps on getting better! I adore Neal's Yard products and would love to try more of the rose range. Thank you to NY and Caroline for these giveaways xx
ReplyDeleteThank you for the amazing prize! Would love to win this :)
ReplyDeleteamazing giveaway!would love to try this range x
ReplyDeleteI've been dying to try the Neals Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm for such a long time. It would be absolutely wonderful to win this and to experience how good it is for myself. I do love Neals Yard though, their face masks are fab!
ReplyDeleteGem x
http://www.gemmameansjewel.com
E: gemmaantonia@gmail.com
ohhhh more goodies, I have Never tried Neal's Yard, would love to try these lovely products.
ReplyDeleteOh nice xxx
ReplyDeletejenna_m1@yahoo.com
Fab giveaway!! Would love to try some Neal's Yard. x
ReplyDeletewww.misslinnyo.blogspot.com
Would love to try these. Thanks for the giveaways
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely! I'd love to win.
ReplyDeleteOh I've wanted to try these! Twitter @brighthair
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely
ReplyDeleteKay W
Would love this! Thanks x
ReplyDeleteLove the balm so it would be great to try the other products too. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHave wanted to try neals yard for ages & my skin loves rose. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteJust ran out of the beauty balm so would live to win!!
ReplyDeleteAfter reading that the beauty balm is so recommended by you...I feel the need to try it.Thank you!
ReplyDeleteJust ran out of the beauty balm so would live to win!!
ReplyDeleteAfter reading that the beauty balm is highly recommended by you...I feel the need to try it. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteMe me me please! :)
ReplyDeleteRoses? Yes please! :)
ReplyDeleteRoses? Yes please! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know the brand but it looks amazing..... And if you like it.....
ReplyDeleteYou love your beauty balms Caroline...and I love them too! Thanks for another great giveaway xx
ReplyDeleteOooh errrrr !!!! Would love to win these beautys xxxxx
ReplyDeleteYes please!
ReplyDeletewould love this please!!!
ReplyDeleteI need this in my life , thanks x
ReplyDeleteI love Neals Yard would love to try some more of their products! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the lovely prizes!
ReplyDeleteyeeees! I want it! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fantastic giveaway! Fingers crossed! :) x
ReplyDeleteHi never tried Neals yard products before this would be an amazingly incredible way for me to start. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fantastic giveaway! Fingers crossed! x
ReplyDeletei am addicted to every single of your recommandations....
ReplyDeletei will surely love this....
Oooh, pick me, pick me! I absolutely adore roses. <3
ReplyDeleteOoh this set looks amazing! Would love to win it! XXx
ReplyDeleteOh I love Neal's Yard! Thank you for doing these amazing giveaways! x
ReplyDeleteGreat selection, thanks for putting this effort in. Merry X-mas!
ReplyDeleteOh I love Neal's Yard! Thank you for doing these lovely giveaways!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOooh I'd love this !! Yeeaa for the giveaways !
ReplyDeleteAnother great giveaway!
ReplyDelete!!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try these products! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI know someone who would just love it!
ReplyDeleteI know someone who would just love this!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try these! Hope I get the chance!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try these! Look absolutely lovely!
ReplyDeleteFabulous prize and I would be delighted if I was lucky enough to win!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery excited about the balm!)
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely!
ReplyDeletelovely giveaway
ReplyDeleteLooks great, I'd love to win!
ReplyDeleteFantastic giveaway! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteDamn! I really wish this one was inernational. Anyway, hope you enjoy this you lucky UK ONLY people.
ReplyDeleteWow another awsome giveaway! Would be so nice to win it.x
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this, thanks for another great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteLove these products! maggiekutyreff@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI need this because of so many reasons!
ReplyDeleteLiisa K.
Love to try the balm, and the products are so-oo beautiful
ReplyDeleteI would soooo love to win this gift :)
ReplyDeleteOh, the the Wild Rose Beauty Balm! Would love to win one!
ReplyDeleteLOVE rose scented skincare and would love to try Neal's Yard.
ReplyDeletePretty packaging!
ReplyDeleteHere's my entry. Fingers crossed :)
ReplyDeleteAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH! That is fantastic! Brilliant! Wonderful! The BEST THING EVER! Please pick me I love neal's yard remedies! (And you too Caroline!) The smell of the rose cream reminds me instantly of my elegant Grandmother who used to grow roses all around her garden. She meant the world to me and there is nothing more special to me than the smell of a rose. xx
ReplyDeleteOhhhh! Lovely! *Rubbing hands with glee*
ReplyDeleteCH & NYR, you are spoiling us! x
ReplyDeleteLove Neal's Yard Remedies !!
ReplyDeleteScrummy! Please count me in xx
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this. I've become obsessed with neals yard products recently. X
ReplyDeleteNeals Yard, made with love, beautiful <3
ReplyDeleteYes please! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePlease Santa Hirons. I've been soooooo good this year x
ReplyDeleteFa la la la laaaaa la la la la
ReplyDeleteFa la la la laaaa la la la la
ReplyDeleteThanks caroline for another great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteOoh would love to try this, fingers crossed! Thanks Mrs Hirons and Neal's Yard.
ReplyDeletelindagravy@googlemail.com
Would really love to win this give away. To help my eczema/psorisis that flares up around my hair line.Thanks.
ReplyDeleteWould love to win. Love you blog!!!
ReplyDeleteWould love to try these! Xx
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway - love Neal's Yard
ReplyDeleteI love this products! I would like to win:)
ReplyDeleteSeriously want to win this!!! In desperate need of a good skincare line :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks so luxurious! I would love to try this!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so luxurious! I would love to try this!
ReplyDeleteAmazing prizes, would be great to try them. Thanks for the chance of winning xx
ReplyDeleteAnother fabulous giveaway. i look forward to seeing what amazing brands are donating everyday now. thank you all. xx
ReplyDeleteLove Neal's Yard, thanks for the giveaway x
ReplyDeleteBrilliant prize
ReplyDeleteOh, yes please. Love NY products. Please enter me. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteLove NYR and would be very happy to win this xx
ReplyDeleteNeal's Yard is a brand I'm yet to try. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWould LOVE to win this please. Fingers crossed! :) Merry Christmas x
ReplyDeleteWould love to win, thank you Caroline
ReplyDeleteRose the best smell in the world x
ReplyDeleteYet another amazing give away Caroline x
ReplyDeleteWould love Neals yard in my yard!
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway! Thanks Caroline! Would love to win
ReplyDeleteNeals Yard is an incredible brand! thank you for the chance to win such amazing products!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a lovely weekend. xxx
I would love this!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this wild rose range in all it's Turkish delight rosiness
ReplyDeletelovely prize
ReplyDeleteFantastic products, would love to win them! Thank you Caroline!
ReplyDeleteYet another great give away. I love Neal's Yard products - would love to win these. kebabster at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMe please! Happy Christmas, happy skin!
ReplyDeleteOf course I would love to win, another beautiful prize.
ReplyDeletewould just love to win :) xox
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely
ReplyDeletewould love to try :) thank-you for the giveaways!
ReplyDeleteThank you for another lovely giveaway, Caroline x
ReplyDeleteWoah, I'd love to win some of that balmy goodness!
ReplyDeleteNeal's Yard products are amazing! I would love to win!
ReplyDeleteNeal's Yard products are amazing! I would love to win!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Happy Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to try these. Thanks Caroline :)
ReplyDeleteWow this is an amazing giveaway. Thank you
ReplyDeleteOh wow. Caroline is totes urmazeballs.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Luurrvve you website
X
The balm is brilliant when my skin is sore. Would love to win.
ReplyDeletePut my name in the hat please :)
ReplyDeletetwitter @jo_kates
Oh , another fab giveaway. Let's hope :)
ReplyDeleteLove their beauty balm.
ReplyDeleteHope I win! Thanks for the giveaway Caroline :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing prize!
ReplyDeletex
if my skin could hug you...
ReplyDeleteLove anything rose based, it's my favourite smell
ReplyDeleteWould love to win! X
ReplyDeleteOoh yes please! El x
ReplyDeleteThat box of goodies looks amazing, would love to try them!
ReplyDeleteYes please! I lurve WRBB!!
ReplyDeleteOoh yes please!
ReplyDeleteWild Rose Beauty Balm is one of my all time skin saviours! would love to win it!
ReplyDeleteA rosy complexion, yes please!
ReplyDeleteA rosy complexion, yes please!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this! Thanks for the lovely opportunity :)
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this! Thanks for the opportunity :)
ReplyDeleteOooh this looks lovely. I got a sample of a Neil's Yard face moisturiser in a magazine earlier on this year and I love it! x
ReplyDeleteI've never tried Neal's Yard but keep hearing about it! I'd love to try it. :)
ReplyDeleteAnother great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThank you Caroline
ReplyDeletethank you Caroline
ReplyDeleteLove love love love x
ReplyDeleteLovely! Merry Christmas :) x
ReplyDeleteReally want to try this, so would love to win!
ReplyDeleteI <3 neals yard x
ReplyDeletelovely! thank u!
ReplyDeleteSkin: I'm soooo thirsty
ReplyDeleteMe: maybe lovely Caroline will let you have neals yard rosey loveliness, would you like that?
Skin: for the love of all that's holy, YES PLEASE
kat_bags
oooh Id love to try neals yard! thankyou :) x
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try these.
ReplyDeleteExciting times. Such an amazing series of giveaways! And more things to add to my beauty wishlist...
ReplyDeletelove your blog!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Would love to win!!! X
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to try that balm for ages - yes please! Thanks, Caroline!
ReplyDeletelove your blog!!!!
ReplyDeleteWould love to try Neal's yard xx
ReplyDeleteLovely treats...fingers crossed xx
ReplyDeletelove your blog!!! would love to win!xxx
ReplyDeleteI have literally just ran out of my Wild Rose Beauty Balm this stuff is amazing xx
ReplyDeleteI have literally just ran out of Wild Rose Beauty Balm this stuff is amazing xx
ReplyDeleteAnother fab giveaway. Would love to try these products
ReplyDeleteAsdfghjkl I'd love to win!
ReplyDeleteWould love to try the balm :)
ReplyDeleteWould love to win again of course :-) I love their Power Berry moisturiser xx
ReplyDeleteGreat prize. Fingers crossed. Thanks
ReplyDeleteI've tried a sample of the lovely WRBB and would be really grateful if I won. Merry Xmas. Kate x
ReplyDeleteThank you for such a fab giveaway :) I tried my first Neals yard hand cream recently and it was so nice! :) twitter is @theladytheblog xx
ReplyDeleteNice giveaway! thanks.
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely, just what my tired and grumpy skin is crying out for this winter!! X
ReplyDeleteGorgeous
ReplyDeleteSuperb!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this it's been on my list of things to try for ages!
ReplyDelete